getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   [20/f] Make me earn my orgasms... (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=398270)

Danzy 01-05-2021 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplySara (Post 4253815)
So after sleeping on it I've decided to accept this... but limit it to losing one point every time I use the toilet... considering I use it at least five times in a day at an average...

And against better judgement... purely based on how wet thinking about negative points has made me... I'm open to more ideas that lead to negative points... I already know I'm going to regret this... lol...

Well we should of course address cheating.

If you orgasm when you haven't earned it, you will automatically trigger a 48 hour cum-ban AND your points bank will drop to -20, regardless of how many points you had.

Danzy 01-05-2021 02:15 AM

I'd like to offer you the opportunity to bank some points (as well selfishly pushing you towards my own fetishes) so I am offering you 60 points for wetting yourself in a pair of jeans and keeping the wet clothes on for at least 10 mins after. Or, 120 points for wetting a pair of jeans OUTSIDE and walking back whilst soaked.

athmarr 01-05-2021 02:44 AM

Why not add some extra incentive to gamble with your house mates?

5 points per win of a bet against one of them, but -5 instead if you lose.
Or an alternate structure for it, 2 points for getting them to agree to one, 3 extra for a win for -5 for a loss.

Danzy 01-05-2021 02:51 AM

I think we can also involve your housemates, colleagues and strangers without them knowing.

Every time you get paid a compliment, +1 point. Every time you get criticised, chastised or have to be reminded to do something you lose a point.

truthful_kinky 01-05-2021 03:05 AM

How about some serious gambling?

You can choose to play this game whenever you're feeling lucky, and you must play it the first time you go past 200 points, or 3 orgasms in the same day

-If you get heads, gain 50 points
-If you get tails, lose half of your points, and get denied for a week

You can choose to double, whatever the outcome
-if heads, add 100 points
-If tails, lose all your points, deny yourself for 2 weeks.

bluedieblub 01-05-2021 03:25 AM

I do like this idea. Seems someone enjoyed her orgasm enough after all the denial and wants to he denied some more :)

1 point for every hour wearing a crotchrope (+5 point for the first time you use this)
1 point for every hour having a dildo inside you.
10 point every time you manage to entice one of your roommates to make a bet with a kinky forfeit.

-1 point everytime you postpone a chore or study task untill later.

SimplySara 01-05-2021 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaffeineColin (Post 4253817)
What a wonderful idea!

How about this:
2 points for every half hour spent naked on your bed with the door at least 1/4 open and at least one other person awake at home.

Bonus points:
2 extra points if the door is completely open
2 extra points if you are blindfolded
2 extra points if you are handcuffed with your arms above your head

The bonuses are cumulative so if you're naked (2), with the door completely open (2), blindfolded (2), handcuffed (2) you'd have 8 points in 30 minutes.

This is super risky... with the door 1/4 open a significant part of my bed is visible from outside... I've of course added it to the list... if I time it right I can potentially earn a good number of points with this... and you all know I like a bit of risk... lol...

Quote:

Originally Posted by athmarr (Post 4253837)
Why not add some extra incentive to gamble with your house mates?

5 points per win of a bet against one of them, but -5 instead if you lose.

Added to the list... I like the fact that I secretly have more at stake every time I bet against one of them...

SimplySara 01-05-2021 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danzy (Post 4253826)
I'd like to offer you the opportunity to bank some points (as well selfishly pushing you towards my own fetishes) so I am offering you 60 points for wetting yourself in a pair of jeans and keeping the wet clothes on for at least 10 mins after. Or, 120 points for wetting a pair of jeans OUTSIDE and walking back whilst soaked.

I'm still not sure how I feel about wetting... but the points you offer are very genrous... I'll keep this one on reserve for when I get super desperate... lol...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danzy (Post 4253824)
Well we should of course address cheating.

If you orgasm when you haven't earned it, you will automatically trigger a 48 hour cum-ban AND your points bank will drop to -20, regardless of how many points you had.

Added to the list... I agree that I should be punished for cheating...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danzy (Post 4253840)
I think we can also involve your housemates, colleagues and strangers without them knowing.

Every time you get paid a compliment, +1 point. Every time you get criticised, chastised or have to be reminded to do something you lose a point.

Added... I'll to be extra nice to my housemates from now on...!!

SimplySara 01-05-2021 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedieblub (Post 4253866)
I do like this idea. Seems someone enjoyed her orgasm enough after all the denial and wants to he denied some more :)

1 point for every hour having a dildo inside you.
10 point every time you manage to entice one of your roommates to make a bet with a kinky forfeit.

-1 point everytime you postpone a chore or study task untill later.

Haha... yes my other thread has made me realise that orgasms can be even better when I show some restraint rather than cumming several times whenever I want... quality over quantity and all of that... I'm already kind of missing not being able to cum freely though... lol...

I've added the above three tasks to my list... I especially like being penalised whenever I procrastinate... it'll keep me on my toes with chores, work and studies...

Bdsub 01-05-2021 03:49 AM

I am pretty sure you must be turned on reading and thinking of this. Have you decided how your are getting your points today?

maddog2048 01-05-2021 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danzy (Post 4253814)
I like all these ideas but I have to say I think some of the points allocations are too generous.

Haha, you're probably right, I didn't think about the exact points too much as I assumed she'll balance/adjust any that get adopted, and is in a much better position to judge relative value of a task VS orgasm

SimplySara 01-05-2021 03:59 AM

This thread has made me super horny... I already want to cum... lol...

Those following my other thread will already know that I have to spend today and tomorrow braless and pantyless... so if I stay awake for 16 hours before sleeping tonight I'll have earned 4 points... I might also wear a tight top and short skirt for some extra points... I've spent the last hour naked in my room so that gives me another point... but I've used the toilet once since morning so I have lost a point...

So right now my grand total is 0 points... I'd better start doing some tasks... :o

Meanwhile please keep the task ideas flowing everyone... I need every chance I get to earn points...!!

Bdsub 01-05-2021 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimplySara (Post 4253921)
This thread has made me super horny... I already want to cum... lol...

Those following my other thread will already know that I have to spend today and tomorrow braless and pantyless... so if I stay awake for 16 hours before sleeping tonight I'll have earned 4 points... I might also wear a tight top and short skirt for some extra points... I've spent the last hour naked in my room so that gives me another point... but I've used the toilet once since morning so I have lost a point...

So right now my grand total is 0 points... I'd better start doing some tasks... :o

Meanwhile please keep the task ideas flowing everyone... I need every chance I get to earn points...!!

Just posing a question....is it fair to count the time braless and pantyless twice? Once paying off your bet and then for points here?

bluedieblub 01-05-2021 04:06 AM

Oh Sarah? Are you counting your forfeit as earning points? That doesn't seem quite fair to Danielle does it? You would have done ot regardless to earn your orgasm today. Better find a different way to earn points;)

+2 point per half an hour that you leave the door of your bedroom open with a toy in sight while one of your roommates is home.

Danzy 01-05-2021 04:13 AM

I agree, tasks done as forfeits should not earn points.

Sara, please add a link to the task repository to your signature. Thank you.