getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Add to Matt's denial (and a few other things :D ) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=333524)

Matt: 05-29-2018 11:50 PM

So Sam's horny boy toy finished Maleforyou's denial last night, this coincided with Goddess Sam finishing her denial from the denial raffle, so she decided her boy toy could cum, provided he came at the same time as her. If he came early or late, he would have to ruin....

Her boy toy also had to have his penis gag in, be blindfolded and kneel naked to cum.

Sam's horny boy toy got into position ready for the call making sure he was in full view of his cam. Sam's slutty boy toy had to start stroking as soon as Goddess Sam called. He was so horny that it only took seconds to get hard and not much longer to reach edge! But he knew Goddess Sam was not likley to cum so quickly, so he had to be very careful not to go over the edge! It was incredibly hard though, listening to Goddess Sam pleasuring herself and his imagination running wild envisioning what she was doing.. Sam's slutty boy toy could really feel an incredible orgasm building and he soooooo wanted to cum, but he REALLY did not want to have to ruin it!

So he was having to concentrate really hard on keeping himself on edge, knowing Goddess Sam could cum at any moment, but not go to far and lose control before she did! Holding edges is so hard, just felt ready to explode.. He could hear Goddess Sam getting close and thought the moment was close, but then she would slow down again! OMG her horny boy toy was so close to losing it! His knees where shaking... Goddess Sam did this a few times, keeping her slutty boy toy so horny and on edge, wondering how much longer he could hold on.

Her horny boy toy really does not know how he managed it, but he managed to hold it until finally Goddess Sam gave the signal she was going to cum, and just WOW! He had the most amazing orgasm he can remember for a long time! His whole body was shaking from it, and hearing Goddess Sam in ecstasy at the same time only added to it! No words could do justice to how amazing it felt. He only wishes he could have seen Goddess Sam cum!

He did have a bjt of cleaning up to do afterwards, with cum spread out in front of him and drool from penis gag all down his chest.... :o

He is forever grateful to his Goddess for allowing him to have this pleasure! It was just incredible!

Matt: 05-29-2018 11:55 PM

Goddess Sam's very grateful boy toy has now started perkygirlie's 450 hours denial. This is due to end on the 17th June at 6am if he does not get any reductions.... He is a little concerned that perkygirlie has not been active for a while.....

Pariahterror 05-30-2018 01:24 AM

You'll be fine Matt XD

Sam~ 05-31-2018 01:57 PM

I am using my powers to transfer 196 hours from the denial I gave Matt to his current period. So now it will end on 25th June at 10am.

This is due to the 25th being Matt's birthday, otherwise he would likley be denied. And there may be plans for this day ;)

So any reduction tasks posted will be applied to future denial periods, as no reductions will be allowed for this period.

PrincessJessica 05-31-2018 04:23 PM

Aw, lucky Matt was worried about 450 hours now there's an extra 196 too :D Princess Jessica is sure it'll be an extra special birthday now and she has to admit to being a little jealous of that amazing orgasm :o

At least it'll be a good wait for the next one hehe, good luck!

Sam~ 06-01-2018 05:48 AM

Actually going to have to change it again. As I don't think I'm going to be available on the 25th. So will just transfer 148 hours so his denial period will end on Saturday 23rd June at 10am. Will have to have birthday orgasm a couple of day's early, provided he meets the conditions ;)

CSasha 06-01-2018 08:16 AM

Still a good move, Sam. But isn't there a tradition to not give a birthday present too early but rather after? :D

Matt: 06-01-2018 08:21 AM

The 23rd feels sooooooooooooooooo long away...........

Wedgiebondagebabe 06-03-2018 02:40 PM

Happy Early Birthday Matt! I think you will be more then okay!

Painslut12 06-03-2018 03:22 PM

Heaven and hell
lick it up

Painslut12 06-03-2018 03:23 PM

Weird the keywords were all caps when I sent them

Matt: 06-03-2018 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Painslut12 (Post 3305271)
Heaven and hell
lick it up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Painslut12 (Post 3305275)
Weird the keywords were all caps when I sent them

you have to have at least on lower case letter or it converts them all to lower case.

Thread is closed for adding anyway though.

Matt: 06-17-2018 02:31 PM

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, as some of you know if you have read my blog, I have been going through a though time lately so updates have slipped.

There has been no interruptions to my denial which is still continuing, and I am still working on tasks as and when I can.

PrincessJessica 06-17-2018 03:14 PM

Just look after yourself Matt, we can wait for updates as & when you feel like doing them.

Princess Jessica did read the blog, she's also had no real meaningful intimate relationships to speak of and has struggled with bouts of depression. For her talking to her parents and Doctor were extremely scary but she was getting scared about the dark thoughts swirling around in her mind and really had no other option. Talking about it, not feeling like she had to hide it from those few she trusted and getting treatment in her case helped immensely. Of course, there's no one solution that fits everyone but talking to someone trusted and getting help really worked for Princess Jessica. She hopes you find something that works for you :)

Good luck Matt and hope you enjoy your upcoming orgasm!

(Hope this doesn't come across as disingenuous with the 3rd person speaking...being spammed with that PM dare lol)

CSasha 06-17-2018 03:34 PM

Take any time you need, Matt. We are not only patient but also there for you in any kind we can help you. :)