getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Fiction: Wrestlers mistakes (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95516)

Matman 02-03-2012 10:37 PM

Heres a sample of whats to come:

Bryce looked at the mucslular unconcious body wearing only that tight spandex on his crotch. He was allways jelous of him, he was richer, stronger, and has allways admired the bulge that Will allways had in his singlet. Nobody knew it but the main reason Bryce even joined wrestling was to wear those tight clothes and tustle with other sweaty muscular guys. He enjoyed doing all these things to Will, it wasn't revenge anymore...it was excitement for Bryce. He wanted to never set him free, make him his slave forever. Then he thought, what's stopping me?

daremaster 1 02-04-2012 07:30 AM

Looks amazing! Can't wait for chapter 2!

lovaboitoy 02-04-2012 12:00 PM

mmmmmm hot I can't wait for more.....

Demonking 02-04-2012 08:42 PM

Great story keep up the great writing hope you post the rest soon

Matman 02-04-2012 11:32 PM

Will woke up gaged with one of Bryces sweaty socks, blindfolded wearing only a jock, and handcuffed at the legs and hands, after a few seconds he realized he was in a truck, Byrce's he guessed. What he couldn't guess was were he was going. Is he taking me home? will thought.
Soon that hope was crushed.

Once Bryce noticed him struggling he said, calm down, we'll be at my place in a minute. Sure enough a few minutes later he heard the sound of a garage door shut and the truck door open.He was pulled out and carryed inside. Were he was thrown on the ground. Making a small grunt through the sweaty gag.

The Blindfold came off and he was in a small room with no windows and one door.

Bryce then explained that Will was his slave and, was to do what he said and was to live here from now on. These was a lot for just beating him in a match. Will thought. Little did he know Bryce was doing this for his own pleasure.

More Tomarrow :D

Demon Thief 02-04-2012 11:54 PM

I feel sorry for Will. I wonder what he's in for.
Cool story dude. :D

daremaster 1 02-05-2012 03:19 PM

Love it, will is lucky:p

Demonking 02-05-2012 08:17 PM

Yet again another great installment that is well written and thought out

daremaster 1 02-06-2012 08:50 AM

How often will you post? Just Wondering.

dareman 1 02-06-2012 01:36 PM

Can't wait for more of this story :)

Matman 03-19-2012 12:48 AM

Writing more now, sorry for the wait

Bryce put him In will's own singlet and left him hogtied and gagged in the room for days, he was extremely thirsty, and had pee'd and pooped in The singlet, causing a horrible smell and uncomfortable feeling.

Bryce came in and grinned"well your filthy aren't you? I got some fun things but first we need to clean you up"
After being striped, untied, tied in the shower and hand cleaned by Bryce, they were back in the room with multiple boxes ordered online while will was still naked "got you some toys and clothes" he says with a bigger grin"but first you need a drink and something to eat" he returns with chips and a cup
After will ate the chips he drank the water which was actually warm pee from Bryce, but he was so thirst he barley cared

"now back to the toys" Bryce says
He opens the first box, it has a few siglets, all small, and 2 wrestling headgears
The second box has full football gear, some basketball shirts , 2 mouth gaurds, 3 jockstraps/cups, and some tight compressor shorts
box three was a little bit more interesting it had 3 butt plugs, A chasity(called cb-600 or somthing) 2cock rings, nipple clamps, some spandex thing called a morphsuit, and some rope, duct tape, handcuffs and a waxing kit and other random things
Bryce, who was just in some spandex briefs, obvious had a huge erection and was holding somthing in his hand with a evil grin

More very soon

gekostar1 03-19-2012 02:05 AM

awesome so far.....

dareman 1 03-19-2012 09:11 AM

Great new chapter :)

Matman 03-20-2012 11:41 PM

"This is your Slave collar, it's like a dog collar but it locks, and has some painful and fun extras, it has a boundary, if you pass it. It shocks you, if you piss me off I'll use the remote and shock you." bryce says
He quickly clips it on me. Grins and presses the button on the remote, I fall over, in pain, screaming from the collar. " that's what you'll feel" he says

"let's play with your new toys" he says
He clamps my nipples, puts the Same sweaty jock in my mouth and taps it over.
Shoves a butt plug in my ass, and puts a cockring on my cock, Next he ties me spread apart and waxes me completely

After untying me he puts me in full wrestling gear, jock/cup and all, then puts a mouthgaurd in and gags me

" now I trust you not to take any of this off" he says

dareman 1 03-21-2012 10:04 AM

Great new chapter sir :)