getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   getDare.com (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   There might be problem with vBulletin (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=211021)

rob13 03-02-2015 05:11 PM

US IP here and I've got some issues, although not those described above. Certain icons aren't displaying properly. Quick Reply isn't working - the button to initiate it doesn't do anything when clicked. Looking at profiles, the tabs are gone - you just see all the different tabs on top of each other on one page.

This has to be something site related.

ech0 03-02-2015 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob13 (Post 1676265)
US IP here and I've got some issues, although not those described above. Certain icons aren't displaying properly. Quick Reply isn't working - the button to initiate it doesn't do anything when clicked. Looking at profiles, the tabs are gone - you just see all the different tabs on top of each other on one page.

This has to be something site related.

Getting the same as this person. In the US, across multiple browsers. Quick Reply doesn't work, but Quote does. Avatars aren't displaying. Likely a CCS or Javascript issue, but it could be the way it's being dished out that's broken? (Is getDare using Cloudflare or similar?

Interesting that not everyone is getting this, but, it's still navigable.

EDIT: The favicon seems to be missing too. Definitely a problem with specific parts of the site not being sent out correctly. Probably a CloudFlare (or similar) issue.

ilmaga 03-03-2015 12:54 AM

403 forbidden

same problem here using pc (chrome, ie and fx) and phone (both chrome and stock). seems to be a cloudflare issue which responds to all css requests with a 403 forbidden. haven't checked scripts ones

ech0 03-03-2015 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ech0 (Post 1676453)
Getting the same as this person. In the US, across multiple browsers. Quick Reply doesn't work, but Quote does. Avatars aren't displaying. Likely a CCS or Javascript issue, but it could be the way it's being dished out that's broken? (Is getDare using Cloudflare or similar?

Interesting that not everyone is getting this, but, it's still navigable.

EDIT: The favicon seems to be missing too. Definitely a problem with specific parts of the site not being sent out correctly. Probably a CloudFlare (or similar) issue.

Now the problem just went away. However, I don't see a favicon, so now I wonder if there ever WAS a favicon. I know Kinktalk has one, so I may have mixed it up.

Sasher 03-03-2015 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ech0 (Post 1676490)
Now the problem just went away. However, I don't see a favicon, so now I wonder if there ever WAS a favicon. I know Kinktalk has one, so I may have mixed it up.

Not for everyone. A lot of people seem to still have it. Including me.

dzbll 03-03-2015 10:19 AM

Whatever the issue is, it is still around. Although i have seen it back to normal for a short time on my phone. Then it messed up again. Any idea on how to fix yet?

deepsix 03-03-2015 12:42 PM

I am not sure why the site admins can't fix this problem. I am sure many people are getting turned off due to the incorrectly rendered forum pages. It should be an easy fix, probably just needs updating the CSS somewhere.

Sasher 03-04-2015 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepsix (Post 1676818)
I am not sure why the site admins can't fix this problem.

Maybe their absence is the reason. I haven't seen anyone from administration for a long time.

SweetTeen 03-04-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepsix (Post 1676818)
I am not sure why the site admins can't fix this problem. I am sure many people are getting turned off due to the incorrectly rendered forum pages. It should be an easy fix, probably just needs updating the CSS somewhere.

As far as I know only Depp can make any Website related changes as hes the owner. Other Admins Cant..
And If depp isnt around or for whatever reason isnt here its stuck i guess

Sasher 03-04-2015 11:02 AM

Is this the real life...?
...or it's just a fanta sea?

http://imgur.com/oliupOE
There are still some problems with graphics etc. But at least I can see beautiful orange colors.

Cstelle 03-04-2015 11:13 AM

Oh, I see colours! Clickables do stuff! Windows have contents and are where they should be! I think getDare is coming back! It's still very slow and likes to die with error messages from cloudflare/nginx, but still... Good job, whoever did whatever!

Edit: I may have spoken too quickly... (Must... speak... slower... next... time...)

GinaB87 03-04-2015 11:20 AM

Mine is all messed up :(

Sasher 03-04-2015 12:05 PM

Okay, nevermind ;_;
http://i.imgur.com/R8CPhcE.png

LitDarkness 03-04-2015 12:16 PM

Well by the looks of things (for others), they are trying to fix it.

Sasher 03-04-2015 03:33 PM

Ok, it is working on my mobile LTE connection. But not on my PC.
Whaaaaaaa...