getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What is the craziest nude dare you have ever done? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=17477)

naked40 11-23-2008 12:00 PM

Public;
Walked naked down a beach and though the dunes in an area frequented by gays.
Then layed down to soak up the sun.
(I'm not gay myself)
Not many of the blokes I passed looked me in the face...

andrew_b 11-23-2008 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SissiCD (Post 97028)
I dont see any dares.
Which one?

Just go to my profile and check the threads i have started

Coyote 11-23-2008 05:35 PM

my craziest one was about 2 years ago i was with a group of friends boys and girls and the 7 of us ran naked through the neighbodhood just before sunset. we could still be seen but we could probably not be recognized specifically. we didn;t get though tee hee

jono mckenzie 11-24-2008 02:00 PM

ive jumped off a roof naked as a dare before.. love the adreneline!!

Coyote 11-24-2008 03:30 PM

wow jumping off a roof naked. the jiggling *wink*;)

New and Shy 11-26-2008 06:46 AM

I wish my wife acted like that when she was angry with me:mad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitkat (Post 96968)
I ran to the end of my street naked in a game of poker or something about 7 years ago.

Other then that, not really anything with dares, but I've been skinny dipping several times with different groups of friends.

And I based this dare...
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=17001
on a night where I was angry at my boyfriend and took my top and bra off and we went for a drive, I just wanted to tease him and not let him cum, so I just gave him head while he was driving when there were cars near by, (I told him that I had to hide from the cars in his lap, because I was topless) then stopped when the road was clear. It took a good 40 minutes before he came without warning, but it was pretty fun and exciting anyway.

V-man 12-06-2008 10:22 PM

the most daring nude dare i did was ages ago when i was playing T or D with some friends. most of the dares were stupid and i complained that there dares were too easy so i was dared to run naked by some appartments next to my house. i couldn't back down then so i did it while i was running a car pulled in and i sprinted away. it was really embarrassing and my friends still mock me about it occasionally.

thefalloftheheretic 12-06-2008 10:39 PM

my craziest is i was dared to do an anal dare in my at night. banana+cool water+ass+jacking off=best orgasm ever.

Daredevil999 12-07-2008 07:43 AM

crazy naked dare

Iv'e walked all around my neighbourhood completly naked.
It was a summer night so it was very warm, it was 1 oclock in the morning so no one was really around, still exciting though and actually it made it worst; because i didnt expect anyone to be there i wasnt carefull and got seen twice:)
just felt like doing something daring- I left my clothes at my house, walked around for about an hour before i got home
-including walking down a long, main road with nowhere to hide if someone came
IT WAS GREAT:D

andrew_b 12-07-2008 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daredevil999 (Post 99842)
Iv'e walked all around my neighbourhood completly naked.
It was a summer night so it was very warm, it was 1 oclock in the morning so no one was really around, still exciting though and actually it made it worst; because i didnt expect anyone to be there i wasnt carefull and got seen twice:)
just felt like doing something daring- I left my clothes at my house, walked around for about an hour before i got home
-including walking down a long, main road with nowhere to hide if someone came
IT WAS GREAT:D

yeah i got dared on this to do something similar but won't be able to do it yet just because it's winter and too cold to be naked outside

awolonline 08-24-2011 11:18 PM

Yep - been naked in plenty of places - one flat I was living in had a great outdoor courtyard which I used to go out naked in to enjoy the air on my skin - unfortunately one time i didnt check properly and the lady next door was on her balcony! I darted inside and she yelled - you dont have to hide! talk about embarassed (she was married)

andrew_b 08-25-2011 05:11 AM

Since I added this thread actually have a story of my own to add. I streaked while in company of friends, if you want more details I added the story on here "Crazy Night Out" is the name of it. I'll probably add it to my sig and have done now