getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   For all of you horny boys.... (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=308884)

Buttaholic 06-07-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyB (Post 2822554)
Please do! A lot of guys seem to be having trouble with this one. Even guys who have been denied for weeks.

I will be denied for quite a while but I guess after it I'll be very sensitive and horny enough to do it
:rolleyes:

LucyB 06-07-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buttaholic (Post 2822634)
I will be denied for quite a while but I guess after it I'll be very sensitive and horny enough to do it
:rolleyes:

I hope you can keep it in check. ;)

JoeShmo397 06-07-2017 06:21 PM

Started earlier today but wasn't able to write a report...
Spoiler:
Everything started off just fine, nice and slow for the first 100 or so strokes, but by the end it was difficult to limit myself to two fingers. That said, I did it, but did not cum... I guess I have to wait until tomorrow :(

LucyB 06-07-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeShmo397 (Post 2822806)
Started earlier today but wasn't able to write a report...
Spoiler:
Everything started off just fine, nice and slow for the first 100 or so strokes, but by the end it was difficult to limit myself to two fingers. That said, I did it, but did not cum... I guess I have to wait until tomorrow :(

Yes you will. I think you are the closest so far. I hope you get some relief tomorrow or I get to play with you. ;)

Matt: 06-07-2017 10:54 PM

This looks good, if I can get out of denial I'll give it a go :)

Alcd87 06-07-2017 11:07 PM

Tried this yesterday , report bellow

Spoiler:
I had already had 20 edges to do, so I waited a little to relax as I was worried I would cum to quick and suffer a punishment from this.
Once I started it was very hard to stick to using two fingers, was so tempted to use more and after a week of not cumming I really wanted to. I had to stop half way as I got to the edge arround 300 strokes, but I managed to stop and not cum. I still had 35 mins left so after a bit of a rest carried on, trying to get a close to the edge so stroke 500 would be enough to cum ... it wasn't just lots of precum about, to clean up. 12 hrs into my no touching for 24 then I'll have another go tonight when home from work

LucyB 06-08-2017 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alcd87 (Post 2823058)
Tried this yesterday , report bellow

Spoiler:
I had already had 20 edges to do, so I waited a little to relax as I was worried I would cum to quick and suffer a punishment from this.
Once I started it was very hard to stick to using two fingers, was so tempted to use more and after a week of not cumming I really wanted to. I had to stop half way as I got to the edge arround 300 strokes, but I managed to stop and not cum. I still had 35 mins left so after a bit of a rest carried on, trying to get a close to the edge so stroke 500 would be enough to cum ... it wasn't just lots of precum about, to clean up. 12 hrs into my no touching for 24 then I'll have another go tonight when home from work

Thank goodness you stopped before you came at 300. 200 full strokes after being denied for that long would have been torture. It's really hard to stick to just 2 fingers isn't it? It's even harder to judge how many good strokes with 2 fingers it will take to get you there right at 500. A lot of men miss judge and end up not cumming. I look forward to your report tomorrow.

HerewegoII 06-08-2017 07:38 AM

Did it yesterday, very hard to limit to 2 fingers but I didn't cum. Will try it again today!

LucyB 06-08-2017 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HerewegoII (Post 2823463)
Did it yesterday, very hard to limit to 2 fingers but I didn't cum. Will try it again today!

Good boy. Don't you use more than 2. If you are unable to cum today please message me for some help.

HerewegoII 06-08-2017 07:45 AM

Do I have to do it exactly 24 hours after? Or can I do it now as well? Did it pretty close to posting time...

LucyB 06-08-2017 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HerewegoII (Post 2823477)
Do I have to do it exactly 24 hours after? Or can I do it now as well? Did it pretty close to posting time...

No touching for 24 hours as per the rules. But because you posted right after doing it I will allow you to edge 1 time in those 24 hours. Use it wisely.

HerewegoII 06-08-2017 07:49 AM

Thanks a lot Lucy. I hope I will be able to cum

Alcd87 06-08-2017 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyB (Post 2823398)
Thank goodness you stopped before you came at 300. 200 full strokes after being denied for that long would have been torture. It's really hard to stick to just 2 fingers isn't it? It's even harder to judge how many good strokes with 2 fingers it will take to get you there right at 500. A lot of men miss judge and end up not cumming. I look forward to your report tomorrow.

I'll be back to it tonight that was last night so I'll give this a go before my dares, if I cum they will be very hard to do not being horny, if I don't they will be very frustrating

LucyB 06-08-2017 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alcd87 (Post 2823532)
I'll be back to it tonight that was last night so I'll give this a go before my dares, if I cum they will be very hard to do not being horny, if I don't they will be very frustrating

Yes. They will. Remember, if you cum you must continue with full hand strokes immediately after you cum. I hope you can hold off or you will be quite sensitive. :D

Alcd87 06-08-2017 09:13 AM

Sure will do, that would be so much torture I'll be careful not to cum to early , dilemma now because if I do I'll not want to do the public dressing dare I have to do but if I don't I'll fail this one