getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Pee Drinking Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=84127)

Ibizadog 08-23-2011 06:31 PM

Same as the one you gave me!

Easy for me please

Littilwood 08-23-2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibizadog (Post 522298)
Same as the one you gave me!
Easy for me please

Gah! be creative :P don't give me the same dare I just gave you XD

If you absolutely can't think of anything, alright, but if you can, hit me up!

(also find my thread and post on that too if u can think of anything aside from pee :P or PM me :3)

Ibizadog 08-23-2011 07:53 PM

Ok then do 1 of mine to someone else earlier (Sorry haven't got time to think of a new one) and please post 2 dares since you didn't post one for me the first time.

Littilwood 08-23-2011 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibizadog (Post 522349)
Ok then do 1 of mine to someone else earlier (Sorry haven't got time to think of a new one) and please post 2 dares since you didn't post one for me the first time.

I did post one for you :P youre the one I asked to lap pee from a bowl

tell you what though, you decide which dare (of the ones you already posted) I do

Ibizadog 08-23-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littilwood (Post 522352)
I did post one for you :P youre the one I asked to lap pee from a bowl

tell you what though, you decide which dare (of the ones you already posted) I do

You have asked twice but haven't given out a dare. seriously either give a dare or move on.

Littilwood 08-23-2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibizadog (Post 522376)
You have asked twice but haven't given out a dare. seriously either give a dare or move on.

fine then, I DARE you to lap pee up out of a bowl >:(

Ibizadog 08-23-2011 08:28 PM

Pee for 3 seconds in glass then drink.

Easy please

Littilwood 08-23-2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibizadog (Post 522384)
Pee for 3 seconds in glass then drink.

Easy please

Nah, I will imply move onto another forum. You're lost, son. This thread can die. Next time you start a person above dare, make sure you yourself know how it works.

Ibizadog 08-23-2011 08:42 PM

Everyone please ignore this bitch he doesn't know how to play LMAO.

Ibizadog 08-23-2011 08:44 PM

I'll get it rolling again. for whoever this goes too everytime you pee for one day, down a shot of piss.

Littilwood 08-23-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibizadog (Post 522391)
Everyone please ignore this bitch he doesn't know how to play LMAO.

Yup. I gave u a dare, you give me my same dare back. I ask for effort on your end, and then you proceed to tell me I never gave you a dare. My fault. Everyone ignore me please! Anyone that's been educated through Hooked-On-Phonics or better can read the thread for themselves and see where you messed up.

Ibizadog 08-23-2011 08:50 PM

LMAO someone still doesn't get the whole "Give a dare, get one" not give one get 2. greedy bastard.

Littilwood 08-23-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibizadog (Post 522397)
LMAO someone still doesn't get the whole "Give a dare, get one" not give one get 2. greedy bastard.

I didn't ask for two. I gave you one, you threw mine back at me. I told you to give me a DIFFERENT one, not A SECOND ONE.

yet YOURE the one clearly posting up top with "give me two dares." You have your roles fucked up. I'm Littilwood, youre Ibizadog.

The above shows Ibizadog asking for two posts, and it shows me giving you a dare. It also shows you tossing mine back at me, then apologizing for doing so. I didn't do that dare, so I didn't ask for a second dare, I asked for a DIFFERENT dare. Wow... you're just making it worse on your part.

Ibizadog 08-24-2011 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littilwood (Post 522403)
I didn't ask for two. I gave you one, you threw mine back at me. I told you to give me a DIFFERENT one, not A SECOND ONE.

yet YOURE the one clearly posting up top with "give me two dares." You have your roles fucked up. I'm Littilwood, youre Ibizadog.

The above shows Ibizadog asking for two posts, and it shows me giving you a dare. It also shows you tossing mine back at me, then apologizing for doing so. I didn't do that dare, so I didn't ask for a second dare, I asked for a DIFFERENT dare. Wow... you're just making it worse on your part.

But for all i know you did both. so thats 2. please leave my thread since you are driving away new people.

Ibizadog 08-24-2011 01:00 PM

Now for whoever this goes too. Take a shot of piss.