getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A or B fantasies (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=258382)

Chappers 07-23-2017 01:21 PM

Now, pick one of each set:

4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)

I like the idea of people wanking off to me. Even if some of the people with crushes on me are weirdos.

Third: (males only)
Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time.
Hey, which guy wouldn't love this

Fourth:

Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you.

I love sex. And cumming.

ShyExhibitionist 07-26-2017 07:18 AM

First:
I want to go invisible. Just a cool ability, but the other option also sounds exciting

Second: (females only)
Have a tight pussy. I kinda do already.

Fourth:
Both look exciting, but being raped by strangers was always my fantasy. But it's a tough call. Forced denial also is cool.

Merry 07-26-2017 08:28 AM

You can turn invisible (clothes and all) around people you find attractive, and can go through walls to enhance your peeping.
OR
4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)

I would rather be the one peeping, although watching isn't necessarily a huge turn on for either.

Have an elastic pussy, so you can fit anything inside you with no pain.
OR
[COLOR="Magenta"]Have a tight but extremely sensitive pussy, so you can barely take an average penis but even a finger feels amazing[/COLOR

I would probably take the second one on the conditions you have stipulated, because part of,the pleasure of sticking bigger things in your pussy is the pain. My husband has a huge dick and likes to stick big dildoes in my pussy and ass, and yes over the years I can take bigger things there, but part of the pleasure is the tightness and discomfort.

Fourth:
Wake up on a massive, lush bed being orally pleasured by a butler/maid. You're in a mansion filled with very attractive servants and rooms full of sex toys and every perversion known to man, but none of it will let you cum. You're in denial as long as you're there, but you can wander freely and the servants will do anything you ask.
OR
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you.

I would want BOTH!!!!! Seriously, I'm not sure. Right now I'm in denial. So I can have as much stimulation as I could possibly want, but I want it because I am serving Sir and it pleases him....but if it were for me alone, I like to cum a lot, but not sure about no limits....but probably in my fantasy land I'd pick the second one... Or maybe the first one for a month followed by the second one for a month.

xxyyzz 06-18-2021 04:41 AM

You can turn invisible (clothes and all) around people you find attractive, and can go through walls to enhance your peeping.

Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time.

Fourth:

JimmyKarlo 06-19-2021 01:15 AM

First:

Spy on those people, sitting there naked and edging to them or sniffing their used shoes or cloth would be extremely slutty for me.

Second: (females only - lets take the male pussy here)

I would go for the elastic one. Taking big things is very very nice and also flexible. Not only big cocks but also objects are very hot.

Be able to turn people into loyal pets (dogs, cats, snakes, whatever kind of pet you like most) and turn pet-animals into humans, who gain intelligence and language, but retain their loyalty to you. (for fun, let's say they still keep their sex drive but not human prudence)

That would be so amazing on various levels! Besides that it is very cool in general, having some people as my pet would be great and on the other side having those wild animals fuckable... yes!

Fourth:
Wake up on a massive, lush bed being orally pleasured by a butler/maid. You're in a mansion filled with very attractive servants and rooms full of sex toys and every perversion known to man, but none of it will let you cum. You're in denial as long as you're there, but you can wander freely and the servants will do anything you ask.

I would go for this one, although the other option would be very appealing, but I can tell my servants to do anything, so they can treat me as their little slut and tease and torture me as much as they want with me not cumming at all.

YoungFella 06-19-2021 02:47 PM

OR
A. As much as I like the idea of invisible people spying on me, I’d much rather be the invisible one myself. Plus, there’s a lot more than 4 people that I find attractive so I would benefit from option A a lot more.

OR
Have a tight but extremely sensitive pussy, so you can barely take an average penis but even a finger feels amazing
N/A

OR
Be able to turn people into loyal pets (dogs, cats, snakes, whatever kind of pet you like most) and turn pet-animals into humans, who gain intelligence and language, but retain their loyalty to you. (for fun, let's say they still keep their sex drive but not human prudence)

I have a lot of kinks but beastiality is not one of them. Option A for me this time.

Fourth:
OR
I absolutely hate denial. So as long as what happens in the festival, stays in the festival, I think I easily say that I’d much rather be used by the many crazy people at the festival for a whole month than be denied in the mansion. Option B for me this time.

smterka91 07-08-2021 08:59 AM

Green answers are my picks.

