getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Help keep me horny through my denial (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409990)

Sir_Damian 01-04-2022 07:52 AM

haha, guess we did indeed keep you horny if you're basically asking for more. not sure whether we just should leave you with the suction for now or have you beg for more spanks... what do you think?

HandiAndiBoi 01-05-2022 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4623216)
haha, guess we did indeed keep you horny if you're basically asking for more. not sure whether we just should leave you with the suction for now or have you beg for more spanks... what do you think?

The spanks sure help motivate me to keep up, if I’m not mistaken, every comment by anyone but me automatically adds 10 minutes and 20 spanks so you’re adding spanks just by asking 😉

Sir_Damian 01-05-2022 12:41 PM

oh, true. it was added with every post anyways. well, i guess this adds a few more spanks then. hope that's enough. :)

HandiAndiBoi 01-06-2022 09:56 PM

I managed to finish 3 hours of suction today, immediately after 100 had clit spanks. My clit was absolutely huge by the end and I was so horny I did my 60 remaking spanks immediately after, using a wooden spoon. OW! I should have waited but I couldn’t.

My totals are now:
4580/4580 spanks
2300/2760 minutes

ShannW 01-06-2022 10:02 PM

10 minutes for you

Sir_Damian 01-07-2022 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandiAndiBoi (Post 4626074)
I managed to finish 3 hours of suction today, immediately after 100 had clit spanks. My clit was absolutely huge by the end and I was so horny I did my 60 remaking spanks immediately after, using a wooden spoon. OW! I should have waited but I couldn’t.

horny brains don't take the best decisions. :D i guess, these additional spanks will help with the suction time. you're getting there for sure.

HandiAndiBoi 01-09-2022 10:29 AM

Wasn’t able to do any spanks today due to noise constraints but I did pump for an hour and now I’ll be falling asleep with the pump on. How long should that count for, Sir Damian? If anything? I was made to brush my clit with a toothbrush for two minutes before pumping so the rawness of my clit is so amplified by the suction.

Sir_Damian 01-09-2022 11:15 AM

good job working off that suction time. i think it's hard to say for how long the falling asleep part should count. on the one hand you have it on, on the other hand you won't feel it as much cause you're asleep.
let's say it counts for one hour, given it stays on until you wake up in the morning. if it falls off, there's no way to know when it does, so it will be 0.

HandiAndiBoi 01-11-2022 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4628739)
good job working off that suction time. i think it's hard to say for how long the falling asleep part should count. on the one hand you have it on, on the other hand you won't feel it as much cause you're asleep.
let's say it counts for one hour, given it stays on until you wake up in the morning. if it falls off, there's no way to know when it does, so it will be 0.

That seems fair. Unless I wake up 2 hours after I fall asleep, it’s not bad n when I wake up. So I won’t count it.
I did do three hours of suction today. Two of those hours were done with a new stainless steel butt plug in. Th eduction made me clench my ass hole around the plug so there was extra sensation.
Couldn’t get any spanks in because I did an unrelated task that involved 100 hard spanks to my swollen pumped clit.
My total now stands at:
4580/4640 spanks
2540/2790 minutes

HandiAndiBoi 01-11-2022 10:09 PM

Also whoever responds next gets to make another rule for this thread. Anything within my limits goes.

dom.guy 01-12-2022 06:45 AM

I am also edging 10 minutes

Sir_Damian 01-12-2022 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandiAndiBoi (Post 4631374)
That seems fair. Unless I wake up 2 hours after I fall asleep, it’s not bad n when I wake up. So I won’t count it.
I did do three hours of suction today. Two of those hours were done with a new stainless steel butt plug in. Th eduction made me clench my ass hole around the plug so there was extra sensation.
Couldn’t get any spanks in because I did an unrelated task that involved 100 hard spanks to my swollen pumped clit.
My total now stands at:
4580/4640 spanks
2540/2790 minutes

Sounds good. How did your first attempt(s) falling asleep with it go?

Slowly working those hours away. And even with extra sensation from the plug. I like.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HandiAndiBoi (Post 4631375)
Also whoever responds next gets to make another rule for this thread. Anything within my limits goes.

I guess, then dom.guy gets to add the rule?

HandiAndiBoi 01-12-2022 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4631750)
Sounds good. How did your first attempt(s) falling asleep with it go?

Slowly working those hours away. And even with extra sensation from the plug. I like.

I guess, then dom.guy gets to add the rule?

It seems the pump only stays on a couple hours. If I wake up after longer than that it is no longer on. So I won’t be going to sleep with the pump on.
Since dom.guy didn’t add an intelligible rule, you can add a rule if you’d like.

If dom.guy also replies with a rule, I’ll follow both.

Sir_Damian 01-12-2022 01:44 PM

thanks. obviously i can't reject that offer. :)

we experimented with nipple pain a bit in the past. i'm sure you will remember. also i noticed that you are catching up rather quickly with the spanks but the suction time remains the limiting factor. so, i'll be mean and also gentle.

as a new rule:
- you have to clamp your nipples while spanking. else spanks will only count for half the usual amount.
- if you clamp your nipples while the suction clamp is on, suction time counts double.

is that fine with you?

HandiAndiBoi 01-12-2022 02:27 PM

That seems fair sir. I suspect I will start to get rather behind in my spanks now but we’ll see! I’d just completed 20 minutes with the suction. I’ll now continue with the suction and pegs on my nipples