getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Extreme anal (permanent gape) for newbie (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80690)

Dravot 03-12-2012 04:43 AM

An anal dare for you

Take your ball and pump

Insert the ball give it one pump and push it out
without letting the air out push it back in and give it a second pump then push it out, repeat this until it gets to big to push out. If for some reason you were able to push it out but can't get it back in you can let the air out but once its back in you have to pump it back to where it was last time plus one.

Also you must edge on every 5th one so on the 5th, 10th 15th etc pump you must edge before pushing the ball out.

When you reach a point where the ball absolutely can not come back out you are may masturbate till you cum though as you are cumming you should try to push the ball out as hard as you can.

I look forward to hearing how this went and how big across the ball can be and you can still push it out.

opennina 03-15-2012 09:58 PM

hey i did your dare and it took a long time lol, got quite tedius, well i can insert the ball at 4 pumps max and i can push it out only up to 28 i think if i spent a bit more time i might be able to push out 29 but 30 is properly stuck

ineedhumiliationpls 03-20-2012 09:21 AM

five days without dares or updates. I'm worried

I hope you weren't kicked out or something
how do you compare to this:
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Extr-me-016
or her. these are the cones everyone kept telling you about
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Extr-me-005

SexyMonkey 03-20-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ineedhumiliationpls (Post 645200)
I hope you weren't kicked out or something
how do you compare to this:
link 1
or her. these are the cones everyone kept telling you about
link 2

Not sure links are allowed but some Mod will correct me. But anyway I like the cone idea.

I dare you to find an object shaped similar to a cone. Any object that is narrow at top, and you can get in your bum, and gets wider to a point you currently cannot fit. Everyday for 1 week you have to spend 10 minutes sitting on it. Pushing it as deep as you can every day. Mark it at the end to see how deep it went. The goal is to beat yesterdays depth.
If any day you cannot beat it you have to spend another 10 minutes sat on it. Then remark where you finished.

Hope it's possible. I know you dont have any objects but I'm hoping you can find something that will work ;)

EDIT: I thought of a possible object. A large drinks bottle. Cone be best or something with a larger gradient but a drinks bottle could work :)

SissyDL 03-20-2012 10:42 PM

you all do realize she has another thread up right?

i will edit this once i find the post.

Edit~

Quote:

Originally Posted by opennina (Post 636349)
Unfortunatly since i can not edit the poll on this thread to do what i stated above i have created a new thread just for the poll http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101204

if you have dares they are still to be posted here not in poll thread, the poll thread will be for only poll related stuff, but if you have dares it is unlikely i will do them on a tuesday as my ass will probably still be quite sore

SexyMonkey 03-21-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SissyDL (Post 645726)
you all do realize she has another thread up right?

i will edit this once i find the post.

Yes I know about her other thread but her other thread is just for the poll. This is for dares :S or am I being special and missing something? Sorry if I am :o

opennina 03-21-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexyMonkey (Post 646103)
Yes I know about her other thread but her other thread is just for the poll. This is for dares :S or am I being special and missing something? Sorry if I am :o

no your spot on :) and other thread isnt valid any wore new poll at mister poll check signature :)

SexyMonkey 03-22-2012 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opennina (Post 646445)
no your spot on :) and other thread isnt valid any wore new poll at mister poll check signature :)

I think mister poll is more evil than the getDare one ;)

So how is you bum? beginning to feel more loose and easier to insert larger things? Are you going to attempt my dare to stretch you?

opennina 03-22-2012 03:04 PM

yes i will try it have done similar with 1.5 litre bottle before so can use that, but how exactly do you want me to sit on it? like on the floor, chair, bed? hands? legs?

SexyMonkey 03-22-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opennina (Post 646817)
yes i will try it have done similar with 1.5 litre bottle before so can use that, but how exactly do you want me to sit on it? like on the floor, chair, bed? hands? legs?

Did you get very deep before?

I think you should stand it up right on a chair and then sit down on it pushing deep in you. May be a good idea to fill bottle with water as it will add weight to the bottle making it less likely to tip over. Also if you add warm water may be easier to slide in you.

If you cannot beat yesterdays record place it on the floor and then sit on it there with your full weight on the bottle that should help push it in a bit more ;) Do not kneel if you can. Sit on the bottle like it was a chair if you can. If not kneel and sit on it as hard as you can.

You can use your hands to stabilize the bottle (stop it falling over) other than that you cannot use your hands or any other part of your body to hold yourself up so your weight must go onto the bottle to help force it deep in you :)

Hope you have fun. Please let us know how it was. Be nice have a daily update if possible :) but if not I would be happy just to hear how it went after the week ;)

opennina 03-30-2012 10:24 PM

Hey sexymonkey really sorry i havnt done your dare yet just real busy at the moment, will start next next week and do for one week and post results

norm 05-02-2012 12:28 PM

why was she banned?

ImYourBitch 05-02-2012 01:11 PM

I don't know but it really sucks that she was.

DarqueSock 05-02-2012 01:39 PM

I don't know for sure but for a little while she was collecting $ for sex toys. I thought she stopped that a while ago though. And I'm not positive if that is against site policy or not either.

analholger 05-02-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarqueSock (Post 676008)
I don't know for sure but for a little while she was collecting $ for sex toys.

That's what she told me too. Anyway she is still on at msn. And she is a quite nice person.