OR
I´m 100% voyer so...

OR
Have a tight but extremely sensitive pussy, so you can barely take an average penis but even a finger feels amazing
Being filled by just one finger seems like great fantasy. I would go with that. Plus I do not really dig filling fetish or huge items being insterted.

OR
A month might be a little bit too much but I don´t really like idea of picking what happens to me so yeah.

Sissymjohnson 07-14-2021 10:25 AM

A or B

OR

I would be invisible.

OR

OR

Give me the portal!!

Fourth:
OR

Bondage for me! At least I get to cum.

lowlysub 07-14-2021 11:43 AM

Very humiliating now knowing if somebody is watching you at any time.

Fourth:
The humiliation or pleasure not being my choice would be great. It also adds the humiliation if nobody wanted me but did it with others...

TallSub 07-15-2021 02:31 AM

It is an exciting thought to have them watch me. I would also choose to know who they are just so I can tease them a bit more when im around them. Of course in a separate room so they need to use their powers ;)

Assuming that the women are consenting to it I would choose this.

This plays into my orgasm denial fetish, so I will have plenty of fun in this mansion.

Brikoviper 12-07-2023 09:02 AM

, pick one of each set:
OR
4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. Yes It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided)

OR

Be able to summon a portal directly to a random woman's vagina to have sex with. You can do it whenever and however many times you want, and the woman is always within the age range you find attractive, though it's a different person every time. Yes
OR

Fourth:
OR
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you. Yes

I'd like to hear reasons as much as answers, and again, counter with fantasies of your own. If you find these too weird or think there's a fun addition to one I missed, post that too, I'll take any helpful input

zeph 12-07-2023 03:52 PM

OR

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so the thought of having four people who potentially like me being able to watch me as I pleasure myself is kinda hot.

OR

I already have a very small pussy so I would much rather be able to use more dildos and in particular my rabbit vibrator without pain. For reference anything wider than two fingers is painful to insert for me :(

Fourth:
OR

Being tied up and used as a fuck toy for anyones pleasure is a big fantasy of mine. I would eventually like to do something like this IRL maybe for like a few hours at a BDSM party with someone I trust.

wanttobebound 12-07-2023 04:35 PM

OR

I'd rather be the peeping tom. idk it seems a lot more flexible and within my control, but the fact that i can only watch makes it frustrating, the perfect balance that arouses me.

OR

OR

The first one cuz it involves sex and im currently very horny right now. (pm me with edging tasks although i might reply late)

Fourth:
OR
[/QUOTE]
I really could not choose, but i think it boils down to whether the second option would include post orgasm torture or basically disregard for whether i am hypersensitive. if it would then i would choose the second option but the first option is very much almost the same level - would choose post orgasm is not included in the second. I feel like I would (and am currently trying) love to be sexually frustrated and edged and denied.

deidre 12-07-2023 07:49 PM

OR
4 people (2 male, 2 female) who have crushes on you can turn invisible and go through walls to enhance their peeping of you. It's your choice whether or not you know about them. Whichever is a better fantasy for you. (if you do not have four people who have crushes on you, some will be provided) - and i'd rather not know about it, that makes it waayy hotter for me.

Have an elastic pussy, so you can fit anything inside you with no pain. - i guess this one because then i could be used easily any way anyone wanted.
OR

Fourth:
OR
Wake up in bondage on a wooden platform in the middle of a crowded square. You're in for a month-long festival of orgies, being used by anyone and everyone who wants a piece of that. You'll have countless orgasms, but you can't choose what pleasure people give you. - i loooooove this kind of fantasy, it's my favorite.

humiliatedboyslave 12-12-2023 10:25 AM

First, I'd like to offer this thread as a place for people to submit their own 'A or B' fantasies, or heck, just their fantasies in general.

OR

Having others people on me without knowing when, whether I know or not, is interesting. Sort of like having cameras in every room with no control to see when someone is watching, if being watched, etc.

OR

Since I'm gay, the first option doesn't interest me

Fourth:
OR
Letting us have their way with me sounds fun!

I'd like to hear reasons as much as answers, and again, counter with fantasies of your own. If you find these too weird or think there's a fun addition to one I missed, post that too, I'll take any helpful input.