getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   getDare.com (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Warning to KIK users (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=245033)

cloudness 05-16-2016 05:56 PM

Maybe this should be a lesson learned for for users not to post their kiks, out so easily in the future? :)

prob355 05-18-2016 02:32 PM

Just to reiterate here: Use SAFE and UNIQUE Passphrases for any logins important to you.
Just because someone claims or threatens to hack your *whatever* does not mean they can actually do it. "Hacking" into any type of those social accounts is nearly impossible and can ONLY really be done by guessing your passphrase. Try to use a password manager and do not provide personal information to people you do not know(and even if you do, be careful) as it might give hints on your identity and DO NOT directly send Pictures to people from your phone, as your phone most likely will take your gps location and add it to the information on the file, readable by the recipient. Try to strip it out in windows(google: "exif data removal" for more information on this). I do not want to scare anyone, just a headsup

Computergeek94 05-18-2016 02:46 PM

His KIK wouldn't happen to be 'tvcontrol' would it? I had a similar experience with someone using this name. He asked me for my name, location, age and threatened to blackmail me with an old photo that's not on GD anymore. I blocked him

cloudness 05-23-2016 09:43 PM

You could always copy his messages and contact kik? https://www.kik.com/contact/

jacku 05-25-2016 03:33 AM

Just make it a bit safer.
3 simple rules:

1. Use a different username on kik.
2 Don't use the username that you use for private accounts (fb, twitter etc)
3. Don't post username in public only in pm

MrCutex 05-27-2016 07:08 AM

Computergeek, this slave has had tvcontrol as my Master and whilst this slave is sure the idea of true domination scares you, slave doubts he has asked for your name yet. Master's probably interested because you’ve been posting on 'control my PC' type things and blackmail. Then when you cum and your posts are left there. Master's interested tried to offer what you wanted. Master’s not a bad guy really; he’s kind, friendly and selfless. Slave thinks your bad experience with Master is simply because you’re afraid of experiencing what you want the most. As for your pics, you posted them there and anyone could take them. Slave doubts Master would actually blackmail you with them otherwise, you’d be all over the internet.

Bitch-Cow 05-27-2016 07:28 AM

Sam happened to me with that Master Joe guy. He threatened me with my facebook account too. It really scared me for a while and i'm definatly more careful who I talk to now but watch out for him :(

soccer girl 06-03-2016 05:14 PM

Preachh, 3 accounts later..

Computergeek94 06-11-2016 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrCutex (Post 2233511)
Computergeek, this slave has had tvcontrol as my Master and whilst this slave is sure the idea of true domination scares you, slave doubts he has asked for your name yet. Master's probably interested because you’ve been posting on 'control my PC' type things and blackmail. Then when you cum and your posts are left there. Master's interested tried to offer what you wanted. Master’s not a bad guy really; he’s kind, friendly and selfless. Slave thinks your bad experience with Master is simply because you’re afraid of experiencing what you want the most. As for your pics, you posted them there and anyone could take them. Slave doubts Master would actually blackmail you with them otherwise, you’d be all over the internet.

The difference between us is that I NEVER GAVE CONSENT! He messaged me on here, clearly not taking the hint that I wasn't interested. I keep deleting his messages and end up blocking him. Then he messages me on KIK and tries to blackmail me before even asking for any info on me. Correct me if i'm wrong, but that's pretty much harassment, which I have NO tolerance for.

Mr.Mrs. daretastic 06-11-2016 12:32 PM

He can have the 0 amount of information and fake address and dead emial. But thanks for the warning