getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Andreaswallows F 38DD naughty office girl (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350083)

AndreaSwallows 09-14-2018 04:42 PM

Toys and wardrobe ready...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyb (Post 3425662)
I didn't expect your interest for BDSM started with your Sir, I find it rare to not only discover it with a partner you remain with for so long but also to discover it after teenage years. (I know it does happen, just less common).

So you never even thought about it one bit when growing up?

I'm glad it's about everything I'm very curious about you ;)

Lyb,

Thank you for the question, I may have been somewhat curious in my earlier years, but never felt comfortable enough to explore further until I felt enough trust, I guess I may have just not "gone there"

Having said that, I'm definitely comfortable now ;)

For example, as I wait for Sir to arrive home for cocktail hour, I'm wearing heels, a corset and collar. I have a riding crop and the hitachi wand beside his chair, just in case he may choose to use them.

Anything else anyone might suggest I have available for this evening?

Andreaswallows.......and waits patently for permission to cum.......or not

Lyb 09-14-2018 05:11 PM

I'm sure he would enjoy it if you were waiting blindfolded too :)

What's your darkest fantasy?

AndreaSwallows 09-15-2018 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyb (Post 3426062)
I'm sure he would enjoy it if you were waiting blindfolded too :)

What's your darkest fantasy?

Restrained, 4 points to a bed, blindfolded, forced orgasms untill i pass out, not knowing who is in the room.

anyone else have questions for this slut?

andreaswallows.........

wolf82 09-15-2018 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows (Post 3426649)
Restrained, 4 points to a bed, blindfolded, forced orgasms untill i pass out, not knowing who is in the room.

anyone else have questions for this slut?

andreaswallows.........

That sounds like quite a fun evening ....

I have a couple of questions for you, since it has been awhile since we last interacted.

First, are you still up to your teasing ways with that one fellow you had at work? I’m sure you know the one ... the one that you especially loved to tease the most. I read your post in this thread about the courier and enjoyed reading about that.

Second, what’s one event that you look back on and fondly remember the most and would love to re-live that exact moment again. I mean, there have been so many you have shared on here that it might even be difficult to choose.

AndreaSwallows 09-19-2018 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 3427085)
That sounds like quite a fun evening ....

I have a couple of questions for you, since it has been awhile since we last interacted.

First, are you still up to your teasing ways with that one fellow you had at work? I’m sure you know the one ... the one that you especially loved to tease the most. I read your post in this thread about the courier and enjoyed reading about that.

Second, what’s one event that you look back on and fondly remember the most and would love to re-live that exact moment again. I mean, there have been so many you have shared on here that it might even be difficult to choose.

Sir Wolf,

So nice to hear from you again.

The fellow at work, AKA "Pervy Guy" is no longer with the firm. However, i have been spending a bit more time in the maintenance department in the parking Garage reviewing expenses with the Building Manager Carlos ;) it s always nice to say hi to the young men working in the shop downstairs as well.

As far as looking back a a single event; that is very hard to say, ive had a number of experiences that have been enjoyable for myself, and hopefully others. Is there one that you have read that you find particularly interesting?

Andreaswallows..........curiously

wolf82 09-20-2018 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows (Post 3431145)
Sir Wolf,

So nice to hear from you again.

The fellow at work, AKA "Pervy Guy" is no longer with the firm. However, i have been spending a bit more time in the maintenance department in the parking Garage reviewing expenses with the Building Manager Carlos ;) it s always nice to say hi to the young men working in the shop downstairs as well.

As far as looking back a a single event; that is very hard to say, ive had a number of experiences that have been enjoyable for myself, and hopefully others. Is there one that you have read that you find particularly interesting?

Andreaswallows..........curiously

Indeed, there have been many great instances for me to read. One of the more general stories I have enjoyed certainly include ones relating to cocktail hour.

Lyb 09-20-2018 05:42 PM

Hello Andrea,

Have you ever had relations with women? Would you?

AndreaSwallows 09-21-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 3432530)
Indeed, there have been many great instances for me to read. One of the more general stories I have enjoyed certainly include ones relating to cocktail hour.

Is there something in particular about cocktail hour that captures your imagination?

Andreaswallows......and never spills a drop

AndreaSwallows 09-29-2018 06:24 PM

Maybe a bit to much wine tonight, anyone have any questions :)

KurumiTokisaki123 09-29-2018 06:44 PM

What's your kinkiest fantasy ?

What would you really like to do right now ?

AndreaSwallows 09-29-2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurumiTokisaki123 (Post 3440529)
What's your kinkiest fantasy ?

What would you really like to do right now ?

Hmmm......kinkiest fantasy....that's a difficult one.

As far as what I would really like to be doing right now.....well

I would like to be in a dark room, me in the spotlight, heels, full make up, corset with my breasts exposed. On my knees, as up, enthusiasticly sucking my Sirs cock in front of an audience.
I want to perform for the onlookers, I want to make eye contact with them while I devour the cock for their viewing pleasure.
Perhaps that answers your first question as well... ;)

Andreaswallows.......and welcomes comments

KurumiTokisaki123 09-29-2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows (Post 3440536)
Hmmm......kinkiest fantasy....that's a difficult one.

As far as what I would really like to be doing right now.....well

I would like to be in a dark room, me in the spotlight, heels, full make up, corset with my breasts exposed. On my knees, as up, enthusiasticly sucking my Sirs cock in front of an audience.
I want to perform for the onlookers, I want to make eye contact with them while I devour the cock for their viewing pleasure.
Perhaps that answers your first question as well... ;)

Andreaswallows.......and welcomes comments

You answered my 2 questions very well~

Are you still using your kik ?

Also is there a reason you end your messages like this ?

AndreaSwallows 09-29-2018 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurumiTokisaki123 (Post 3440539)
You answered my 2 questions very well~

Are you still using your kik ?

Also is there a reason you end your messages like this ?

Haven't been on kik for sometime.

I like to end my messages with something witty and relevant to the topic at hand.....

Andreaswallows.......and enjoys the ending

KurumiTokisaki123 09-29-2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows (Post 3440541)
Haven't been on kik for sometime.

I like to end my messages with something witty and relevant to the topic at hand.....

Andreaswallows.......and enjoys the ending

Aaaah I see.

I see. Has a nice touch to it.

You seem to like heels. What's the favorite pair you own and what do you still want to have ? (An amazon link or in general a picture would be nice)

AndreaSwallows 09-29-2018 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurumiTokisaki123 (Post 3440546)
Aaaah I see.

I see. Has a nice touch to it.

You seem to like heels. What's the favorite pair you own and what do you still want to have ? (An amazon link or in general a picture would be nice)

Google Louis Vuitton eyeline pump, let me know what you think....I have a pair in black ;)

Andreaswallows......and remembers to point her toes :)