getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Punished by guys by breastsize (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276430)

Emelie177 05-22-2024 03:39 PM

I’m in for one week - just message me. (C)

ThisDirtySlut 05-22-2024 04:17 PM

2 days - cup C

have no mercy!

PainSlutSylvir 05-23-2024 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ksiek21 (Post 5510650)
( x - your number from bra size)

AA: do not use underwear for x hours you count only hours when you do exactly one edge count. number of failed hours is number of people on GD to which you must send report in private msg at the end.
(note: when you sleep you must be naked)

A: for x hours you must use two sets of underwear at the same time. you can't change it in the meantime. you count only hours when you do exactly two edges.
number of failed hours is number of minutes when you must do plank (you can have pauses while doing plank but each pause add this time doubled to total number of minutes)

B: write in x divided by 4 topics on this forum(round up), put links in report!

C: make 5 pictures of you, from fully clothed to fully naked:but you can cover some areas using your hand).
face only optional. This is only for you, but if pictures are not in your limit add two first pictures to album on GD and write in "if you catch me" topic to risk that you will have add next photos.

D: do version for AA or A or B or C, but you are also not allowed to wear anything with white or black color, while doing it.

DD: select two versions from: AA, A, B, C. but you must also send your dares to x divided by 10 (round down) guys who write in this topic (your selection to who, but if they refuse or no answer in 3 days, you must write to another one.

DDD: x divided by 10, round down. this is number of tasks you must select from list below:
- for 3 days, do not wear underwear between 9am and 1pm, but you must have underwear between 1:10pm and 5pm. you are not allowed to wear anything with white or black color
- you are not allowed to have orgasm for x divided by 3 days. for each fail you must play bstrp.exposed game (if pictures are not limit, or do 2min plank if pictures are your limit.
- go to the gym in only one piece of clothing. your selection what it could be.
- x divided by 11, round up. this is number of times you must go to the cinema. the same movie but each time you must invite someone other. underwear not allowed.
- drink only water for one week. food could be anything, but can't include anything created from potetos.
- do tasks for A and AA
- create diary in bio on GD, for x days write what you have on you, write when you had orgasm and how it was.
- go to the swimming pool and talk to z divided by 11 (round down) strangers. you must wear only red or pink

being a 34DD, that option is not doable for me due to posted limits.

MrSpanker 05-23-2024 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThisDirtySlut (Post 5510685)
2 days - cup C

have no mercy!

Find someone to cane your tits, before they start show then this post and that you asked for no mercy they decide when you have had enough.

MrSpanker 05-23-2024 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sply (Post 5508334)
Im in until the end of the month. 34C.

Find someone to be your spanker. They have 34 minutes to spank wherever and how ever they want, if you can't take it you can try to make a deal.. lol

Toybox 05-23-2024 07:48 PM

My tits need it again. Let me have it!

Ksiek21 05-24-2024 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir (Post 5511488)
being a 34DD, that option is not doable for me due to posted limits.

then check DDD, if still not possible due to limits, then you are free:)

Demonrr 05-24-2024 02:24 AM

My breast size is 36dd
Please punish me on kik
Kik- demonrrr

Likes- orgasm control, tits play, nipple torture, pussy play, rules, humiliation, name calling, forcing, controlling, corner time, denial, ice, self bondage, self spanking, bodywriting
Dislikes- insertions, wax, long-term, messy, mouth soaping, online exposure, toothpaste, ginger, clamps
Limits- family, scat, pee, permanent, blood,public, videos, extreme pain/marks, sounds, anal, suicidal, illegal, face
Toys- vibrator wand, bullet vibrator, spatula, clothes pin, ropes, marker, rubber bands, sticks,

Bbwslutprincess 05-24-2024 05:38 AM

I’m in for today.
40 C.

sply 05-25-2024 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sply (Post 5508334)
Im in until the end of the month. 34C.

Extending for another week.

zcatl 05-25-2024 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sply (Post 5513471)
Extending for another week.

34 rubber band snaps to each nipple

MarkNDoubt 05-25-2024 03:18 PM

here a general task for the suffering girls here but, lazy pussies, write reports!

get your breast size as number of hits and get your worst tool (back of hairbrush, wooden spoon, spiked paddle).

Flip a coin:
- Head: gagged and on knees, hit EACH nipple. buttplug is a nice to have
- Tails: gagged and lying on back, legs well opened, hit your cunt

enjoy

Mark

maxdeluxe 05-25-2024 07:09 PM

not quite a girl but i do have the titties lol 42H

Ace_E360 05-25-2024 09:22 PM

Lets revisit this dare for all currently active D cups: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=3890

This dare for all currently active DD cups: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...postcount=3898

Currently active C cups will clamp their nipples and clap their boobs together their band-size number of times. You can do this either by shaking your chest so that they clap into each other, or by slapping them from opposite sides so they clap into each other.

Triple Ds can do both D and DD.

I think that covers everyone.

PainSlutSylvir 05-26-2024 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ksiek21 (Post 5511841)
then check DDD, if still not possible due to limits, then you are free:)

DDD: x divided by 10, round down. this is number of tasks you must select from list below:
- for 3 days, do not wear underwear between 9am and 1pm, but you must have underwear between 1:10pm and 5pm. you are not allowed to wear anything with white or black color
- you are not allowed to have orgasm for x divided by 3 days. for each fail you must play bstrp.exposed game (if pictures are not limit, or do 2min plank if pictures are your limit.
- go to the gym in only one piece of clothing. your selection what it could be.
- x divided by 11, round up. this is number of times you must go to the cinema. the same movie but each time you must invite someone other. underwear not allowed.
- drink only water for one week. food could be anything, but can't include anything created from potetos.
- do tasks for A and AA
- create diary in bio on GD, for x days write what you have on you, write when you had orgasm and how it was.
- go to the swimming pool and talk to z divided by 11 (round down) strangers. you must wear only red or pink

It's not.

The first option is absurd, and cannot be done because I have to wear black at work,
Pictures are a limit.
Public is a limit.
Caffeine withdrawal causes migraines
Wearing the same underwear for 34 hours is disgusting.