getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The Sharking Raping Game (surprises and pictures) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345585)

cuck_slave 12-04-2023 04:47 AM

In as a victim kik: ckslve

My landlord walks in and catches me crossdressed and plugged...

Rebeccakink 12-19-2023 07:30 AM

I will be a victim for this

RoseDP 12-23-2023 01:57 AM

I知 locking in as a victim, looking to get sharked.

I知 walking home from work, taking a shortcut away from the main road down a dark alleyway. I致e done it so many times before, this time will be no different, right?

(Rapist gets to use my toys and lock me in my chastity cage!)
(Kik in signature, message "Sharked" when you do~!).

littlepig 12-23-2023 03:21 PM

Relaxing after a long day

I'm a victim, my kik is worthless3holedbitch

I work as a lifeguard at the swimming pool during summer. I'm one of the last employees to leave so I decide to take a shower in one of the stalls. No one is here so what harm can there be in stripping down and cleaning up after a long day?

My toys: two 6 inch dildos, 1 8inch dildo, nipple clamps, duct tape, vibrator wand, clothespins, pussy pump, and a glass but plug.

Message me here or on kik!

Arkenti 01-02-2024 05:49 AM

I am in as a victim

My car broke down on the side of the road in a rural area with no one around to help...or hear me scream....
Kik: Arkenti3

Agentcool7 01-02-2024 09:09 AM

In as victim
Limts are family scat play pain illegal or permanent
Kik is agentcool77

I'm jogging late at night

AnneSissygirl 01-06-2024 02:54 AM

I am in as a female victim.

My parents gifted me a two week vacation in their lodge which is located in a remote place in a large forest.
I just took a shower and am wearing an ultrawide sweater for night. I sit in front of the fireplace listening to some music over my headphones. I didnt mind that the front door doesnt close properly, what could happen here anyway?

Bring all your toys and kinks along.

I am available on here, mail, skype or kik. Send me a pm if you want to enter the lodge.

Cheekyftm 01-06-2024 09:54 AM

I知 in as a trans male victim (25 y/o). All limits are off the table except for no face.

I just left my friends at the LGBT bar where we壇 been drinking all night. I知 pretty drunk so I decided to head out before them all, assuring them I was okay enough to get home. I知 walking with an occasional stumble, my focus on nothing except not falling. While walking, I drop my keys and bend over trying to find them in the near total darkness.

RoseDP 01-08-2024 12:18 AM

I知 walking home from work, taking a shortcut away from the main road down a dark alleyway. I致e done it so many times before, this time will be no different, right?

Toybox 01-08-2024 02:56 PM

I feel like these arent responded to a lot, but Ill be a victim to give it a try

KingLion76 01-19-2024 12:17 AM

I am in as a victim
Kik: KingLion261

RoseDP 01-22-2024 10:34 PM

fire9starter 01-25-2024 04:32 AM

I’d like to try getting sharked. :) Kik: pantsonfire9!

RoseDP 01-25-2024 03:33 PM

levett 01-29-2024 01:00 AM

I will Join as well i'm scared but you all like that don,t you?
but i want join in