getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Kelsey's Aventure (choose your own adventure) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=125801)

vafancoulo13 12-04-2012 05:42 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

deadmaninc99 12-04-2012 06:51 AM

I am voting for C

Jack Elam Fan 12-04-2012 10:41 AM

I am voteing for C

iluvXTRMcbt 12-04-2012 10:54 AM

I am voting for C this time.

jed5454 12-04-2012 01:58 PM

I am voted for - C!

me_derek 12-04-2012 01:59 PM

My vote this time is c

OverThe 12-04-2012 03:01 PM

I vote C for this one

Memories for Life 12-05-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jappio (Post 837405)
Well there we go, option B wins. Not many votes for it on the other site I post too. Yet you guys had so many people vote for it that it still won. Funny how the two differ =P

Oh also, as much as school has a lot of options for ENF and accidental exposure, so do the other two. Forest themes can lead to evil tree branches, slips into rivers, skinny dipping gone wrong, and much more. I had a few different ideas for that one. A friend's house also has options. Could be locked out, with clothes trapped in door way. Maybe something spills on Kelsey while eating, and her 'nice' friend insists that she lets her wash it for her. Every option I give I tend to at least have a bit of an idea going forward, so don't vote for what will be easy for me, rather vote for what you want to hear about.

Losing her clothes at school could be a starting point. Some schools have wooded areas nearby so after finding something to cover up with and exiting the school, one of those evil branches could still disrobe her again. Maybe a "nice" friend of Kelsey's offers a t-shirt to wear when she discovers Kelsey naked at school then invites her to her house for more clothing. Somehow Kelsey is naked again before or after reaching her friend's house.

I know you stories usually are written with the main character naked thru her own "fault" but I would enjoy reading your imagination concerning a "forced" situation. To this idea, I would like "A" since Kelsey's clothes and towel could be taken by her "friends" while she is in the gym shower.

Jappio 12-06-2012 12:24 AM

(This and the other site I post on seem to be very different. Lots of votes for C here, but there were nothing but A and B on the other site. So starting now, I'm going to just run two different stories. I'll post the result of the other site when that one is all done.

Also Memories for Life, I do tend to go towards the type of character who has some choice. I like writing characters who enjoy themselves, rather than suffer. Yet I do dabble in a more forced type of story every now and again. Read any of my "Bad Luck" stories. Those often have a girl who doesn't choose her own exposure.)

-------------------

Kelsey quickly rushes into the front door of the buildings. She takes a moment to catch her breath. The rain was coming down hard outside, and although she was only in it for a moment, Kelsey felt soaked.

She stomped her feet on the ground to dry her shoes. Kelsey finally got enough breath to reach for the door that would enter the main lobby. A short walk from there she’d check into the main office to give her note, and then head to class.

However Kelsey realized something was off. She looked down and was shocked to find that the water had completely soaked her outfit. Worst of all…

A) Her top was white! The wetness made it so you could see her pink bra clearly! Not to mention it showed off every curve of her chest.

B) Her tiny white shorts couldn’t handle the rain! They were turning see-through, clung to her, and showed more than just a panty line. The sky-blue color was easy to see.

C) Her sweat pants were very heavy. With a loose drawing string, the pants were now slipping down. Already a quarter of her black boyshorts were coming into view.

Shadowice 12-06-2012 12:50 AM

i like b!! few extra random words to post

jed5454 12-06-2012 02:24 AM

My vote is for B !

Memories for Life 12-06-2012 07:26 AM

As a minimal length response is needed, I vote for "C"

doflodares 12-06-2012 07:04 PM

c

I vote for C. not being able to keep her pants up hold a lot of promise

Jack Elam Fan 12-06-2012 07:22 PM

I am going to vote for A

Starman 12-06-2012 07:28 PM