getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you rather (Kinks)? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=325842)

Jaro 01-18-2019 08:36 PM

1. Would you rather never orgasm again or never be able to make anyone else orgasm no matter how hard you tried (including toys, over cam or during sex of course)? The only exception would be if someone else took your place to pleasure your partner.
I would rather never orgasm again. I think it's much more rewarding to make someone else orgasm. Besides, this is my subby nature.
It still would suck not to ever orgasm again though.

2. Would you rather your closest family (parents, siblings or children) or your closest friends found out about your kinks? If they already know replace with the worse secret about you that no-one knows.
Rather my closest friends because I think they would be a little more accepting. But both are horror scenarios for me, honestly.

3. Would you rather perform your kinks for who you picked above or see them perform them? (If they perform there's no assumption that they'd like it but they'd be forced to do it anyway).
This is a super hard one. Both options are terrible as nobody involved would like it. In this case them perform probably.

4. Would you rather never be able to do your favourite kink again (you'd still crave it but you'd magically be stopped from performing it) or remove the inhibition that stops you doing one of your hard limits (you'd still have to deal with all the consequences of the actions but face minimal guilt)? Which kink/limit would you remove?
Rather have to do one hard limit. Maybe scat. As terrible as that is, I think it would be more terrible never to be able to indulge in my foot fetish again... which would include merely looking at them.

lovechastity 01-23-2019 04:57 PM

1. Would you rather never orgasm again or never be able to make anyone else orgasm no matter how hard you tried (including toys, over cam or during sex of course)? The only exception would be if someone else took your place to pleasure your partner.

2. Would you rather your closest family (parents, siblings or children) or your closest friends found out about your kinks? If they already know replace with the worse secret about you that no-one knows.

3. Would you rather perform your kinks for who you picked above or see them perform them? (If they perform there's no assumption that they'd like it but they'd be forced to do it anyway).

4. Would you rather never be able to do your favourite kink again (you'd still crave it but you'd magically be stopped from performing it) or remove the inhibition that stops you doing one of your hard limits (you'd still have to deal with all the consequences of the actions but face minimal guilt)? Which kink/limit would you remove? Oooh, tough one. I would remove permanent markings, so maybe get a tatoo stating chastity slave or similar.

theswitchyside 01-24-2019 01:25 AM

4. Would you rather never be able to do your favourite kink again (you'd still crave it but you'd magically be stopped from performing it) or remove the inhibition that stops you doing one of your hard limits (you'd still have to deal with all the consequences of the actions but face minimal guilt)? Which kink/limit would you remove?

CurvedDickSub 01-24-2019 07:42 AM

never orgasm myself, enjoy giving to others to much ;p

Friends, they already think i am a perv so.. haha. and family is too awkward.

Dont think they would enjoy doing it, so perform myself (and then seek other friends haha)

hmm difficult one; but i think i'd remove face or piss as a limit.

sissyAmie1337 12-26-2019 08:57 AM

4. Would you rather never be able to do your favourite kink again (you'd still crave it but you'd magically be stopped from performing it) or remove the inhibition that stops you doing one of your hard limits (you'd still have to deal with all the consequences of the actions but face minimal guilt)? Which kink/limit would you remove? Foot Fetish

SubHusband90 12-26-2019 09:44 AM

I honestly would rather never orgasm again. I love making my wife cum and I like being on the edge and pent up. So as long as I could still edge and be denied that’s what I choose.

My closest friends because they might understand where my family wouldn’t. Plus if they found out maybe they would want to play with me

I rather preform them

I would give up being a piss slut

Kisune Karnon 08-28-2020 10:42 PM

1. Would you rather never orgasm again or never be able to make anyone else orgasm no matter how hard you tried (including toys, over cam or during sex of course)? The only exception would be if someone else took your place to pleasure your partner. As much as it would suck, sorry. My partner is fully capable of getting herself off if I'm not able, so this would be the alternative.

4. Would you rather never be able to do your favourite kink again (you'd still crave it but you'd magically be stopped from performing it) or remove the inhibition that stops you doing one of your hard limits (you'd still have to deal with all the consequences of the actions but face minimal guilt)? Which kink/limit would you remove? Probably breath play as long as the person who was in control knew what they were doing.

