getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Make me SUFFER (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=320940)

Thatdude350 09-06-2017 07:51 PM

You guys have anymore for me?

bamadude01 09-06-2017 08:27 PM

every day, go into a public restroom and remove your underwear. Leave them somewhere obvious. Go commando the rest of the day. Do this until you have only the blue pair of underwear that you are required to sleep in. Ask permission to buy new ones, and suggestions on what you should buy when permission is received from 3 people in this thread.

linearizationcannon 09-06-2017 11:57 PM

buy some bhut jolokia (aka ghost pepper) and wasabi. Mash and grind the two together until you get a paste of even consistency. Apply to cock and balls and use as lube for inserting a large dildo into your ass.
Make no action to relieve the pain, instead refresh the paste whenever the pain subsides within the next 36 hours

Thatdude350 09-14-2017 09:51 AM

Thanks I'll do these soon.

Thatdude350 10-07-2017 12:15 AM

So next weekend I’ll have nothing to do and can do anything you guys want.

Thatdude350 10-07-2017 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamadude01 (Post 2948730)
every day, go into a public restroom and remove your underwear. Leave them somewhere obvious. Go commando the rest of the day. Do this until you have only the blue pair of underwear that you are required to sleep in. Ask permission to buy new ones, and suggestions on what you should buy when permission is received from 3 people in this thread.

So I have done this and only have the blue underwear left. What should I buy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by linearizationcannon (Post 2948839)
buy some bhut jolokia (aka ghost pepper) and wasabi. Mash and grind the two together until you get a paste of even consistency. Apply to cock and balls and use as lube for inserting a large dildo into your ass.
Make no action to relieve the pain, instead refresh the paste whenever the pain subsides within the next 36 hours

This dare was pure hell. My cock and balls were burning the whole time and my ass was in so much pain. I had to refresh the paste every 3-4 hours and it sucked. I ended up crying myself to sleep because of the pain, but I barely got any sleep at all.

Thatdude350 10-17-2017 09:30 PM

Hey guys I’m all alone tonight. Let’s have some fun!

ballistic 10-17-2017 11:54 PM

I want you to spread some mayo all over the toiler seat and then lick it clean using your tongue.

sadomasculine 10-17-2017 11:54 PM

Before you go to bed, edge five times. Once you're on the edge the fifth time, punch yourself in the balls until you have a ruined orgasm (if you cant do that, then ruin it by stroking over the edge and then punch your balls while you cum). Eat any mess you make.

Get the biggest dildo you can wear for a long time and lube it up with heat cream or toothpaste or wasabi, or something similar to those. Push it all the way into your ass and make sure it stays in (you can use underwear or rope or something, just make sure it's not gonna be pushed out). Then tie your hands and feet together (with rope or tape; whatever you have around; but not too tight!!!!) so that you have to lie on your front. Try to sleep like that. If you haven't been able to get to sleep after four hours, you can untie yourself and take the dildo out, but you can't clean any of the cream/paste/etc out of your ass before you sleep.

If you manage to last the whole night, you can reward yourself with an orgasm, but only if you can cum before you untie yourself in the morning (you'll have to rub against something). If you don't last the whole night or you're unable to cum while tied, then you don't get to cum until you can complete this task.

If there's any part of this you can't do, let me know and I'll try to alter it.

Twisted Kitten 10-18-2017 12:02 AM

Ok, you pm'd me asking for this, so here ya go.

Before any dares, a rule, you must drink at least 3.8 liters of water daily. (1 US Gallon)

First off, when usimg the bathroom in public it must be completely naked, (stall unlocked if daring enough)

Second, whenever you need to pee and are in public you must do so imto a bottle of sorts, and carry that bottle with you. When you return home, pour it all over your head (while clothed) and remain this way until bed time. (If you fill the bottle while out and need to pee again, bad luck for you! Piss your pants instead.)

Third, you may only cum after 20 minutes of anal play, and you may only cum once a week for the next month. But you must edge 3 times a day, and do 20 minutes of anal a day.

Fourth, each morning, I dare you to have a bowl of cereal, thats been lined with a par of pissed in panties, (you will buy a few pairs of panties in bright colors now that you only own the one pair of blue undies that you sleep in) after eating all the cereal and drinking that tasty milk, gag yourself with the peed in panties for an hour.

Fifth, each day, before bed, you will plug yourself with a dildo, and then use a wedgie from a pair of your piss soaked panties to hold the dildo in over night.

Have fun, and by the way, I want a full report here or via pm. Ill be waiting. Like I said, you asked for it.

growler21d 10-18-2017 03:21 AM

Since you are to suffer, I will use all of your dislikes that you are not allowed to have.

1. Go commando for 24 hours
2. Your evening meal will be mixed with your shit, make sure to eat it all
3. When you go to bed your are to pee & shit yourself, edge yourself and sleep in it.
4. As a reward, you are denied for 48 hours during which time you must edge at least 10 times

I expect a report as well as 200 handwritten lines of "I'm a dirty filthy whore and I deserve to suffer"

Thatdude350 12-06-2017 08:35 PM

Bumping this thread.

wedgielover415 12-10-2017 08:32 PM

get yourself as hard as you can. using only your hand and the most recent picture someone has sent you, edge three times. after this, you're in denial for 24 hours - edging another 3 times every 3 hours, spaced out how you wish. After the 24 hours are up, you may cum, but catch as much as possible and lick it all up.

Thatdude350 12-10-2017 11:07 PM

Thank you I’ll do this now.

Thatdude350 01-07-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedgielover415 (Post 3070198)
get yourself as hard as you can. using only your hand and the most recent picture someone has sent you, edge three times. after this, you're in denial for 24 hours - edging another 3 times every 3 hours, spaced out how you wish. After the 24 hours are up, you may cum, but catch as much as possible and lick it all up.

So I did this one. I had a very sexy picture from a friend of mine I used. Blue balls set in very fast during the first 3 edges and continued during the night. It was very hard not to cum and I almost blew my load twice. When I finally got to cum oh man that felt so nice and then I got a nice little treat afterwards ;)