getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Punishments for couple slave (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417742)

Greatcornbow 09-12-2022 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master.x (Post 4871721)
I'll see where I can find such a lock. Thanks

UPDATE: They have been following every rule religiously. Thank you all for making their lives terrible, haha.

There are a number using blietooth, e.g.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-P.../dp/B07WWWH6CH

Thoiugh there are others.

All you need is a lockbox. Bluetooth controls keys to lockboxy ou control remotely. Keys to their chastity go on end of a chain with other end of chain secured inside lockbox. Any removal you order/permit can have to be when they're on webcam under your supervision. So you can dictate what sex they can have, if any.

Greatcornbow 09-12-2022 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master.x (Post 4871721)
I'll see where I can find such a lock. Thanks

UPDATE: They have been following every rule religiously. Thank you all for making their lives terrible, haha.

Also if you can install webcams throughout their home you can watch them at any time without them knowing. Also impose curfews, e.g. 7pm-7pm duting which time they have to be otherwise naked. And if you can only visit periodically, monthly or whatever, you can e..g. require them to write lines or perform other tasks in your qbsence. All sorts of options.

And if you allow them sex you can dictate position and timing and conditions, e.g under your supervision, she on top 'riding' him, 4 minutes max, or whatever. Only limits your imagination! :D:D:D

master.x 09-14-2022 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 4872095)
Also if you can install webcams throughout their home you can watch them at any time without them knowing. Also impose curfews, e.g. 7pm-7pm duting which time they have to be otherwise naked. And if you can only visit periodically, monthly or whatever, you can e..g. require them to write lines or perform other tasks in your qbsence. All sorts of options.

And if you allow them sex you can dictate position and timing and conditions, e.g under your supervision, she on top 'riding' him, 4 minutes max, or whatever. Only limits your imagination! :D:D:D

I'm actually planning to make their lives sex-less otherwise they might start liking it? haha. Thanks for the bluetooth device suggestions, I'll do something about it next month. Let them continue with the existing rules for this month.

Raenef 09-14-2022 02:04 AM

Then you could give them difficult tasks like in X she has to please him with her mouth only, if she succeeds he may try the same, else nobody gets it

Greatcornbow 09-14-2022 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master.x (Post 4873131)
I'm actually planning to make their lives sex-less otherwise they might start liking it? haha. Thanks for the bluetooth device suggestions, I'll do something about it next month. Let them continue with the existing rules for this month.

Soiunds a great plan. There are some great chastity devices around now. You can even get matching his/hers with compatible locks.

Are you also having the webcams?

Greatcornbow 09-17-2022 04:12 AM

How are things going?

Greatcornbow 10-08-2022 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master.x (Post 4873131)

Any update yet on this one?

Greatcornbow 11-11-2022 04:18 PM

Still no news?????????????????

master.x 12-10-2022 01:56 PM

I got a little busier with some personal work, couldn't find enough time to dominate my subs and kind of took a break. Since christmas and new year is coming, I might have more time to get involved and post more updated here.

Greatcornbow 12-10-2022 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by master.x (Post 4951696)
I got a little busier with some personal work, couldn't find enough time to dominate my subs and kind of took a break. Since christmas and new year is coming, I might have more time to get involved and post more updated here.

:D:D:D

Have you closed down their sex lives?