getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   31/f Denial Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400502)

luckee101 02-24-2021 10:30 PM

You may subtract another day if for 8 consecutive hours that you're awake you wear any 2 of the following 3 toys. You can switch them out as often as you like if you edge first with the magic wand.
Butt plug
Deepthroat gag
ankle cuffs tied together with a short rope/chain maybe half the length of a normal stride at most

If you dont make it all 8 hours you can try again from the start anytime

Kinkerbell 02-25-2021 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bee9 (Post 4305204)
To have two days off you will need to do some self-bondage.

You will have to:
1. Put on your harness ball gag.
2. Cuff together your ankles and kneel with your legs spread as wide as possible. Use rope to keep them spread if you have something to use as anchor points.
3. You've been able to tie your breasts before, so that again, tie them around the base. Make it nice and tight.
4. Choose the thinnest rope you have, preferably nylon and tie 3 pieces of rope about 1 metre long each to your clit hood barbell and both nipple rings.
5. Tie these ropes together and attach your Hitachi magic wand so it would be held by these ropes from a vibrating side and by electric wire from another. Make adjustments if necessary, but the goal is to get these ropes very tight and vibrating.
6. Set a timer for 30 minutes.
7. Start the wand on the highest setting.
8. Put on your hood.
9. Cuff your wrists behind your back, make sure you can safely free yourself when the time is up.
10. Enjoy and obviously don't cum.

Very interesting and well thought out bondage. Will be trying this weekend

Kinkerbell 02-25-2021 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckee101 (Post 4305242)
You may subtract another day if for 8 consecutive hours that you're awake you wear any 2 of the following 3 toys. You can switch them out as often as you like if you edge first with the magic wand.
Butt plug
Deepthroat gag
ankle cuffs tied together with a short rope/chain maybe half the length of a normal stride at most

If you dont make it all 8 hours you can try again from the start anytime

1 day reduction for simply wearing a butt plug and walking with small steps. Ez:cool:

pain slut joe 02-25-2021 11:17 PM

1 day off if you insert one of your plugs (medium-sized one out of your 3, or your favorite color) 1 hour before your normal bed time and do not remove it until one hour after your normal wake time the next day -- task to be completed this weekend. If you cannot do this task this weekend without a satisfactory reason (i will decide what is a satisfactory reason :-) ) , please add 3 days denial!

NetNegative 02-25-2021 11:41 PM

Hmm I'll subtract a day if you walk 1 mile in an unbuttoned button-down shirt [with no bra ofc]. However, for every time you have to use your hands to readjust the shirt, you should pick another dare that has been given to you to re-do. At any time you can "tap out" and no longer have to do a dare for readjusting your shirt, but naturally you fail this dare, and still have to do the other dares you have accrued.

Kinkerbell 02-25-2021 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NetNegative (Post 4306104)
Hmm I'll subtract a day if you walk 1 mile in an unbuttoned button-down shirt [with no bra ofc]. However, for every time you have to use your hands to readjust the shirt, you should pick another dare that has been given to you to re-do. At any time you can "tap out" and no longer have to do a dare for readjusting your shirt, but naturally you fail this dare, and still have to do the other dares you have accrued.

Interesting. Just the shirt, or I can use skirts/pants. Is the dare for one way or 1 mile including the walk back home?

Bobcat 02-26-2021 12:21 AM

Have a friend take you to the woods And take off everything in the car and get out of the car lock the car up they could do whatever they want with your clothing they cannot touch your purse they don't have to come back if they don't want to arrange a meeting place where there is about 75% chance there's going to be people if they decide to meet you they have to be at the farthest point from you your hands cannot go anywhere in front of your body at any point in time you are to take pictures of yourself and send them to your friend this will get your two days off you will not know if they are there you will not know till you get to the other side where they are supposed to be you will not know till you get over there they can even pull up and park the car and go to a restaurant and sit and have coffee good luck

you get 2 days

but coffee would sound good well you wait

kelsey122 02-26-2021 12:36 AM

I will reduce it by 3 days :) hope it helps

LeeXi 02-26-2021 03:05 AM

Add 3 days and maybe a dare to come

5-Inch Panty Bitch 02-26-2021 03:21 AM

Add 3 days

Your dare is twofold:

Dare 1: post on my chastity thread or add another 3 days.

Dare 2: perform one of the past dares I completed on my chastity thread

LeeXi 02-26-2021 03:27 AM

Cheeky Checkout

Well it's simple enough predicament you have to go out and get a drink or similar from the shops/a vending machine.

The catch is how you leave. You will need stockings & suspenders. A micro skirt and crop top or open front dress. Now attach your nipple and clit clamps to your piercings. It should hang like body jewelry. Attach the bell to your clit clamp for added challenge.

Insert you buttplug and put in your strap ball gag followed by a mask over the top. Then cuff you hands under the chain.

Now it's a simple enough walk but move your hands too much you expose yourself. Along with pull on your nipples and clit.

For extra challenge have your domme use your remote vibe whilst your out and about.

kaiman 02-26-2021 03:55 AM

Two days have passed so I should be able to post again.

Reduce other two days on me

Kinkerbell 02-26-2021 07:10 AM

Wow lots of dares to deduct days. How generous of everyone. This gives me hope that I probably won't have to stay denied too long.
Current unlock date : 21st April 2021

Grumpy Bollocks 02-27-2021 02:21 AM

Have another 3 to get it back to 24th April

beof95 02-27-2021 02:44 AM

I will just add another 3 days for the fun of it.