getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Poop Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45178)

coolplay69uk 05-18-2010 02:37 PM

Nice dare Sub John, I finally got round to doing mine earlier this week. Another one for you...

Next time you poo, do it on a plate on the floor next to the toilet, then using only your mouth transfer it all to the toilet make sure you then lick the plate clean.

sydneyyy93 05-18-2010 02:50 PM

Next time you poo, poo in your hands.
No eating or face for me please

coolplay69uk 05-18-2010 02:54 PM

Wow that was way to easy! Since you said no face or eating, next time you poo, ue it as your shamPOO, ru it in your hair, wait five minutes then go shower it out!

DeeJay 05-18-2010 03:24 PM

Roll a die. Whatever comes up, for that many days, you are not allowed to poop in a toilet or shower.

No eating or facial stuff for me, please.

Robbo! 05-18-2010 03:58 PM

Put saran wrap on the toilet before you poop next. You need to get the poop from the top of the saran wrap into a different toilet (or outside) without touching the saran wrap. Good luck! (please, no smearing. Eating is ok).

sydneyyy93 05-19-2010 04:27 PM

Do the same as your dare but with the saran wrap sit on it and smear it all over your ass.

wonderboy33 05-20-2010 05:31 PM

I dare you to after you shit normal eat a laxtive then wait till you have to poop again.Wear white panties shit in them then dump the poop in the toliet.Wear those white panties for an hour.

no eating or anything to do with my face.

Boredomino 05-23-2010 10:54 AM

Poo onto your hand then squeeze it into a fist, rub some on your nipples before doing whatever you like with the rest.

sydneyyy93 05-23-2010 11:02 AM

take a laxative then when you shit, shit in your pants and leave it for an hour

no eating or head things and i dont have laxatives.

MyValentine 05-23-2010 06:16 PM

When you see this, go get a thong, wear it, dont take it of for any reason until you have to use bathroom ( ofc #2 since that what this thread is about ) and do it through the thong ^^
Ofcourse you can have another pair with you to change after 10 minutes you have to wear them and yes u can wipe but not the string no not until 10 minutes passed, go on as normal for the next 10 mins then go back to bathroom (:

horpat 05-25-2010 09:05 AM

Wear a diaper, and when you poo, dont remove it for 1 hour! Do some jogging, and do 25jumping jacks, before remove!

For me please no eating

Shuchan 05-25-2010 06:01 PM

Uhhhh, your limits say no poop.. But presuming that's not applicable to this dare, put in a butt plug and leave it in for 48 hours. Don't have a buttplug? Bad boy, you must fill yourself with an enema and put in a tampon. You can buy them for like, a dollar. This stays for three hours before you must masterbate to the edge. Now u call shots, cum, or crap? You decide but whatever you don't do you can't do for at least another 30mins
No eating plz, and no swirlys. If need be I can get a diaper, but it's actual toddler size

daremenow 05-25-2010 07:47 PM

Poop into the diaper even if it doesn't fit. Then either put it on your face or on your dick for twenty minutes. For mine include anything in my sig

1123 05-25-2010 08:53 PM

I dare you to Make a sunday(whipped cream cherry nuts all of it) with chocolate ice cream(your poop) then have it next to you for an hour then eat it of throw it away your choice
No eating thats it

LAXmodel123 05-25-2010 10:03 PM

Put on a thong and a diaper. When you have to poop, dont take off either. Run around in the diaper/thong filled with poo and do 25 jumping jakes. Squish the poo around in the diaper, tAke off the thong, and squish the poo around all over your bum and parts. Then dont clean down there or ur butt for 24 hours.

No eating or face or public please :)