Bakabaka 08-29-2020 03:56 AM

Partner, sorry future boy/girl friends. You just have to suffer for me.

Closest friends (the true testament to friendship.) plus it might be hard, but you could always replace your friends. You can’t really replace a family member. Imagine family gatherings?

I would perform them. They’re my kinks after all. Also again true testament to friendship, this will either destroy our 5 year bond or make us closer.

Maybe anal? I honestly dislike it so much, but I hear a lot of people talk it up.

Brikoviper 12-07-2023 09:46 AM

Would you rather never orgasm again or never be able to make anyone else orgasm no matter how hard you tried (including toys, over cam or during sex of course)? Yes The only exception would be if someone else took your place to pleasure your partner.

2. Would you rather your closest family (parents, siblings or children yes ) or your closest friends found out about your kinks? If they already know replace with the worse secret about you that no-one knows.

3. Would you rather perform your kinks for who you picked above yes or see them perform them? (If they perform there's no assumption that they'd like it but they'd be forced to do it anyway).

4. Would you rather never be able to do your favourite kink again (you'd still crave it but you'd magically be stopped from performing it) or remove the inhibition that stops you doing one of your hard limits yes (you'd still have to deal with all the consequences of the actions but face minimal guilt)? Which kink/limit would you remove?

deidre 12-07-2023 08:10 PM

i think i like the idea of being used for someone else's pleasure, regardless of whether or not i can receive pleasure from it

i'd pick closest friends because... i can't replace my family lol

i wouldn't want anyone to be forced to do anything... (except myself lol)

i'd remove my face limit... add some real thrill and risk into my little games...

humiliatedboyslave 12-12-2023 11:21 AM

As a sub, it's more important for me to pleasure other guys than orgasming myself. This happens often today, but not a lifetime thing.

Would much rather let my friends knows all my kinks. Some know some, but I don't think there are any that would know everything I get into.

While I might like to see some of them doing some things, I wouldn't want to force them to do something they didn't enjoy. So I would perform my kinks and humiliate myself for their amusement

Not be able to do a kink but craving it would be cruel. Would have to go with removing the inhibition of a hard limit. What limit? I'd go with exposure since it goes with the kink I'd hate to get rid of, that of getting naked lol. To not be worried about post pics and videos, starting a twitter page with pics, maybe an onlyfans. Not be worried about friends, family coworkers and others that my google me and find lots of NSFW stuff!

As usual with these things try to pick one in each case and the "whys" are just as interesting as the what's.

Sex Speed Runner 12-12-2023 11:38 AM

I feel like i would go insane if i never came again.

Definitely friends, as i feel like they are more understanding and i am more open with them.

Not embarassing if im not the one doing it

Probably remove face limit as it is more a precaution, i dont share with people close to me or any other personal details

As usual with these things try to pick one in each case and the "whys" are just as interesting as the what's.

diaperedsophie 12-20-2023 10:57 PM

Never be able to make anyone else orgasm

If they were willing to indulge I wouldn't really care which, if not I guess Closest friends since I don't really have much family.

I think i'd like to see them perform my kinks.

Remove my inhibition, I think scat as that is one I have found very hard to breach.

hornycollegeboi 01-30-2024 04:55 PM

Never be able to make someone else orgasm never cumming again would be torture.

Closest Freinds ... my sister doesn't deserve this... my freinds are all mature, and I honestly would be less embarassed for them to know more about me than anyone else. They are kind people who understand. I still dont tell them though :o

Me

Remove one hard limit which would be pics with face.

JimmyKarlo 01-31-2024 03:26 AM

Not being able to make anyone else orgasm: I would go crazy without an orgasm and I can then serve as best as I can to pleasure, but a good alpha male can make my lady cum properly then.

Friends: it might me hard in the beginning, but maybe something naughty might happen?

I would like to perform any of my kinks with my friends if they are up for if

I can do without my kinks! So I would drop a limit.. public maybe?