getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Guys.....Rough/Forced Handjobs? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390855)

Just_a_subguy 03-23-2021 10:51 PM

Not so much into the idea of rough, but I do love the idea of forced orgasms, being forced to cum multiple times at someone else's hand

hot_viper_2005 03-24-2021 03:20 PM

I've been looking for this

I have been hoping to find this for a while now.

Lightly restrained, even on display.

Perpetual handjobs by multiple strokers. Or machine stroking.

Prostate massage, dildos or fuck machine as well. I certainly need that for secondary and tertiary orgasms.

The stroking could come in shifts with breaks or just continuous (not my choice is the key.) It would have to get rougher as time went on to actually get orgasms. Lots of lube front and back so noting gets ruined forever. Want to feel the experience of painful, dry orgasms where I an not in control.

I have no idea what will happen after the second cum, that is as many as I have had. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 4096302)
How do you feel about receiving rough and forced handjobs?

Maybe even forced orgasm/milking too

lotsofpasta 03-24-2021 04:50 PM

The concept sounds very interested and I'd be interested to try it one day

Just_a_subguy 03-24-2021 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot_viper_2005 (Post 4328788)
I have been hoping to find this for a while now.

Lightly restrained, even on display.

Perpetual handjobs by multiple strokers. Or machine stroking.

Prostate massage, dildos or fuck machine as well. I certainly need that for secondary and tertiary orgasms.

The stroking could come in shifts with breaks or just continuous (not my choice is the key.) It would have to get rougher as time went on to actually get orgasms. Lots of lube front and back so noting gets ruined forever. Want to feel the experience of painful, dry orgasms where I an not in control.

I have no idea what will happen after the second cum, that is as many as I have had. :D

I really love that idea, being on display and getting repeated hand jobs by multiple people or a machine under someone else's control and forced to orgasm again and again

precumdripper 03-27-2021 10:35 PM

That’s a great thing to have done. Tied up and blindfolded, hooked up to an estim device and not knowing when the next zap will come or how how intense or long it will be. Topped by the sound of a cane cutting through the air ending up in beautiful strokes on my ass or chest, pure heaven

boundupone 03-29-2021 03:19 AM

If you haven’t seen it, look for the old amber rayne realtickling handjob. That started my fetish for pot

sexyseniorctzn 03-29-2021 07:06 AM

I have always had a fantasy of something like this. Being restrained, tied down and jerked, keeping it going long after I have cum. Never been able to try it though. *sigh*

tarheel52 02-12-2024 09:48 AM

An ex gf of mine wasn’t into a lot of kink. But one thing she loved to do to me was give me handjobs as hard and fast as she could then give me post orgasm torture. With my legs together, she would straddle me sitting on my thighs so I couldn’t move. She would coat my cock in a good amount of lube and stroke me as hard and fast as she could. She tried to get me to cum as fast as possible. She always made me tell her when I was about to cum. And when I did, her hands sped up as fast as she could go. She’d keep stroking fast through my orgasm and torture me for at least a minute or two. I’d shake and twitch every time asking for mercy. Once she finally did stop stroking, I wasn’t done. She would firmly grab my cock at the base and use her thumb to lightly rub my sensitive head for a few more minutes.

maccas 02-12-2024 12:43 PM

I dont think the rough handjob would be my thing. Id like it to be more gentle and teasing with lube. The forced handjob yes, being tied up and wanked off is a big turn on.

Further i would love to be properly milked one day, made to cum many many times in a day.

teegi101 02-21-2024 05:29 AM

God yes I love when they get rough with my cock especially if they hurt my balls a bit as well. If they milk me after I cum even better!