getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Premier League (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=7803)

Trystaan 01-26-2008 11:21 AM

Angel do you and sniper get dares for winning F.A cup games?? And do you think we should get a different chelsea fan as the other one hasn't posted yet

Lonelyangel 01-26-2008 03:40 PM

We do as hopefully you will tommorow once you beat spurs for us! But we'll sort that out after your game. Agreed new Chelsea fan required, anyone interested post details. Also sorry Bob it's nothing personal but i want to keep this running smooth as possible. Any new applicants must post by 18:00GTM on Monday, also please post in the Lounge thread not this one.

anonimousbob 01-28-2008 11:17 AM

sorry, haven't been able to get on and when I did I didn;t have a chance to check the thread, I will keep going unless someone else wants the spot

If I seem to disappear again please feel free to PM me to remind me

Quote:

Originally Posted by xTrYsTaNx (Post 44457)
Rite Chelsea is also using money. You must take to clips which can hold a small bag and attach the clips t your nipples then add a coin to the bag every 10 secs for 4 minutes

Did it for 2 mins, I added 5p coins as much as I could because they are small but then the bag fell off. I tried to reattatch it but it kept falling off so I started anither 2 mins from scratch

Trystaan 01-28-2008 11:20 AM

Bob you have an overdue 3 dares to give out from last EPL round of matches

anonimousbob 01-28-2008 12:17 PM

yep, I know. I'll give you 2 of them now

start by waiting until you need to do a poo really badly and put some toothpaste up your ass, use quite a lot. Stick your finger up and spread it around up there. Leave it for a few mins (3-5 mins) and then you can finally poo. After thatgive yourself a swirly with what is in the toilet

Anally masterbate with something (I think a wooden spoon handle works) for 15 mins and then wipe it clean over your body, you can't clean yourself for another 15 mins

Trystaan 01-28-2008 12:38 PM

Harsh but as I am the great Man U I guess fair.

Rite so i have made a table of stuff

---------------Dares Achieved------Dares Given---Dares Left
Lonely Angel------------6----------------3--------------3
xTrYsTaNx--------------6----------------3--------------3
Sniper Wolfgang---------4----------------1--------------3
Anonymous Bob----------6----------------1--------------5

Trystaan 01-31-2008 03:08 PM

Right my first dare goes to the scouse

As you have conceded 17 goals this season. You must go 17 hours when awake without feeling your dick atall the only pleasure you can get if someone else does it

Lonelyangel 02-01-2008 08:58 AM

Ok mine goes to all three, Take the amounts of games you've lost this season and thats the amount of ice cubes you must insert anally.

anonimousbob 02-02-2008 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonelyangel (Post 46723)
Ok mine goes to all three, Take the amounts of games you've lost this season and thats the amount of ice cubes you must insert anally.

that's harsh, but I'll give it a go

*runs off to see how many games Chelsea lost*

3, oh well, nothing too hard then...

Rudi_87 02-02-2008 11:04 AM

I'm an Aston Villa fan if you need one (we should be in the big 4!) lol

Trystaan 02-03-2008 04:01 AM

Right I now have 3 dares so all the teams count up how many goals have been conceded this by hours is how long you may not masturbate for (eg-28 goals conceded-28 hours without masturbating)

Lonelyangel 02-03-2008 08:55 AM

Ok Liverpool & Chelsea you both won so post your dares too.
Mine is for everyone:
The amount of goals you've scored since the start of 2008 is how many pairs of underwear you must wear to bed tonight.

Trystaan 02-03-2008 09:02 AM

Just because Man U are the best I'm gonna be out of my bed with the amount I have on

anonimousbob 02-03-2008 03:02 PM

Dare from Chelsea is a simple one.

Put on as many clothes as possible, try to get all shirts, all undies, all trousers, all socks. Then do a 20 minutes workout: running, starjumps etc

JackSpratt 02-03-2008 04:11 PM

I know that i'm supposed to get three dares for winning, but since Liverpool were just so god damn -terrible- today, i'm only going to do one that everyone has to do.

Find the top goalscorer for your team, and write his surname on your cock in big, bold letters (use a marker pen!)