getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bukkake (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29791)

BLiverpool 08-11-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merseyboy (Post 174314)
There must be some girls in here who actually like the concept of bukkake?! I know three in real life so I know they exist!

Can't we organise something with these girls? lol :D

Guyslave 08-11-2009 11:30 AM

yes i would take a bukkake

norcoatomik 08-11-2009 12:34 PM

sounds like a good thing to do if you want a bunch of diaseases

jhacksworth 08-11-2009 12:47 PM

You'll only get a bunch of diseases from a bukkake if the guys that are ejaculating have a bunch of STD's... Cum is sterile...

jackfromnyc 08-11-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBoop (Post 174107)
Am I the only one who thinks it's just really gross?

No, I think it is really gross too.:sick:

jackfromnyc 08-11-2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhacksworth (Post 174525)
You'll only get a bunch of diseases from a bukkake if the guys that are ejaculating have a bunch of STD's... Cum is sterile...

Urine is sterile. Semen in cum is protein and a great medium for bacteria.

jhacksworth 08-11-2009 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackfromnyc (Post 174589)
Urine is sterile. Semen in cum is protein and a great medium for bacteria.

Only if you have a sexually transmitted disease... I checked it out... Semen when it leaves the body is sterile... but if you let it sit there for a while, who knows what could happen... lol

Is Niet 08-11-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhacksworth (Post 174639)
Only if you have a sexually transmitted disease... I checked it out... Semen when it leaves the body is sterile... but if you let it sit there for a while, who knows what could happen... lol

Definitely not entirely the case... semen can carry in it any diseases that are present in bodily fluids, most importantly Sexually Transmitted Diseases. That being said... yes, if you leave it out, it will gather ADDITIONAL bacteria.

Remember though - there aren't so many people out there with STDs that it's impossible to engage in bukkake without getting a disease... its entirely possible to do this.

icyrain 08-11-2009 10:50 PM

It'd be kinda weird being one of the guys giving it...jacking off with a bunch of guys who are also jacking off...talk about awkward ha ha.

jhacksworth 08-11-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Is Niet (Post 174664)
Definitely not entirely the case... semen can carry in it any diseases that are present in bodily fluids, most importantly Sexually Transmitted Diseases. That being said... yes, if you leave it out, it will gather ADDITIONAL bacteria.

Remember though - there aren't so many people out there with STDs that it's impossible to engage in bukkake without getting a disease... its entirely possible to do this.

Thank you for the info... My info was bad! :mad:

muffinfairy 08-12-2009 03:18 AM

It'd only matter (diseaseee) if the liquids (sperms) went into the body? Like if it just landed on your feet (feed the foot fetish weirdos haha) then it would probably not matter anyway?
Not the I'm lining up plans to do this. . .

glue 08-12-2009 10:51 AM

back to topic...

i would actually like to try this as it ewould be something to do only once in a while

DollFaced 08-12-2009 01:57 PM

I'd quite like to give it a go...

...besides, cum supposedly has vitamin e in it which is hella good for the skin

jhacksworth 08-12-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DollFaced (Post 174928)
I'd quite like to give it a go...

...besides, cum supposedly has vitamin e in it which is hella good for the skin

Hella? You must be from nor cal or the northwest...

jackfromnyc 08-12-2009 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muffinfairy (Post 174726)
It'd only matter (diseaseee) if the liquids (sperms) went into the body? Like if it just landed on your feet (feed the foot fetish weirdos haha) then it would probably not matter anyway?
Not the I'm lining up plans to do this. . .

But I've seen bukkake in videos. Its impossible for the girl not to get it in her eyes and mouth. It would just roll in there.