getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Straight Guys.....Showing to Gay/Bi Guys? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354538)

riges5 11-14-2018 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3482492)
How do you feel about exposing your body to guys who are gay or bi?

I would say it would depend on why I was exposing my body to them. If I'm a stripper or something I would treat it as just part of the job. If I'm in a locker room or nude beach I wouldn't think anything of it either way. If I had to as part of a dare or submission I would feel awkward, but not bad.

DarkGhost 11-14-2018 08:24 PM

I don’t mind! As a submissive I do like to please no matter gender or preferences

andrew_b 11-15-2018 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riges5 (Post 3483771)
I would say it would depend on why I was exposing my body to them. If I'm a stripper or something I would treat it as just part of the job. If I'm in a locker room or nude beach I wouldn't think anything of it either way. If I had to as part of a dare or submission I would feel awkward, but not bad.

That is a very logical way of looking at it

skullbone 11-15-2018 03:24 AM

I enjoy it and was a online sub for bi or gay guys. I was aroused to be used by them no matter of their sex.

Johnsmith889 11-20-2018 07:46 AM

I wasn’t big into the idea when I first started on this website but the more I learned about being submissive and how much I enjoyed it changed my perspective. I had a few masters that I enjoyed doing what they told me to do and I get pleasure from someone else enjoying my body and telling me what to do. No matter who it is

exhib1 11-20-2018 09:17 AM

I don't really mind, as I am a bit of an exhibitionist, so it does not bother me, well unless they start making comments that are out of order.

otherwise its normally ok

Jfreeman1999 11-20-2018 09:26 AM

I don't mind. I have been an online sub for many guys on here. Over Skype or kik. I enjoy the humiliation of being used like that. I'd prefer a woman of course but I don't really care if its a guy.

rhl 11-21-2018 08:28 AM

I took a walk up the beach, some gay guy decided he liked what he saw. When we got to the clothing optional section he took his suit off and I decided why not.
This was on a warm day before the beaches where officially open

switch1876 11-21-2018 09:06 AM

I love it. Being objectified and guys jerking over me is hot. Pilchard32 on Kik if you want to see x

andrew_b 11-25-2018 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhl (Post 3489406)
I took a walk up the beach, some gay guy decided he liked what he saw. When we got to the clothing optional section he took his suit off and I decided why not.
This was on a warm day before the beaches where officially open

Sounds very casual and fun experience

eoin62 11-25-2018 12:16 PM

You know, @andrew_b, I'm actually at a point where I enjoy reading your questions and the responses you receive more than reading the dare portions of the site. So... thanks!

rrichmon 11-25-2018 02:40 PM

I have VERY mixed emotions about this, I have shown myself to gay or bi guys in the past, and its been a nice little rush at times. sometimes I feel humiliated.

That is until the most recent one, The most recent one began to aggressively pursue sexual ventures, no matter how much I tell him I am not interested. the constant spam and aggression left me with no choice but to block them on multiple social outlets.

so a mixed bag here for me

jordain 11-26-2018 09:49 AM

i love to please bi or gay guys. Showing myself, jerking in front of a webcam for them or sending pics!

andrew_b 11-29-2018 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eoin62 (Post 3492772)
You know, @andrew_b, I'm actually at a point where I enjoy reading your questions and the responses you receive more than reading the dare portions of the site. So... thanks!

Thank you Eoin for the kind, that was my intention when I started posting truths. It was at one point a dead part of the site.

andrew_b 11-29-2018 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrichmon (Post 3492917)
I have VERY mixed emotions about this, I have shown myself to gay or bi guys in the past, and its been a nice little rush at times. sometimes I feel humiliated.

That is until the most recent one, The most recent one began to aggressively pursue sexual ventures, no matter how much I tell him I am not interested. the constant spam and aggression left me with no choice but to block them on multiple social outlets.

so a mixed bag here for me

That is unfortunately a negative and I'm glad a guy has highlighted this because it drives a lot of people away from this site.