getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   31/f Denial Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400502)

Victoria1998 05-17-2021 11:56 PM

Awww

Aww its over? Should had checked yesterday...
I loved to masturbate to this thread and thinking about kinkerbells fate :p

Smooth_Bet 05-18-2021 12:54 AM

Well ,I didn't want to end the denial but just wanted to reduce it as 160 days were added after 24 July thread but sheesh my calculations went wrong....
But since the deed has been done so be it

Sorry all and congratulations kinkerbell ,I accidentally did this(ended ,I just wanted to reduce it to 20th May)...I wanted to make sure that denial ends in 2 or 3 days and in these days someone will add again...

But sheesh you got your orgasms.... Enjoy

Hope you have fun
And sorry all who had fun with these thread ,I did it not knowingly as I am weak in maths and time....
Once again enjoy Kinkerbell

Enjoy

bluedieblub 05-18-2021 02:19 AM

Accidental release it is, as it was seeming to go for months already. Just waiting for someone to miscount and accidentally release her. Enjoy the first orgasm of the year Kinkerbell! You've waited long enough for it with a very big rollercoaster ride of your denial time!

Victoria1998 05-18-2021 03:12 AM

Yes she definetly deserves to cum as she was lucky and im sure many felt very pity for her like me sometimes too haha :P
It was just a really hot thread to fantasize about

BiEmily 05-18-2021 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victoria1998 (Post 4379786)
Yes she definetly deserves to cum as she was lucky and im sure many felt very pity for her like me sometimes too haha :P
It was just a really hot thread to fantasize about

I think so too. It was fun seeing her enact my longterm chastity fantasy:3

redcamel 05-18-2021 09:53 AM

I would have understood if someone with a tender heart would have ended the denial period because moved with pity for kinkerbell.... but ending a so hot thread for poor math skills is too much: I propose that in the future people can add/deduct days in such threads only after a strict math examination *LOL* :p

I'm happy for you kinkerbell, my compliments. Maybe you should thank not only people who deducted, but also people who added, maybe even more, because, without of them, all of this wouldn't have been possible (and a lot less interesting), isn't it? :D

Last quibble, from the devil's advocate (don't ban me for it ;)): is Be_Arya female and allowed to subtract more than 3 days? Her/his profile doesn't say... :confused:

Just joking, enjoy your orgasm and consider that the thread is uncomplete without a report worthy of it.

Kinkerbell 05-18-2021 06:43 PM

Wow I am so touched by everyone's need to keep me locked (sarcasm).
Oh how I had longed for the days when I could touch myself again...
But do keep your eyes open, I just might go back into the belt very soon. ��

Victoria1998 05-19-2021 12:17 AM

That sounds very good im really looking forward to see you suffer again and masturbate to all the naughty things that will happen to you :P