getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Kink and Education (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Security Cameras (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=372496)

Rd2506 09-07-2019 12:51 PM

Great idea.. Will love to be the part of it....

ExhibCouple 09-07-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masteramal (Post 3775841)
Okay good wish you all the best. Think u will give a report here. Actually so excited about this idea

Sure we will let you all know. I’m going to try to find someone trustworthy first. I’m sure that will be a challenge

masteramal 09-07-2019 01:10 PM

Yea it will be some what difficult

MistressMaddi 09-08-2019 01:52 AM

I'd ask the getdare admins to direct you, they all seem like good caring kinky people

ExhibCouple 09-09-2019 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistressMaddi (Post 3776218)
I'd ask the getdare admins to direct you, they all seem like good caring kinky people

Interesting idea. Do you know how I can contact them?

theswitchyside 09-09-2019 08:25 AM

Hey! I was wondering if you guys went through with the camera idea?

ExhibCouple 09-09-2019 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theswitchyside (Post 3777214)
Hey! I was wondering if you guys went through with the camera idea?

Not yet. Hopefully ‘this coming weekend. We are buying some more outfits to wear and some new toys so getting excited. May limit it to one or two people for the first time though

theswitchyside 09-09-2019 08:38 AM

Oh, that sounds great! How are you going to be selecting those who can peep in?

ExhibCouple 09-09-2019 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theswitchyside (Post 3777234)
Oh, that sounds great! How are you going to be selecting those who can peep in?

No idea. Maybe chat with a few folks and see if we get a good vibe. Any ideas how to find someone?

We’ve cammed in the past with others but didn’t really get to know them to get a feel as to how much we could trust them

scguycola 09-09-2019 09:21 AM

This reminds of something I tried a while back. I set up the webcam on my computer to be on 24/7 and anyone could watch it by visiting a site I set up.

Then I realized how boring my life was. I was either asleep, at work, or just sitting around without pants while either watching tv or going online. If you were “lucky,” you might catch me coming out the shower or playing with myself but 95% of it was just nothing exciting

ExhibCouple 09-09-2019 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scguycola (Post 3777290)
This reminds of something I tried a while back. I set up the webcam on my computer to be on 24/7 and anyone could watch it by visiting a site I set up.

Then I realized how boring my life was. I was either asleep, at work, or just sitting around without pants while either watching tv or going online. If you were “lucky,” you might catch me coming out the shower or playing with myself but 95% of it was just nothing exciting

We are hoping that by letting people tell us what to do then it won’t be as boring for them. That’s why we are only doing it for a weekend since I’m sure we’ll lose stamina.

Was it a turn on for you at least?

bamadude01 09-09-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExhibCouple (Post 3777357)
We are hoping that by letting people tell us what to do then it won’t be as boring for them. That’s why we are only doing it for a weekend since I’m sure we’ll lose stamina.

Was it a turn on for you at least?

I once met a guy on Chaturbate that set up cams like that in his room, and sold access to them. They were on 24/7, he simply shut off the lights if he was gone to work asleep in a different room. He had a chat service set up as part of it as well, so we could occasionally chat, although he usually declined to accept requests/orders unless he was camming on CB as well at the time. He burned out on it after a couple of months as there wasn't much activity. So, I think your idea to only do a weekend every now and then is much better and will yield more positive results.

ExhibCouple 09-10-2019 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamadude01 (Post 3777703)
I once met a guy on Chaturbate that set up cams like that in his room, and sold access to them. They were on 24/7, he simply shut off the lights if he was gone to work asleep in a different room. He had a chat service set up as part of it as well, so we could occasionally chat, although he usually declined to accept requests/orders unless he was camming on CB as well at the time. He burned out on it after a couple of months as there wasn't much activity. So, I think your idea to only do a weekend every now and then is much better and will yield more positive results.

That’s what we thought. We don’t want it to take over our lives just a weekend. And we want to be as responsive to people’s requests as possible which is why I’m sure we will tire out after a couple days we also aren’t looking to sell anything. We just want to do it for fun.

masteramal 09-16-2019 09:00 PM

Excited

I am excited to participate in this

aus guy 09-17-2019 12:01 AM

What a great idea, sounds like a lot of fun for everyone involved. Not knowing if you are being watched or not at any particular time would add a lot of excitement.

You could do things like ask the dom to set a task that you must complete at some point over the weekend, but the dom won't acknowledge once they have witnessed you complete it. So you will have to complete it multiple times during different times of the day, to ensure the dom has a decent chance of witnessing.