getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Sport Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31209)

NotANerd 09-23-2009 08:38 PM

So since my last dare was ... kinda incomplete.

Can I have another one?

Basketball.

Kabamm 09-25-2009 02:09 PM

Wear a thong !!!!

I don't really play sports I'm a drummer and singer

maxim 09-25-2009 02:18 PM

Well try masturbating with tour drum sticks

football(American)
embarase me alot((maybe have a chance of gettig cought))

Billabongskater 09-25-2009 02:20 PM

wear a pair of bright pink female underwear so you can see it through your tight pants

dawgnz 09-26-2009 08:16 PM

I'm assuming you're a skater. Piss in into a small bag. Tie it up and put it in your shoes. Go skating and hope you don't land to hard on the middle part of your foot!
Golf. Running. (I play a few musical instruments too haha)

maxim 09-26-2009 09:53 PM

Well I don't have any panties so please give me another befor Monday that's when I have practice!

Kabamm 09-27-2009 11:17 AM

Wear a jockstrap, if not wear no undies

Lonelyangel 10-02-2009 05:38 PM

Try taking up a sport and in your first session go comando.
I don't have an organised sport but i use the cardio (jogging, cycling and rowing) machines a lot at the gym and go jogging a lot.
18/m/uk
Limits:pain, full public, directly involving

May 10-02-2009 07:50 PM

wear one of those SUPER bright, SUPER tacky spandex aerobics outfits. the ones with the leggins and the thong-lookin full body swimsuit deal over them. wear absolutely NOTHING underneath. so underwear, bra...nothing.

no organized sport, but i do take a weights class @ school, and i also do horseback riding (occasionally)
the weights is an everyday thing, horsies are just whenever i can get to the fields :D

wonderboy33 10-02-2009 09:42 PM

ok for your weightlifing class when u are in the locker room changing before class go in the bathroom after you have changed into your gym clothes and give yourself a bra-connection wedgie after u come back to the locker room you may take it out but leave your underwear wedged in your butt for the rest of the school day(u may take it out at 3:30) do this for a whole school week 5 days have fun lol dont bend over too much

my sport in basketball and skateboarding(male)
limits are in sig cant get bras but can get panties(no thong)

May 10-02-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderboy33 (Post 189154)
ok for your weightlifing class when u are in the locker room changing before class go in the bathroom after you have changed into your gym clothes and give yourself a bra-connection wedgie after u come back to the locker room you may take it out but leave your underwear wedged in your butt for the rest of the school day(u may take it out at 3:30) do this for a whole school week 5 days have fun lol dont bend over too much

my sport in basketball and skateboarding(male)
limits are in sig cant get bras but can get panties(no thong)

haha. nice one. but my weights class is my last hour. and school lets out @ 3:05 lol. will attempt it tho! :D

wonderboy33 10-02-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by May (Post 189159)
haha. nice one. but my weights class is my last hour. and school lets out @ 3:05 lol. will attempt it tho! :D

cool have fun also u never gave me a sport dare may lets keep the game going properly:D

Kabamm 10-03-2009 10:40 AM

Go commando

I'm a singer

henkdejong 10-03-2009 01:47 PM

Next time you sing, accidentally confuse one of your lyrics with 'getDare!'

I do climbing (in a hall).
Added limit: I can't go commando, because then everyone can see it.

Kabamm 10-03-2009 06:26 PM

Where tighty whiteys
I'm a drummer and a singer