getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Naked in a crowd? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=312742)

Matt: 07-16-2017 06:38 AM

at a nudist beech. maybe at swimming baths changing area when at school, but can't remember for sure lol

Forester 07-16-2017 03:23 PM

Yup, once went naked into a bar with some friends to order Jägermeistershots. The bartender poured for us, took our money and told us to fuck off :D Also, numerous other occasions but that's probably one of the funnier.

andrew_b 07-17-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahhstela (Post 2876757)
its in one of my fetishs to be walking a crowed while i am the only one naked

Well maybe one day you'll get the chance to

andrew_b 07-17-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forester (Post 2877943)
Yup, once went naked into a bar with some friends to order Jägermeistershots. The bartender poured for us, took our money and told us to fuck off :D Also, numerous other occasions but that's probably one of the funnier.

Nice, do you mean you and your friends were naked?

Scrap 07-17-2017 08:22 PM

Aside from the obvious (locker rooms and communal showers), I have been to several clothing optional events (think Burning Man, but in the woods instead of middle of the desert). Stripped off before the dust settled from parking and didn't get dressed again until I saw the signs at the exit, "Friends don't let friends drive naked"...

darkblue 07-17-2017 11:18 PM

I think I have never been the only one naked, but it is definitely one of my deep wishes.

andrew_b 07-17-2017 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkblue (Post 2879817)
I think I have never been the only one naked, but it is definitely one of my deep wishes.

Well hey there is always time

darkblue 07-18-2017 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2879819)
Well hey there is always time

I hope, I will do it one day :)

andrew_b 07-18-2017 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkblue (Post 2880302)
I hope, I will do it one day :)

If not become a stripper lol

Truckernaut42 07-18-2017 04:53 PM

No but I really wanna try that out

Somewhat related story: went to a tourist hot spring a year or some ago and the locker room was packed with one brave guy walking around butt naked and I really wanted to join him but I was too chicken and scared I'd also get a boner from the excitement of that. The most I did there was take my shorts off at my locker with a few guys around but I changed quickly. I'd probably do more in locker rooms if getting a boner wasn't frowned upon.

andrew_b 07-21-2017 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 2880753)
No but I really wanna try that out

Somewhat related story: went to a tourist hot spring a year or some ago and the locker room was packed with one brave guy walking around butt naked and I really wanted to join him but I was too chicken and scared I'd also get a boner from the excitement of that. The most I did there was take my shorts off at my locker with a few guys around but I changed quickly. I'd probably do more in locker rooms if getting a boner wasn't frowned upon.

Hey there is always time to try this out

Danimarie 07-23-2017 02:08 PM

Once when I was a freshman in college, my friend and I were at a house party. We were playing beer pong against 2 guys and we didn't get a single cup. The guys told us that we had to take a naked lap around the house. My friend acted like she was gonna do it with me but when we got outside. She still had her bra and underwear on and I was completely naked!! Lol it was super embarrassing because I was the only naked one, plus they locked the door when we tried to get in. But they opened it after a couple minutes. lol I didn't think they were gonna!!

andrew_b 07-24-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danimarie (Post 2890108)
Once when I was a freshman in college, my friend and I were at a house party. We were playing beer pong against 2 guys and we didn't get a single cup. The guys told us that we had to take a naked lap around the house. My friend acted like she was gonna do it with me but when we got outside. She still had her bra and underwear on and I was completely naked!! Lol it was super embarrassing because I was the only naked one, plus they locked the door when we tried to get in. But they opened it after a couple minutes. lol I didn't think they were gonna!!

Ha ha cool story and did they let you get dressed when you came back in?

Truckernaut42 07-24-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2884849)
Hey there is always time to try this out

Definitely, I just wish I could control my boner!

andrew_b 07-24-2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 2891646)
Definitely, I just wish I could control my boner!

Ha ha that is the tricky part