getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Give my partner control for my 21st birthday! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432146)

Sexygal20 02-15-2024 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterSlave85 (Post 5413316)
Then I would say you can make him over the next weeks more and more suggestions he can choose of for that day:
Search 21 sexy/slave outfits and let him choose what you will wear that day
Offer 21 different meals and let him choose what you will cook him
search 21 pictures/videos that turn you on and let him choose which one he wants to recreate with you

I like this! Honestly realizing more and more how much I’d rather him be in control! The sexy/slave outfits in particular! Do you have any suggestions?

Sexygal20 02-15-2024 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caya (Post 5413317)
Now to the fun Part.

I would sugest a Ritual in the beginning.
Like waking him up with a blow Job and when Heß fully awake. Get of the bed an kneel infron of it with your Arms extended hands fscing up with a collar on them. Your Gaze Touren to the grpund and thsn you anounce somthing like. If you put this collar on me im yours to comand till dste X.

I’m interested in waking him up with a blowjob, but I’m not sure about a collar. Seems a little soon for that, plus not sure my pride could say those words :)

Caya 02-15-2024 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexygal20 (Post 5413320)
I’m interested in waking him up with a blowjob, but I’m not sure about a collar. Seems a little soon for that, plus not sure my pride could say those words :)

Hm
Csm be a necklace for the start.

Are you alone at home at the moment ?

Sexygal20 02-15-2024 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caya (Post 5413321)
Hm
Csm be a necklace for the start.

Are you alone at home at the moment ?

Yes I am currently alone

Caya 02-15-2024 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexygal20 (Post 5413322)
Yes I am currently alone

Go undress and kneel infront of a mirrour. And lock yourself in the eys and say tjose words.

Describe how you feel etc. Afterwards please

Sexygal20 02-15-2024 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caya (Post 5413323)
Go undress and kneel infront of a mirrour. And lock yourself in the eys and say tjose words.

Describe how you feel etc. Afterwards please

I’m sorry, what words?

MasterSlave85 02-15-2024 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexygal20 (Post 5413319)
I like this! Honestly realizing more and more how much I’d rather him be in control! The sexy/slave outfits in particular! Do you have any suggestions?

You mean for the outfits?
Depends a bit what he prefers. Is he more into the classical sexy dessous or trashy slutty stuff or are you two into humiliation?

Caya 02-15-2024 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexygal20 (Post 5413324)
I’m sorry, what words?

If you put this collar on me im yours to comand till dste X. These words

Sexygal20 02-15-2024 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterSlave85 (Post 5413325)
You mean for the outfits?
Depends a bit what he prefers. Is he more into the classical sexy dessous or trashy slutty stuff or are you two into humiliation?

He likes both. I think I’ve found some for him to pick from.

He’s not into humiliation, but I am interested. I’m not super familiar with it, but I’m open to trying

MasterSlave85 02-15-2024 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexygal20 (Post 5413328)
He likes both. I think I’ve found some for him to pick from.

He’s not into humiliation, but I am interested. I’m not super familiar with it, but I’m open to trying

Then look espacilly for some where you think you feel insecure in, but at the same time you think he would really like them.

You can also make a wishlist of 21 sextoys you would like to put into your arsenal. leet him choose which one you buy as your birthday gift.

If it fits you could buy/bake a birthday donut for yourself. you stick then his dick through the hole and eat it from there.

Sexygal20 02-15-2024 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterSlave85 (Post 5413335)
Then look espacilly for some where you think you feel insecure in, but at the same time you think he would really like them.

You can also make a wishlist of 21 sextoys you would like to put into your arsenal. leet him choose which one you buy as your birthday gift.

If it fits you could buy/bake a birthday donut for yourself. you stick then his dick through the hole and eat it from there.

I might get him something like this then, everything is just out there! My goodness

https://www.adameve.com/lingerie/wom...ddy-98898.aspx

I’ll have to look into sextoys to see what I’m interested in and what there is, but I think that’d be a good use of a birthday present. After all, I am still the birthday girl!
The donut would certainly be a yummy dessert for me and something fun for him ;)

MasterSlave85 02-15-2024 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexygal20 (Post 5413341)
I might get him something like this then, everything is just out there! My goodness

https://www.adameve.com/lingerie/wom...ddy-98898.aspx

I’ll have to look into sextoys to see what I’m interested in and what there is, but I think that’d be a good use of a birthday present. After all, I am still the birthday girl!
The donut would certainly be a yummy dessert for me and something fun for him ;)

Yeah with your breast size I would go fore something like that if I would be your bf.
maybe even crotchless like this https://www.adameve.com/lingerie/wom...ddy-90845.aspx

Sexygal20 02-15-2024 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterSlave85 (Post 5413342)
Yeah with your breast size I would go fore something like that if I would be your bf.
maybe even crotchless like this https://www.adameve.com/lingerie/wom...ddy-90845.aspx

Ooh good choice! The back is a win for sure, shows off my best feature!

MasterSlave85 02-16-2024 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexygal20 (Post 5413344)
Ooh good choice! The back is a win for sure, shows off my best feature!

But you should let him decide what he wants to see ;) maybe he is a purist and enjoys the old fashion collar only style.

You can write also 21 one different sexual fantasies of you down. Then let him pick one. Or all as vouche.

Regarding your oral problem: I guess you enjoy it when he eats you out or? One new rule could be that you can only get it after you managed to please him x amounts of minutes first/ make him cum in the next step.

Sexygal20 02-16-2024 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterSlave85 (Post 5413378)
But you should let him decide what he wants to see ;) maybe he is a purist and enjoys the old fashion collar only style.

You can write also 21 one different sexual fantasies of you down. Then let him pick one. Or all as vouche.

Regarding your oral problem: I guess you enjoy it when he eats you out or? One new rule could be that you can only get it after you managed to please him x amounts of minutes first/ make him cum in the next step.

You are absolutely right, I didn’t really think about a collar being an option for lingerie, it is up to him after all!

First I’d have to think of 21 fantasies! But I like the idea.

Yeah I do, this would be good to make me wait! It still means I get pleasure but he still does first.