getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Post your random thought at the moment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422203)

CutieGurlTaylor 04-29-2024 04:25 PM

I'm sad its summer and that means putting the leggings away.

curvyslutwife 04-29-2024 11:17 PM

Warm enough today to wear a minidress for work first time this year :cool:

Alice-H 04-30-2024 12:43 AM

It's been an awful long time since I did anything on here like I did before.

FrostbittenSoul 04-30-2024 09:40 AM

Why do some people visit your profile over and over and over again, but never say hello?

degradethisaussie 05-02-2024 03:08 PM

I have slowly given my online Mistress all my real details so I'm under her control with no escape. My biggest fear is that she will not threaten to use the information.

pluky 05-02-2024 09:57 PM

I just imagined how scary and hot it would be to have a remote controlled egg inserted in one's vagina, and then wearing a chastity belt over it, and both the remote control and the key would obviously be in someone else's hand, no way to decide what happens next or to escape the sensations...

pluky 05-02-2024 10:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Second kinky thought of the day, I am able to cum from stimulating any of my erogenous zones, so if my Dom wanted to physically remove that possibility, I would have to also wear a "chastity bra"...

Forconnoisseuronly 05-03-2024 08:04 AM

What an adventure. My Master are evil and angel. With Satisfyer double love toy in my pussy and anal plug in my ass. I walked 2 hours to my friend instead of 30 minutes. Was one very very dripping horny hours in my life. I felt scared, exiting, ashamed but damn was amazing 4 orgasms in my life while I'm walking. Which reminds me to put in my bag another pair underwear next time. Thank you Sir!

FrostbittenSoul 05-04-2024 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forconnoisseuronly (Post 5490894)
What an adventure. My Master are evil and angel. With Satisfyer double love toy in my pussy and anal plug in my ass. I walked 2 hours to my friend instead of 30 minutes. Was one very very dripping horny hours in my life. I felt scared, exiting, ashamed but damn was amazing 4 orgasms in my life while I'm walking. Which reminds me to put in my bag another pair underwear next time. Thank you Sir!

You're welcome, baby girl. You have come such a long way in the last year. You always make me so proud.

pluky 05-10-2024 12:59 AM

Tired of men pretending to be females and using pictures that aren't theirs on this site.

CoilinStewart 05-10-2024 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5497585)
Tired of men pretending to be females and using pictures that aren't theirs on this site.

There is a lot of this, they send u this pic naked and full face, u ask for something to prove real and then they don't speak, they say that is me but can't prove it, had someone on here sent about 5 different pics saying it was her lol.

Thifr 05-14-2024 08:41 AM

Just had a fucking analgasm. It was just incredible. I don't have energy anymore, but waoh !

Azyliux 05-14-2024 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoilinStewart (Post 5497710)
There is a lot of this, they send u this pic naked and full face, u ask for something to prove real and then they don't speak, they say that is me but can't prove it, had someone on here sent about 5 different pics saying it was her lol.

Without some sort of evidence the person I'm talking is actually in the photo, I generally assume it's fake, although I try not to be rude about it or even directly mention this assumption. It's not hard to work a few simple tests into requests/dares/tasks. And then I am occasionally—very pleasantly—surprised when this assumption turns out to be proven false through further interaction.

I cannot even understand why. I'm so genuinely curious about this. Is it genuinely exciting? (How? Why?) Is there a feeling of superiority in fooling people? (They usually aren't.) Is it trolling? (It's barely a shrug from me before I move on.) I truly don't see the motivation but there must be one because it happens so often.

If anyone who actually does this is lurking, can you say why?

FrostbittenSoul 05-15-2024 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azyliux (Post 5502445)
Without some sort of evidence the person I'm talking is actually in the photo, I generally assume it's fake, although I try not to be rude about it or even directly mention this assumption. It's not hard to work a few simple tests into requests/dares/tasks. And then I am occasionally—very pleasantly—surprised when this assumption turns out to be proven false through further interaction.

I cannot even understand why. I'm so genuinely curious about this. Is it genuinely exciting? (How? Why?) Is there a feeling of superiority in fooling people? (They usually aren't.) Is it trolling? (It's barely a shrug from me before I move on.) I truly don't see the motivation but there must be one because it happens so often.

I think you are looking at this from the wrong angle. You're assuming these men are posing as subs (which is happening) but I think the bigger problem is there are men posing as Dommes and putting up ads looking for Female subs. I have read a few ads that I am pretty sure it was a dude posting it. I'm not sure if a female sub asks for proof or not that they are dealing with a female Dom, but I really think they should start.

Masterwants 05-15-2024 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azyliux (Post 5502445)

I’d really love to hear someone’s motivation for why they do this, would be fascinating.