getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Introductions (Post your info here!) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72)

JustaBrony 02-15-2013 11:59 PM

H..Hello~
You can call me Brony, I'm a shy submissive male but I always seem to be the one who acts as the master (Or in the "relationship" I'm in now, Co-master/Mommy ^^).

I'd like to think I'm a nice person who listens very well and I can make friends with just about anyone if they give me a chance.

Anyways, please PM me I would like to make a couple of friends to talk to seeing as how my little girl goes to bed at 9Pm~<3

ChaosFox 02-16-2013 01:34 PM

What to say about my self I am 25 I am a fairly nice guy to get along with. I try very hard not to let things bother me to much and enjoy getting to know people. I came bye this site while looking for something else and it seemed intresting enough. If you want to know more don't be afraid to ask Id don't bite.

nudeguy 02-18-2013 04:41 AM

i am pretty new here so i thought i would officially say hi

ShinyVelvet 03-11-2013 04:12 PM

Hi everyone i'm shinyvelvet just thought I would say hello :) *waves*

bogfalco 03-31-2013 10:12 AM

Interested In playing online, Being a "dare slave", Being a "dare master"
Favorite Dare All day with panties in pussy and ass. hehehe
Been master of some girls and married women met on chaturbate. Im a nice master ;)
Im from South Italy. Interests: Racing, photography, art, extreme life, soaring, music. I am Bog. 21. Love panties in pussy, facesitting, watching films nude on skype with a girl, and lot more. Check my profile for contacts.

cookiekiller12345 04-03-2013 07:02 AM

hey all :)

i'm and 18 year old straight guy from UK and i'm here for a bit of banter

PM me if you fancy a chat :)

CBTwhore 04-03-2013 09:40 PM

Hello everyone, I'm new here so I thought I'd do a little introduction post! I'm an 18 year old pre-op transgirl who loves getting her balls busted(well, I will love it until they're finally gone ^__^)

And just FYI if there are any people here who would like to give me ballbusting dares or live in California and want to do it in person, go ahead and send me a pm!

Picola 04-08-2013 08:22 AM

Hello! My name's Nicola, I'm 18 and from the UK. Been lurking here for a while, thought I would join. I look forward to having fun here!

Undercover Perv 04-08-2013 02:35 PM

Hello, hello.

I'm a 27-year-old introvert looking to engage in a bit of casual fun and conversation that I'm not able to indulge in my "IRL" life due to life circumstances. Down for exploration, experimentation, and above all, interesting and intelligent conversation (casual, kinky, or otherwise).

I have a dominant and submissive side, both of which are open for exploration. Mostly straight, but a little bi-curious. I hope to meet people like me, who are tired of inhibitions brought on by life circumstances and want to talk to someone else taking those first exploratory steps. That said, the idea of talking to others who've already taken those steps is appealing as well.

In other words: I'm ready for truth, with a small side of dare. :)

Jag 04-12-2013 10:23 PM

Greetings

Hello.

My name is Jag. I'm a 32 year old bi guy in California.

I've been browsing the site for awhile and decided I'd finally join in the fun.

Be on the lookout for dares from me in the near future. I might even take one or two myself, though I'm here more for the giving than the receiving.

I'm somewhat of writer, both in my professional life and as a hobby, so I might be crafting some TORD stories for the section on here.

99.99% dominant, but I do enjoy a few activities that are more traditionally submissive, and I'm open to switch on rare occasions.

Relationship-wise, I am interested in serious, committed partners who are willing to explore their darkest desires as well as fears, and experience the very furthest bounds of their limits and maybe even beyond.

But for the most part I'm just here for some fun and entertainment.

Nice to meet you!

AlexC1986 04-12-2013 11:14 PM

Hi. I am submissive but am by myself. I have been looking up tasks to give me ideas and stumbled upon this sight. Looking for dares and maybe meet some new people. I am very shy at first until I feel comfortable. I am female to make transgender pre-op but 7 months on testosterone. I am 26 will be 27 in August. Anyway just wanted to say hi since after lurking for awhile finally joined.

pikachux 04-26-2013 04:25 PM

Hello everyone. I've just learnt of the rush one can get from embarrassment, I'm really excited to have found this site and I wish to start trying new things soon! So exciting hehe

southerngirlsub 04-29-2013 04:29 PM

Hey Yall I cant wait to make some friends on here...go check out my profile :)

Scottish999 05-15-2013 11:35 AM

Hi everyone, 24 m here from the uk. Kinda new to this, but willing to try.

pm me anyone who wants to :P

skullnbones 06-04-2013 02:52 PM

Hey Everyone!

I'm SkullnBones, 23M from the UK.

I'm familiar with the scene myself but I'm always keeping my eye out for something new and exciting! I Prefer to call myself a sub but I do have a rather vicious side to myself. I'm straight but very open minded though I've had both female and male relationships in the past

I'm here to meet new people and have fun. Feel free to send me a PM as I always love a good chat. Expect to hear me around.