getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The Sharking Raping Game (surprises and pictures) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345585)

curiousuk86 09-19-2023 10:44 AM

In as a victim. I'm walking through a shopping centre just as it's closing, and I realise I need to piss. I head to the nearest public toilet, which looks empty. I'm at the urinal, my cock in my hand, when I hear someone behind me.

kik: curious8611

RoseDP 09-26-2023 01:51 AM

As a dare, I was forced to go into the woods dressed as a witch, just without wearing anything below the waist besides stockings. Right before I head back, I hear a stick snap and I see a large naked figure, double my size with a massive cock. The dare requires me to not say no to anyone, but even if I could, I don’t think I want to.

(Rapist gets to use my toys and lock me in my chastity cage!)
(Kik in signature, message "Sharked" when you do~!).

cuck_slave 10-16-2023 07:42 AM

I'm wearing lingerie under my male clothes. You notice when I bend over

Puppyfag13 10-24-2023 04:46 PM

In as a victim

I'm walking home at night all alone after baseball practice, still wearing all of my uniform and gear, unaware of what's around me.

(I am actually wearing the uniform/gear)

RoseDP 10-25-2023 11:14 PM

I’m locking in as a victim, looking to get sharked.

I’m walking home from work, taking a shortcut away from the main road down a dark alleyway. I’ve done it so many times before, this time will be no different, right?

cuck_slave 10-30-2023 07:50 AM

I'm taking photos dressed in lingerie, but ive left my door unlocked...

RoseDP 11-05-2023 12:25 AM

I’m walking home from work, taking a shortcut away from the main road down a dark alleyway. I’ve done it so many times before, this time will be no different, right?

Hertog 11-05-2023 12:37 PM

Lockin in as victim.

I'm taking a walk in the woods. I'm wearing lingerie under my male clothes.

Cheekyftm 11-05-2023 12:50 PM

*note: I am a trans man. Frontal penetration, frontal wedgies, and chest can be taken off limits list for this*

I’m a victim walking home at night. I’ve lost my way and I am cutting through alleyways trying to find the right street when I trip and drop what I was carrying in my hand near a dumpster. Distracted, I bend down trying find my keys, phone, wallet, and vape —all of which are scattered on the ground. A pair of lacy panties peek out the back of my pants as my hands scour the ground.

Cheekyftm 11-11-2023 11:22 PM

I’m in as a victim. *note: I am a trans man. Frontal penetration, frontal wedgies, and chest can be taken off limits list for this*

RoseDP 11-12-2023 08:18 PM

cuck_slave 11-13-2023 06:23 AM

I'm in as a victim.
I'm wearing lingerie under my male clothes

michellelikesanal 11-21-2023 06:47 PM

I would like to join as a victim.

After work, I've just parked my car a few blocks away from home.

cuck_slave 11-21-2023 07:45 PM

In as a victim for 15 minutes. I'm taking crossdressed photos but I've left my door open by mistake

Emberlily 12-01-2023 02:04 AM

In a a victim. :rolleyes:

My last lesson took a little longer. I run for the bus but just miss it.
So I decide to walk. Even though some parts of the way lead through some deserted alleyways.
But I care more about my heavy backpack than about that.

KIK: Emberlily007