getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Pussy/Clit Tortured by EVERYONE (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=233998)

2bchew 09-23-2015 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashely1233 (Post 1920282)
Im in until I say Im out

Put 2 ice cubes in your pussy.Then use a candle to drip hot wax on your pussy lips and clit.Keep the wax dripping on your pussy until the cubes have melted.After the cubes have melted use a ruler or wooden spoon to spank all the wax off your pussy.

Im not sure if that violates your no insertion rule since its for pain and not pleasure.If it does then just melt the wax on your pussy until the lips and clit are completely covered then use the ruler or spoon to spank it all off.

Adeline 10-03-2015 11:51 AM

I am in for the next 3 hours.

TrisPrior 10-05-2015 01:11 AM

I will join this for two weeks. I can only check in every 3-5 days on average as my schedule is someone erratic. I'll do everything that has piled up when I log in, assuming its not in my limits (in my sig). I am pretty experienced with pussy and tit torture, so I'll do anything involving any of my bits, but no cutting, blood, or needles. I'll set a limit of 2 hours worth of tasks per log in, but I'll try to do everything unless the task is super long.

I think that's it, anyone need any other info?

lop747 10-05-2015 05:23 AM

for trisprior... get on all fours and get by something sturdy. Get 3 pieces of string and tie your vibrator and two clamps to the sturdy object. Now put your clamps on your pussy lips and your vibrator in and turn it on a medium setting. Crawl until the ropes are tight and edge. Once you edge, crawl quickly yanking out the vibrator and the clamps. Do this 3 times and please report back. For an extra experience, you can add nipple clamps to your nipples too

TrisPrior 10-10-2015 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lop747 (Post 1933877)
for trisprior... get on all fours and get by something sturdy. Get 3 pieces of string and tie your vibrator and two clamps to the sturdy object. Now put your clamps on your pussy lips and your vibrator in and turn it on a medium setting. Crawl until the ropes are tight and edge. Once you edge, crawl quickly yanking out the vibrator and the clamps. Do this 3 times and please report back. For an extra experience, you can add nipple clamps to your nipples too

Completed this sir.

I took off my pants and undies and I tied my vibe and two of my clamps to my bookshelf. I decided to take off my top and add weighted clamps to my nipples because I thought you would like that, but i didnt tie them to anything. It took a couple tries to make sure the clamps would be tight and the vibe would still stay in. I got down on all fours, then I put the clamps on and the vibe in on medium. Then I crawled away from the bookshelf until my pussy lips were painfully stretching and the vibe was coming out slightly. Then came the long painful wait as the vibe *very* slowly got me to the edge.

It was slightly faster the 2nd and 3rd time, but still overall extremely teasing, it was quite enjoyable suffering, especially because of the mix of desperation and pain.

Heart 10-14-2015 03:03 PM

I am in for two days

Chephren 10-14-2015 03:34 PM

Clit torture--> Always choose pain.;)

IAAS 10-14-2015 07:26 PM

After torturing all the boys on here, I feel like I have to. So, I'll be in until midnight tomorrow. We'll see how it goes!

playfulgurl 10-14-2015 07:36 PM

God, I hate that I have to do this....I'm in for 72 hours :(

LovEma 10-14-2015 09:15 PM

I'm in for two hours!

PlagueBringer 10-14-2015 09:26 PM

For all of you who just joined, snap a rubber band on your clit 25 times and slap your cunt 50 times.

mountaindewman97 10-14-2015 09:29 PM

Everyone currently in, drip hot wax on your pussy. Then put some toothpaste on your lips. While the toothpaste is on, you must slap it 20 times. Don't forget to thank me.

Heart 10-15-2015 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlagueBringer (Post 1944054)
For all of you who just joined, snap a rubber band on your clit 25 times and slap your cunt 50 times.

I did this when I woke up my clit is stinging and my pussy is bright red. it was a morning wake up that I would rather never do again but thank you

playfulgurl 10-15-2015 07:25 AM

This was not how I wanted to wake up this morning...

Chephren 10-15-2015 08:41 AM

You need 6 clothespins, a ruler, some tape and a rubber band.
Fasten 3 clothespins each at your pussy lips, tape them to your thighs and kneel down 5 min. After you have enjoied the pain, masturbate for 10 min or until you edge. Snap your clit immediately 10 times with the rubber. Masturbate again for 1 min before slapping your cunt as often as you are old.
Wait 5 min before removing the clothespins.