getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Humiliation Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=26550)

Stepsisters Lover 01-09-2010 06:11 AM

Cum in everyones most liked drinkingglass, pee on one of there dirt thong and weare it the whole Day long visit a mal buy tampons go to the restroom and put it in your ass! go home and mastrubate in one of there beds
have fun!

muffinfairy 01-09-2010 08:49 AM

Go for a walk wearing a thong with it showing at the back. Not sure if that's ok as semi-public.

Stepsisters Lover 01-09-2010 12:20 PM

Should i use a used dirty from them?
I do all you write the best thing are pictured.

sokkos 01-11-2010 06:54 AM

Right I want a dare

Stepsisters Lover 01-11-2010 09:48 AM

Go to a public toilett and masturbate to the edge than you stay there and you have to call your best friend (a girl) if you don't have the best girlfriend of your girlfrind, or the girlfriend of your brother and cum while you are talk to her! I Hope She dosen't notice it!

Skarin 01-12-2010 04:46 PM

ok, i think this means i completed your dare :P
next time your home alone i dare you to dress in your sisters underwear, insert a pen in your ass, and give every object with a handle in your room a blowjob
gonna be away 4 a while, so ill do the dare below when i next have time :)

hello1026 01-12-2010 06:04 PM

Get naked and stay on your knees or crawl for 30 minutes.

nicktim 01-12-2010 06:17 PM

free hugs

do that dare your self only naked.

Rocknj06 01-12-2010 06:42 PM

piss in a pair of panties, wear them the next day, or dry them and wear them right away. put on a bra and put and ice cube in each cup. keep the bra for an hour after the ice melts. Panties must be worn all day

Stepsisters Lover 01-13-2010 03:37 AM

so you have no limits?
go to mcdonald :D buy a cheesburger, go to the ladys toilett, dont lock the door and cum over the meat when you re done, pull up yout trousers but let you penis hanging out and go to the mans restroom, put your penis in, go back in the restaurant sit down and eat your cheesburger.
If this is to hard for you, lock the door in the ladys restroom, cum over the meat, pull up your trousers and go back to the restaurant and eat your burger!

sokkos 01-13-2010 10:02 AM

Wear some of your step sister's underwear, cum in them. Then give them to random men with a note saying "Smell the pantie, if you like what you smell - call me 07???????????? (make up a number or give out one of your sisters number) and I'll cum in your face x " - enjoy

humiliation_girl 01-14-2010 12:21 PM

masturbate in your car in a parking lot. make sure youre close to the store or by other cars. you must cum!

dragonator 01-14-2010 02:20 PM

tommorrow u are to wear no panties no bra a miniskirt that shows your ass when you walk and your thinnest sheerest white t shirt you own for 24 hours

write if you see this u may fuck my ass on your ass in a place high enough so that it wont show just when your walking and go to the mall and wait in a place where u can see the mens bath room, when someone around ur age goes in follow them in and pretend to have gone in the wrong bathroom, as you are leaving "fall" and make sure to flip your skirt up as u are falling so that the words are visible and if he tries to do u let him (if u want to avoid it ul have to get out of there before he has a chance to say anything lol)

Foxpaws 01-15-2010 12:19 AM

Goto a public park restroom late at night. Aim for a restroom with no stall doors. Masturbate loudly, moan and everything. If it's too light you can do it on a park bench. Too much, and you don't have to make noise.

endesmow 01-15-2010 02:35 PM

Masturbate and cum before an event or something and see if anyone notices the smell on you.