getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person above hyper super mega extreme no limits dare! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139062)

KittenLicks 04-28-2013 09:27 PM

You cannot cum for 3 years. You must also edge 50 times every night before going to sleep.

Pee. :)

sawgerific 04-28-2013 09:35 PM

Fill a swimming pool with pee.(this may take up to 2 years) Then Invite everyone that lives within 20 miles of you to a pool party. During the party jump into your pool and whisper into someone's ear "I think I peed in the pool'.
Petplay

Grindboy 04-29-2013 09:20 AM

Get surgically altered so you can only walk on all fours, have your tongue cut out so you can only bark and have a tail surgically grafted to your spine.

I survived being bound on a high building. I'll take a cum play dare please

KittenLicks 04-29-2013 10:43 AM

The next time you cum for the rest of your life you must freeze the cum and use it to build up a lifesize, lifelike statue of yourself. Then when it is complete take a picture of it and post it somewhere on the internet. :p

Pet play for me, please. :)

JackTheWriter 04-29-2013 11:14 AM

Here is my report first. While I had diapers I did not have any suppositories so I stripped naked and headed out towards the drug store, 7 miles away. At first I tried to catch a bus but as soon as the driver saw me in the buff he sped off past me. I got a lot of looks from drivers passing by and I think I almost caused two seperate accidents from people rubbernecking. When I arrived at the drug store it was late at night. It is a 24/7 drug store and there were only 2 guys working when I got there. At first they tried to say I wasn't allowed in there being naked but once I explained my situation they both agreed to help as long as I did each of them a "favor". The first guy had me suck him off beforehand and then went back to work but the second guy waited until he had me all diapered up with the suppository in and then offered my his "pacifier". Once I was done with my pacifier the other guy gave me a sign that he had made while I was preoccupied. I started walking home but pretty soon the suppository took effect and I completely messed my diaper. I figured right there was as good as any place so I sat down in my very squishy diaper under a streetlamp and held up my sign every time a car drove passed. I wasn't as lucky then as I was on the way to the drugstore because the car that happened to stop was a police car. Since I said that I didn't know how to change myself the officer changed me before carting me off to jail(so that I wouldn't stink up his patrol car). My hearing for indecent exposure is in thirty days.

For your pet-play dare I want you to buy several rabbitskin coats, cut them down to size and attach them all around your body, inclusing your legs with crazy glue. From now on you are only allowed to hop everywhere you go, no walking.

subguy4 04-29-2013 11:19 AM

You have to spend the next two months in diapers constantly for all bodily functions. You must have something inserted into your ass for 12 hours of each day during these two months. You are only allowed to change your diaper once a day so make them last.

Give me something anal self bondage kinda crazy that may take more then a few hours to complete :D push me past my limits!

JackTheWriter 04-29-2013 08:22 PM

First give yourself a 20 gallon enema and plug your ass. Next, dip yourself completely head to toe in a pool of quick drying cement and jump out. Before it dries bend over onto all fours with your ass high in the air. Finally, after the cement has set have someone drill a small hole in the butt plug so that you can start your new life as a fountain.

I will not be giving a report for my last dare since it was not extreme enough, instead I'll take a punishment dare for not completing it.

Onetimeguy 05-02-2013 08:06 AM

Save your cum for the next month in a bowl; which has to be 15 gallons. After that you can't cum for the next year so make it as fun as you want. After this month you eat the cum while you mess yourself. Which means that you eat cum, piss your pants and shit your pants. You will do this every day for the rest of the year. You can't wash yourself till 3 hours after the mess in your pants.

Make mine with every kind of shit in my sig.

KittenLicks 05-02-2013 09:01 AM

Get some dog shit and fill the back of your diaper with it. Now empty your bladder into your diaper and gag yourself with as much horseshit as you can. You may only spit out what is in your mouth when you can piss again. Next find a cow and sit down behind it so that you are sitting in the mess in your diaper. Guess where you are eating your last type of shit from?

I am currently on denial so any type of dare that lets me cum. :p

smallboy123 05-27-2013 01:26 PM

edge 10 times every hour for a week :P make mine a super hsrd poo and piss dare please ;)

smallboy123 06-06-2013 04:20 AM

oh come on, nothing? :P

fdribble 06-23-2013 09:35 AM

Yoy must eat every shit you take for a week and drink every piss, all of it.

If you fail you have to go to your nearest public toilets and clean the urinels and bowls with your tounge

Brutally extreme cbt please

fdribble 06-25-2013 12:56 PM

Anyone there??????????

Stuey75 06-25-2013 03:00 PM

Hammer nails through each testicle and your cock into a table then pull the table round the room.

Extreme humiliation and cbt for me

gieke 06-25-2013 03:09 PM

Stand naked in a pillory on a public place.
Let people throw darts at your balls for €1 a dart.
Do this untill you have enough money to get your penis surgically removed.

Something from my likes please. Make it hard.