getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Bdsub's Edging thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=396077)

Dungeonmaster 11-27-2020 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdsub (Post 4209029)
I look forward to the next one! And no, it’s not going to be this weekend :D

Of course not. This weekend is Addis turn again :D

Bdsub 11-27-2020 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster (Post 4209044)

Oooh even better:D

*clears schedule*

bluedieblub 11-27-2020 12:38 PM

~ooooh~ *scratches weekend plans*

Lightze 11-27-2020 12:40 PM

Oh wow, a lot to unpack here.
(Let's throw the whole suitcase out.)

Bd! Superb. Great reports, amazing dedication to task.
I hope you feel a sensation of achievement and a thorough ache in your ass.
Both of which I hope linger with you for some time! =^-^=

You rallied like a champ through some of the more difficult parts and I was really pleased to accept your friend request.
I look forward to your next one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster (Post 4209044)

As for this.... **stretches, that sort of deeply satisfying stretch only a feline can muster**
I think my mischief meter might be just about recovered to make sure Addi gets all the attention she deserves. =^-^=

Bdsub 11-27-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightze (Post 4209069)
Oh wow, a lot to unpack here.
(Let's throw the whole suitcase out.)

Bd! Superb. Great reports, amazing dedication to task.
I hope you feel a sensation of achievement and a thorough ache in your ass.
Both of which I hope linger with you for some time! =^-^=

You rallied like a champ through some of the more difficult parts and I was really pleased to accept your friend request.
I look forward to your next one.

Thank you! Your kind words are appreciated!

AnalAddict 11-27-2020 12:45 PM

I might have been left without words at this development. Been trying to recover them for the past five minutes and still largely unsuccessful. :rolleyes:

Lightze 11-27-2020 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnalAddict (Post 4209076)
I might have been left without words at this development. Been trying to recover them for the past five minutes and still largely unsuccessful. :rolleyes:

It's the twist the latest season needed!

**starts making fresh popcorn**

Bdsub 11-27-2020 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnalAddict (Post 4209076)

It’s ok, breath you can do this! Besides I am sure we will have enough words to make up for your lacking of words :D

Now, what time do I need to set my alarm for, midnight, 1 am???

Bdsub 11-27-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightze (Post 4209081)
It's the twist the latest season needed!

**starts making fresh popcorn**

I’ll get the monkey nuts! I still can’t believe you guys call them that :D

What’s everyone want to drink?

Dungeonmaster 11-27-2020 12:53 PM

Who knows what will happen.... :D

AnalAddict 11-27-2020 12:56 PM

Oh look, it's the 'rattle Addi until she's shaky' thread now.

Anyone have a blanket to throw over my cage so this canary in my chest can calm down a little? ;)

Bdsub 11-27-2020 01:04 PM

I think I know that feeling:D

bluedieblub 11-27-2020 01:15 PM

*Puts a blanket over the cage*

Now that she can't anything coming anymore, when does this thread start? : D

AnalAddict 11-27-2020 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdsub (Post 4209103)
I think I know that feeling:D

How appropriate that this is happening on your thread :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedieblub (Post 4209117)
*Puts a blanket over the cage*

Now that she can't anything coming anymore, when does this thread start? : D

Oh, thank you, Blue for the convenient blindfold and small print :rolleyes:

Bdsub 11-27-2020 01:22 PM

At this rate my thread might hit 1,000 posts yet....

bluedieblub 11-27-2020 01:35 PM

Do we get to add more tasks if it does? :D

Bdsub 11-27-2020 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedieblub (Post 4209138)
Do we get to add more tasks if it does? :D

Uh.....off to check the rules:o

AnalAddict 12-10-2020 03:15 PM

Punishment report: Toothpaste and Thighs

I SWEAR I don’t break rules on these threads intentionally. Not even when I break them twice in as many posts. Ahem. With that out of the way, I have a late report to deliver about some fun punishments delivered by the great Bdsub. It felt like a good time to get them done, before I very intentionally do not break rules on his new thread as of tomorrow.

The first punishment involved toothpaste—a dab on each nipple, my clit, and on the butt plug I put in (in addition to the dildo I have in thanks to Sir). Naked, I spread my legs and tied each ankle to a leg of my chair before I put one arm behind my back. The other hand circled my toothpaste-covered clit to get to the first of five edges. Contrary to the heat of ginger, I like the cool sensation that toothpaste evokes. Unfortunately, it does make edging a lot more difficult. The first edge took me many times longer than usual given the cool sensations in my ass and on my clit. The next four came faster, especially because the effect of the toothpaste slowly faded.

I had five more minutes to stay in position after the last edge, but Bd had kindly permitted me to combine the two punishment tasks. The wooden spoon (and no, the truck with the commemorative Addi spoons still hasn’t arrived) was already positioned within reach for the 50 hits to each thigh. I positioned the spoon over the fading bruises from my last spanking and alternated in batches of 25 hard spanks to each thigh. The fiftieth stroke on each thigh was delivered as hard as I could, as instructed, leaving a nice additional redness to the blotches already on my thigh. I stayed in position for the remainder of my five minutes before untying, unplugging myself, and getting redressed for the last parts of the punishment.

My jeans (obviously without underwear) rubbed the sore spots on my thighs nicely with every movement. While the original task said to go for a five to ten minute walk outside, Bd permitted me to alter the task if it got too cold outside. As it’s now freezing most nights, I decided 10 minutes on my exercise bike with jeans on was an acceptable alternative to provide friction, and the shivery squirming that ensued after a few minutes, every time the jeans rubbed over my sore thighs, skimmed against my clit, or pushed the dildo inside of me, proved me right.

The final part of the task were 25 lines highlighting that ‘Bd’s rules are not to be broken’, the perfect reminder for tomorrow’s thread.

Though I’ve been told there may be some very specific rules added for my benefit. How very fitting ;)

Bdsub 12-10-2020 03:20 PM

Great job and I love that you did combine them! It was a complete after thought that the position in the chair would be a great position for acces to your thighs :D

Hope you enjoyed a taste of sore thighs against rough denim:)

Thank you for the report