getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   20/F Get me pissed so I can push my limits! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=380463)

kinkyamy 02-09-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdsub (Post 3912803)
Lol I wasn’t expecting it to be that fast.

You have had enough drinks to move up a level. Have another passion fruit shot and you will roughly and quickly fuck your ass for 3 minutes with your large dildo.

Let me know how your poor ass hole feels

Ok done. My asshole is stretched a lot now. And I feel so dizzy lol

kinkyamy 02-09-2020 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max1328 (Post 3912807)
You won't get a drink from me, because I want you to be aware how much your ass is stretched. Alcohol lowers the pain threshold.

So what to do now, I bet you are already a bit tipsy. There is only one way to experience the painful stretching of your ass and that is to stay stretched until you are sober.

I dare you to leave the biggest thing you were made to put inside you, until you are sober.

Ok well I currently have my biggest dildo inside me... not sure how long before I'm sober though!!

Bdsub 02-09-2020 01:22 PM

Another passion fruit

Roughly fuck your ass as hard as you can for 5 min

Do you have a suction cup dildo?

kinkyamy 02-09-2020 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdsub (Post 3912825)
Another passion fruit

Roughly fuck your ass as hard as you can for 5 min

Do you have a suction cup dildo?

Thank you Sir. I used a cucumber to fuck my ass for 5 mins.

Yes, I have a suction cup dildo

Mr.Kitty 02-09-2020 01:54 PM

2 schnapps shots and I want you to ride the suction cup dildo for 3 minutes Hard while you have the didlo gap on.

Bdsub 02-09-2020 01:55 PM

Great. How is your ass feeling?

Can’t have you getting dehydrated, this time you will drink a glass of water

Stick your suction cup dildo on the floor or wherever works best. Spend the next 5 min anal fucking it as hard as you can

nightcat 02-09-2020 02:50 PM

no drink from me but i'd love to fuck your butt for 3 minutes with your biggest buttplug :D

and very nice thread
i realy like the way it turns out for you :D

kinkyamy 02-09-2020 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty (Post 3912871)
2 schnapps shots and I want you to ride the suction cup dildo for 3 minutes Hard while you have the didlo gap on.

Thanks Mr Kitty! I did this one just before my b/f got home. I fucked my cone dildo hard while wearing an inflatable penis gag.. fair to say my holes were full during this dare!

Amy x

kinkyamy 02-09-2020 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdsub (Post 3912872)

Stick your suction cup dildo on the floor or wherever works best. Spend the next 5 min anal fucking it as hard as you can

My ass is very sore!! Both the cheeks from hard caning and my asshole from the huge toys... my b/f is home now though so I will have to defer this dare until tomorrow or Tues, sorry!! Will share an update once done tho

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightcat (Post 3912913)
no drink from me but i'd love to fuck your butt for 3 minutes with your biggest buttplug :D

and very nice thread

Thanks Nightcat! Will definitely do this too once I am home alone (should be tomorrow or Tues!), will report back asap. Thanks!!

Amy x

kinkyamy 02-11-2020 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bdsub (Post 3912872)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightcat (Post 3912913)

and very nice thread

Hey guys! Been catching up on my dares today and I didn't forget about you lol

Just spent 10 mins fucking a butt plug on the floor, ass feels nice and stretched now! Btw that was 3 mins for nightcat, 5 mins for Bdsub and 2 just for fun ;)

Amy x

Bdsub 02-11-2020 04:02 PM

Great job! Thanks for the report