getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The petDare Training Program (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=363906)

NoWayOut 04-14-2019 10:36 AM

Oh great lightze is gonna rise his cat army again...

I’d say I stand with you pup but nope^^ :p

Jamin0731 04-14-2019 11:08 AM

If any of you would be willing to put the collar in my sig and change my avatar to something more cat like that would be great, My phone doesn't let me do much well,

Pariahterror 04-14-2019 11:15 AM

If you stll have some room, this puppy would like to be trained some more as well.

What animal do you pet play as? Puppy
What pet name do you prefer when being praised? Eg. Good boy / Good girl / Cutie (and all other positive things)
Likes/Dislikes/Limits: They are in my signature, but they might need some adjustment. Will do that today.
Categories: Pet, Pain, Condenscion (new to it), Humiliation
Is there anything you can't do currently? This puppy is being denied. Have a big room to myself, but the hallway is already a bit public
Sign this form with as many animal noises as you feel like: Woof Wraf Woof Waf Wraf. Wrraf.

FelineFrenzy 04-14-2019 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoWayOut (Post 3629562)
Oh great lightze is gonna rise his cat army again...

IÂ’d say I stand with you pup but nope^^ :p

Hey, I don't haaaave to listen to what Lightze says!

I mean, our feline interests do happen to align and he probably has good ideas and ganging up together would be oh so much fun...

Toooootally different. Yeah. Sure.

KittenLicks 04-14-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamin0731 (Post 3629601)
If any of you would be willing to put the collar in my sig and change my avatar to something more cat like that would be great, My phone doesn't let me do much well,

As far as I know, the only way to change someone else's sig is for a mod to do it, or to give someone your password, which you shouldn't do. Good luck figuring out mobile getDare though, it sounds like a pain!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pariahterror (Post 3629611)
If you stll have some room, this puppy would like to be trained some more as well.

Sorry, puppy, we just reached six. Stick around, though, a spot might open up later! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FelineFrenzy (Post 3629623)

I mean, our feline interests do happen to align and he probably has good ideas and ganging up together would be oh so much fun...

Play nice, pets!

WAMPup 04-14-2019 11:58 AM

But kitties are super fun too! Especially when they stir up trouble! Let me just figure out how to put on this nifty collar.

NoWayOut 04-14-2019 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3629652)

Play nice, pets!

Yes Kitty^^
Speaking of...
You’re not biased towards kitties are you :o
*hides*

KittenLicks 04-14-2019 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoWayOut (Post 3629679)
Yes Kitty^^
Speaking of...
You’re not biased towards kitties are you :o
*hides*

Don't worry, I'm going to be neutral here. It wouldn't do to play favourites, I'll leave that to you all to do!

Jamin0731 04-14-2019 12:39 PM

Fixed ittttt *purrs*

KittenLicks 04-14-2019 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamin0731 (Post 3629701)
Fixed ittttt *purrs*

There's a good kitty.

LitDarkness 04-14-2019 02:04 PM

Mobile getDare, how we love it.

I'll be watching. Good idea Kittenlicks. Seems most needing training are cats. (Like that is supriseing. :p)

KittenLicks 04-14-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LitDarkness (Post 3629803)
Mobile getDare, how we love it.

I'll be watching. Good idea Kittenlicks. Seems most needing training are cats. (Like that is supriseing. :p)

"Like herding cats" is an expression for a reason! Cats are hard to train!

Either that, or they saw the puppy join and sensed a target. :p

LittleOinkBoi 04-14-2019 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FelineFrenzy (Post 3629623)

Oh no! Not a cat army hanging up. There should be some laws against cats organizing and forming a union or army of sorts

LitDarkness 04-14-2019 02:15 PM

Do cats obey laws?

Amihereforwhat 04-14-2019 02:21 PM

I feel stupid. I want to join this super badly now and I was literally the first view here but I choose not to post for some reason. I’ll be following along to see if there is an opening.