getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Female slave for 15 minutes. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=113032)

megirl104 09-03-2012 12:58 PM

uh...

how do you give yourself a swirlie, doesn't someone have to force you in?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringonthedares (Post 770831)
Go to the restroom and give yourself a quick swirlie.

megirl104 09-03-2012 12:59 PM

uh...

I can't do any of this, there is no store or kitchen in the lab building... I guess I could go tape my pussy lips to my legs though...

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadmaninc99 (Post 770837)
Cover your pussy in toothpaste and then using your fingers only, edge 3 times. Tape your pussy lips to your legs, so you are nice and open.

Mix up some ginger/chilli powder & toothpaste and rub some into your pussy and your asshole.

Spank your clit at least 100 times with a wooden spoon, more if you can take it, and you can cum as many times as you like, but you must complete the spanking.

When you have finished, rub oil all over your ass, pussy and tits and then if you have a vibrator, tape it to your clit & have another 6 orgasms in a row, no stopping.

After this, you may remove the tape from your pussy.

megirl104 09-03-2012 01:00 PM

okay...

okay, is my hair supposed to go in the water?

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverdarknight (Post 770843)
Go to the ladies loo, with the largest insertable you can a) find & b)fit up your butt.

Lock the cubicle, get down on your hands and knees and push the insertable up your bum. You can lube it with spit if you want.
Then put your head down the toilet bowl and start masturbating. Once you cum, flush the toilet before you take your head out!

...after that, you might feel as dirty as I do currently ;)

BtO 09-03-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megirl104 (Post 770830)
I’m a slave for the next 15 min
I have really nothing, I'm in an academic building so what ever I can find.
My limits are in my signature but also no pictures, video, and anything that I can't pull off inside this building won't work.

Try to remove your bra in the room!

Shadowice 09-03-2012 01:02 PM

i want you to take a bottle and unscrew the cap. Now stand up and place it in your pussy. Kneel down/squat over it and and spin it as fast as you can for the remainder of your time. If you cum keep spinning. Afterwords i want you to drink all of the juices you collected and send me the report

BtO 09-03-2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hungryone (Post 770844)
I’m a slave.
I have ruler, hairbrush, rubber bands, hitachi, clothespins.
My limits are no scat, blood or children

Put two clothespins on your nipples. Stroke your pussy to an edge. Hold the edge for 15 seconds. Then write on the forum: I'm on edge. Afterwards starts again. How often did you edge in the next 15 minutes?

megirl104 09-03-2012 01:03 PM

okay

I can do that right now... doing it ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by BtO (Post 770856)
Try to remove your bra in the room!

silverdarknight 09-03-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megirl104 (Post 770854)
okay, is my hair supposed to go in the water?

Your face/head is supposed to be as far down into that toilet as you can get it. Tell us how it smells in there will you?

megirl104 09-03-2012 01:03 PM

bathroom

I'll do that when I go to the bathroom for the other dare... doing it in the lab room would for sure get me arrested.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 770857)
i want you to take a bottle and unscrew the cap. Now stand up and place it in your pussy. Kneel down/squat over it and and spin it as fast as you can for the remainder of your time. If you cum keep spinning. Afterwords i want you to drink all of the juices you collected and send me the report

megirl104 09-03-2012 01:04 PM

Oh gawd...

okay... :-(

Adding text to my message so it's long enough...

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverdarknight (Post 770862)
Your face/head is supposed to be as far down into that toilet as you can get it. Tell us how it smells in there will you?

bringonthedares 09-03-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megirl104 (Post 770852)
how do you give yourself a swirlie, doesn't someone have to force you in?

Stick you head down into the toilet as far as you can and flush.

hungryone 09-03-2012 01:12 PM

Thank you for this assignment

With the time remaining I found a bottle (a water bottle) and I squatted over it taking the top part of the bottle into my cunt. It was a Smart Water bottle.
I then spun it around and around. I didn't cum... it had some sharp edges and was a little rough to spin around, but I did it. Then I tipped it up and drank maybe two drops that had accumulated there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 770857)

megirl104 09-03-2012 01:14 PM

kinda...

I can kinda do this in the bathroom, but I can't write on the forum while I do it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BtO (Post 770859)
Put two clothespins on your nipples. Stroke your pussy to an edge. Hold the edge for 15 seconds. Then write on the forum: I'm on edge. Afterwards starts again. How often did you edge in the next 15 minutes?

hungryone 09-03-2012 01:15 PM

Thank you for this assignment.

Prior to posting "I am a slave" I had been edging. I am now wearing the clothespins on my nipples and holding another edge ... i am on edge ...more to follow
Sir how many would you like me to edge... I have just completed another one

completed 6 edges in 7 mins

Quote:

Originally Posted by BtO (Post 770859)

BtO 09-03-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megirl104 (Post 770866)
okay... :-(

Adding text to my message so it's long enough...

Thanks for the fun!