getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person above Pet play (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70167)

ffgamer 03-17-2011 05:11 AM

you must be a horse for half hour find a kid and let him ride on you all round the house and garden

CuddleRainbowz 03-17-2011 05:32 AM

You are a hamster for an hour or two.
How to dress:
Anything brown
Fluffy things
A tail made out of brown pipe cleaners or pom poms.
Socks on your ears.
Anything that looks hamstery!

What to do:
Oooh.....Create a little hamster house.
Use cardboard boxes for a bed.
Get out some hamster food in a bowl.
Attach a water bottle to a wall.
Make a little palace for yourself, Hamster.

Now live their for one or two hours or more!

I have a bunny costume I could use for mine. :)

OriTheOwl 03-17-2011 06:42 AM

Wear the bunny costume for two hours and hop around inside and outside, you must eat at leat three full carrots.

OriTheOwl 04-01-2011 02:43 PM

Aww this thread seemed to die :( oh well to reserect the person blelow me may give me three pet play dares, one for kitty, one for bunny, and one for pony :)

arbyter500 04-01-2011 11:50 PM

Lol alright then, bcuz i <3 pet play and want to see more :3.

Kitty: Kitties don't like cold water, so roll a dice and you must stick that many ice cubes (total) up ur ass. You can melt as many as you can at a time, but must melt them all before you can cum. After melting the ice you must cum, and cum into a saucer of milk. Go ahead and lap up a little of that delicious milk.

Bunny: stick a carrot up your ass and put on a pair of tight panties. You will hop around wherever you need to go for the next 2 hours, and if you want to take the carrot out, it must be in your mouth until you stick it back up your ass. If you have to cum, you must cum on the carrot.

Pony: Crossdress as much as a girl as you can, wearing your prettiest clothes, so you can be a pretty pony. Put your hair into a pony tail. Go ahead and watch the first episode of my little pony, so you can feel like a real girl. If you feel yourself starting to get "hot" at how embarassing it is being like that, stick an icecube down your panties to cool you off. You can then change back into your normal clothes but must keep your hair into a pony tail for the rest of the day.

I hope that was sufficient and satisfying enough for you ;)

May I request a puppy play dare for the person to post next :D

Wedgie lover 04-05-2011 11:41 AM

call a friend and ask what their favorite animal is then dress like that animal and hump every wall in your house

wedgieboii 04-05-2011 09:34 PM

be a rabbit, stick a carrot in your ass and gag on another carrot for 20 mins then hop around wearing all pink until the carrot falls out,the only time you can touch it is when your pushing it farther in you

fred&ted 04-06-2011 01:51 AM

Your going to be a pig.

Go find some mud, wet the dirt if you have to, be naked and roll around in it. Pigs eat left over stuff so save your left overs and eat them all outside naked.

Puppy play for me please :)

Ozpossum 04-08-2011 10:13 AM

u will be a dog for1 hours in your house, u must be naked, u must always be on all 4 except if u need to stand up to reach somethning for the dare, youm must shove somehting in your ass for a tail and wear a collar/belt, in the 2 hourds, u must do at least of these things
Hump a chair till the u edge
eat food out of a bowl
piss like a dog
play fetch with yourself
cum and bark when u do
lick the toilet

nothing involving anyoneelse or my limits

OriTheOwl 05-02-2011 01:09 AM

Eat dog food out of a dog bowl only useing your face :)

If possible a really elaborate Kitty and/or Bunny dare please (control what I wear, what I do, how/what I eat, how I sleep, Anal ECT.

fred&ted 05-15-2011 10:01 PM

You will be a cat. Have kitty litter, a bowl for food and water. Cats like climbing things, so go outside and climb a tree naked, when you can't get any higher go inside and get yourself some food and if your really daring cat food. Now take a shit in the kitty litter and go sleep like a cat does.

Hendrix 05-16-2011 06:50 AM

You will be a horse shove something up your ass for a tail, put socks on your hands and bind your fingers with an elastic band put towels on your back to use as a saddle and something in your mouth as reigns stay like this for 20 mins

OriTheOwl 05-16-2011 10:01 PM

Puppy for you, stick a sock in your butt as a tail when by your self get naked and walk on all fours when with other people wear clothes but have the sock sticking out of your pants

wedgieboii 05-20-2011 04:07 PM

kitty kitty where are you i want you to play with your little tight hole a little because yuor in heat. try to suck your nipples for a while. then get a sacuer of millk mixed with some of your bodily fluids and lap it up until it is dry. aww your so cute how you role around in your little shit box(swirly)/(toilet playing)....playing with your little tail/(string in your asshole)
do this for one hour

Kolia 05-21-2011 10:29 AM

You get to be a dog. Put socks on your ears, crawl around on your hands and knees, and put a sock in your butt for a tail. Now act like a dog for an hour. You can only eat dry food (like cereal without milk) and must be in a bowl. chase your tail for at least 5 minutes, and if you sleep must be at the foot of the bed on the ground. You cant use any couches or seats, and if you have to go to the bathroom, you have to go outside.

For myself, I would like something feminine.