getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Scenarios 5.O (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=345734)

natethegreat 05-10-2019 04:51 PM

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour.

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him.

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with.

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged.

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No.

sissyAmie1337 12-29-2019 12:45 PM

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour.

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him.

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with.

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged.

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. Yes

Eus 12-29-2019 12:50 PM

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. nay, being hated most of the time is not good

Novaturient2020 12-29-2019 01:02 PM

I'd pay with my body more if it'd be more socially accepted. I have something they want, basics of economy ;)

Personal life is more important than play.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.
I wouldn't. I don't like to be hated, rather have it average all the time :)

YoungFella 12-29-2019 02:12 PM

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. Definitely not.

LisaWagner 12-29-2019 02:35 PM

Like a which would you rather. Bold the the scenario you would choose.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No

grambow 12-31-2019 07:04 AM

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. no

poetrylover828 12-31-2019 10:13 PM

1. Your partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour. I would choose to give oral for an hour.

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him. As long as I'm ready for anal then I would choose to receive anal and give oral.

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with. I would totally have people write on me. I would find that a lot of fun.

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged. I think I would be okay getting flogged. As long as it's not too much.

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out. If it isn't vibrating during the meeting I would leave it in. Otherwise I would take the punishment.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. Okay so one day a week everyone is attracted to me and then rest of the week they hate me... I don't think I would take the power. I don't think it's worth it.

rj toxic 01-24-2020 12:21 PM

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour. Oral

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him. dishes

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with. free blowjobs

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged. volunteer to be flogged

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out. leave it in

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. no

SlaveGirl_Isabella 01-30-2020 11:58 AM

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No

PartySlut 02-02-2020 11:38 PM

sexyseniorctzn 02-03-2020 05:53 PM

I'll take the oral.

I would do the dishes

Hard one. I think I would take the writing but only because I have never done a blow job.

I would volunteer to be flogged. I have wanted to try that for a long time.

With an important business meeting on the line I would take my chances and take it out. Can't afford to be distracted.

I think I would take my chances. The odds of having people like you just because you are you and like you all the time are better than the odds of only one day a week of liking you.

SilverSwitch 02-08-2020 06:28 PM

RainbowSky 02-26-2020 11:00 PM

Kisune Karnon 08-24-2020 08:29 PM

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.

Slut.Emily 08-26-2020 03:19 AM

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No, i don't think that i would take this power.

smterka91 08-26-2020 09:30 AM

YES

footlover.london 08-27-2020 04:11 AM

My truths

BritishSpaceman 08-31-2020 01:43 AM

Probably not

Victoria85 08-31-2020 01:54 AM

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour. Both

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him. receiving anal and giving oral to him

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with. Why pick one? Okay, Write anything on me one.

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged. I love to be flogged

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out. I will leave it in

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. Hmm, can I take the power if I am married? :D

ScarletMaid 08-31-2020 02:21 AM

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. Nope

striker101 10-17-2021 04:23 PM

fl1985 10-17-2021 05:00 PM

BarefootAlien 10-17-2021 11:17 PM

I would do oral for an hour for sure. For all my experience, due to a bizarre set of coincidences, I'm an anal virgin, other than toys and rimjobs, and I wouldn't want my first serious anal experience to be a bunch of randos.

Realistically? I would do the dishes. I've been a dishwasher in a restaurant before. It's not that bad. (I mean, this is fantasy-me who isn't disabled and thus physically could not do any of the above except maybe oral). My inner self (and I suppose my disabled self) would reluctantly accept the anal and blowjob, but would beg to be allowed to give him maybe two blowjobs and a foot massage, and maybe a tongue cleaning for his tired feet.

Free blowjobs! Are we sensing a pattern here? I like giving blowjobs... <_<

I would immediately volunteer to do the flogging. If that's not an option, I'd wait as long as it took, and only volunteer to be flogged if there was absolutely no other choice.

I'd leave it in. I have very powerful laser-brain and can focus through just about anything. I focus through pain to do everything I've ever done for my entire life, so some buzzing in my butt ain't no thang.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.[/QUOTE]

No, thanks. If it magically caused me to actually be attractive, and I got to keep that fine new body when I got married, fuck yeah. But just... people chasing me like dogs in heat for one day a week and hating my guts the other six? I wouldn't last the week... D:

Cool questions, thanks!

stroker45 10-18-2021 05:47 AM

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour. Both

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him. I'm taking anal and oral over doing dishes

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with. Free Blowjobs. I only want to be covered in cum not marker

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged. Volunteer to be flogged

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out. I'll take my chances with the punishment

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No. Sounds like way too much work

r3aldeal 04-20-2023 09:37 AM

dragonxy86 04-20-2023 09:46 AM

JimmyKarlo 04-20-2023 10:21 PM

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No, with great power comes create responsibility

SebC 04-21-2023 12:55 AM

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you to do oral & anal for a hour.

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by receiving anal and giving oral to him.

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your mistress gives you one signs "Free Blowjobs" and tells you to hold. You also have to obey to anyone.

4. Your mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. I volunteer to be flogged.

5. Your mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything she has done to you before. I leave it in.

No

DareKiller 04-21-2023 09:30 AM

darkness991 04-22-2023 02:19 AM

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour. id like to do that some time

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him. no problem iv done that before

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with. seems like fun to find out what people would wright

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged. flog away

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out. i dont disobey a mistress easily

hail 04-22-2023 08:06 AM

artin 04-28-2023 05:03 AM

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No.

cloudwatcher 05-01-2023 01:23 PM

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. Yes.

YiffFur 05-02-2023 05:43 PM

Anal, I imagine I'd get more enjoyment out of having my ass worked over then my mouth.

I kind of a fantasy about paying a debt with sex so definitely let him fuck me, especially if it's right there over his desk.

Blowjobs, less messy than being written on having to remove it later

Depends entirely on how good at using it the other person is

Keep it in

No

Dentz99 05-02-2023 06:32 PM

Oral, my ass would get sore

Would love to be forced to serve him to pay my bill

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you

Body writing, dont think i could do blowjobs in public like that

Let the other, not into to much pain

Keep it in

No

zarvuc 07-23-2023 04:00 AM

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.No

HeavyRing 07-25-2023 07:10 AM

No, beeing hated for 6 days a week is not worth it.

vibratoruser 07-25-2023 07:59 AM

I have a jaw issue, it's unsafe for me to do oral for that long.

I'm okay with doing dishes.

Again, jaw issue.

I'd probably volunteer... depends on how intense it's supposed to be, and how willing the other person is.

I'm assuming it's not audible? I can control my own reactions, but I'd take it out if it were audible by people.

No. I hate when people hate me.

DraegWedgie 07-27-2023 08:52 AM

Wouldn't take it