getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] The Messy Slot Machine (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=403564)

Aus_Filth 07-09-2021 06:09 PM

I got messy 2 items + forfeit
My messy items are cake and oatmeal/porridge
My clothing is two piece swimsuit

alyssa.giovanni 07-09-2021 07:02 PM

I got 3 messy items
Ketchup oil and yogurt in bra and panties
Person above you must pee two times in your swimsuit and keep it on after you pee for 3 hours ;)
Person below give me something to do with my mess!

atownesq 07-09-2021 09:50 PM

Cover yourself head to toe in the oil, then fill your bra cups with the yogurt, and split a whole bottle of kethchup between pouring it over your head/face and filling your panties :)

I spun stay clean today :)

Itchynugat 07-09-2021 10:02 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's what I spun:

MessFanatic 07-10-2021 12:06 AM

Smash the cake into your face and in it around and up into your hair.

I need to be more careful!
I spun 5 messy items+forfeit
Milk(will be using buttermilk since I’m out of normal milk, mustard relish, ketchup, and salsa
Don’t forget the forfeit/ punishment!

MessFanatic 07-10-2021 12:09 AM

Oh, and for clothing I got personal choice so I’ll be doing it completely naked

TransAubrey 07-10-2021 05:40 AM

The first thing you will do is spread the mustard all over your genitals, get it everywhere! Then, use the ketchup to cover your chest, the salsa should make a nice shampoo for you, and the relish will be spread around on your face. Stay this way for at least 10 minutes before washing it all off with the milk!

For your forfeit, you will put on your stretchiest pair of underwear, fill them to bursting with shaving cream, and then put yourself in a hanging wedgie. Stay in the hanging wedgie until they rip, or 10 minutes has passed, whichever comes first!

I got 4 messy items plus forfeit!
Messy items: cake, mayonnaise, whipped cream, and ketchup
Clothing: Fully clothed (4 items min.) I will go with my pink 6” pumps, black thigh high stockings, pink panties, and pink bra.
Do your worst!!

MessFanatic 07-11-2021 01:31 AM

Take the cake and smash it into your face rubbing it and dragging it into your hair then, fill your clothing with whipped cream to be completely full and then plop some mayo on your head and rub it onto your chest and every square inch of your body including face, neck ect (might want to do this first) followed by ketchup like strawberry syrup on an ice cream! I would love to see pics of this or at least a report please!

I got 2 items and a forfeit. Maybe I can start avoiding the ones with a forfeit at least lol. Mayo and chocolate syrup are my items and Since I got personal choice for clothing again I will be doing it naked since it’s easier with less cleanup.

Sub_22 07-12-2021 11:27 AM

Just dump the mayo and chocolate syrup over your head and rub it in your hair and all over your face.
For cleanup your just allowed to use your toilet - Time to get some swirlies!

I spun 4 items + forfeit. Pudding, 3 eggs, mayonnaise, whipped cream.
And for clothing I got personal choice so I will do it with just a light coloured jeans on.

darethatgirl 07-14-2021 07:24 AM

sit in the tub and pour all the item inside your jeans one by one then do an edge by rubbing from the outside

I rolled:
get messy 3 items + forfeit
syrup,3 eggs,milk
lingerie

atownesq 07-14-2021 07:40 AM

Pour the syrup over your head and the back of your body. Crack one egg on your head, the other 2 in each bra cup, and pour the milk over your face and let it run down your front. Edge 3 times before cleaning up.

I rolled get messy 5 items: BBQ Sauce, Oatmeal, Salad Dressing (you can specify type), chocolate sauce, and 3 eggs.

Fully clothed 4 items min (boxer briefs, t-shirt, jeans, and socks.

IloveUNDERWEARdares 07-14-2021 11:44 AM

Ok! You have to take all that. Fully clothed. And mix it in a pot on the stove. Warm it up. Then lay in the tub and pour it up and down your body. Then. Set a time for 30mins and SIT THERE IN IT HAHAHAH GOOD LUCK

I got
6 items plus an extra forfeit.
Beans
Mayo
Tartar sauce
Oatmeal
Ketchup
Mustard

What to wear: speedo

Go ahead person below… idk who you are. But I imagine I am SCREWED…

ashi3 08-23-2021 09:33 PM

Alright, you've been waiting a long time for this dare, so I'm going to make it worth the wait...

First, shampoo your hair with mayo, then give yourself a nice tartar sauce facial. Fill a bowl with oatmeal and sit in it, then spread it all over your legs. Squirt ketchup and mustard all over your chest, then pour beans down your speedo.

For your forfeit, youre going to need to gather up all the spilled mess that falls off you, shove it down your speedo, add 5 ice cubes, and give yourself a wedgie. Keep it for at least 10 minutes.

I spun 1 messy item + forfeit
Butter
Long t-shirt

I'm new so be nice (or don't.. )

Glivingston123 08-24-2021 01:13 AM

You are going to melt the butter till it is a thick consistency (if it goes too runny you need to pour it over you and start again. When you have a thick consistency you are to rub it all in your hair then you are to leave it in with your hair down and over the front of your top for one hour.

Once you have done that you need to melt another stick of butter on your body. rubbing it on your nipples and you pussy, you can only stop when the butter fully melts.

I got 1 messy item + one forfeit
I got Jam for the messy item
and I got personal choice so I shall leave that up to the person writing one for me.

ashi3 08-24-2021 08:43 PM

I'm up for a little revenge after making my poor hair suffer like that last round...

You will wear your tightest pair of boxers and socks, only. Fill both up with jam and leave it for at least 30 minutes. Then take a stick of partially melted butter and smear it all over you bare chest and rub it into your hair. Jerk off, and you can only wash after you cum.

I spun 3 messy items + forfeit
Ice Cream, Strawberry Syrup, and Cake (they go together so well...)
Bra and Panties