getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   A place to receive pleasure (18 + only) ;) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=340829)

pixie.dust 05-10-2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloo2 (Post 3277915)
I would like one please

Likes: Hidden public, anal, edging/teasing, pictures, spanking, enemas

Mhmm... Hidden public

I think you should go to a public bathroom (can be secluded or popular)... Make sure to bring a toy and have an enema first. Cleanliness is godliness

You should edge 2 times and then use your toy for 1 minute per person that walked in. If no one did, you must try again tomorrow.

After completion, edge 2 more times and then orgasm on the floor.

Hope you enjoy!

-little alexis

pixie.dust 05-10-2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloo2 (Post 3277915)
I would like one please

Mhmm... Hidden public

I think you should go to a public bathroom (can be secluded or popular)... Make sure to bring a toy and have an enema first. Cleanliness is godliness

You should edge 2 times and then use your toy for 1 minute per person that walked in. If no one did, you must try again tomorrow.

After completion, edge 2 more times and then orgasm on the floor.

Hope you enjoy!

-little alexis

pixie.dust 05-10-2018 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazi3r (Post 3277919)
I'll take a dare to keep you in denial

It looks like I will be in it for a tad, may change it to 6 hours as this is more polar then I thought it would be.

Likes: Crossdressing, Masturbation, Edging, Bondage, Feet, Cum Eating

I think you should spend 30 minutes getting pretty (femme) and make it count. Do everything you can to be like a woman. Now, you may edge by rubbing yourself through your panties. Do this twice and then you may pull it out. Stay dressed as you want to be pretty... Right?

Now, edge yourself for a full 10 minutes while thinking about swirling the cum around in your mouth... Spitting it out and then licking it back up... Gargling it like it is mouth wash.

Now, you must orgasm directly Into your mouth. I am sure you already know how to do this... Right.... Then... You guessed it, make your dreams a reality and play with the cum before you swallow it.

Hope you enjoy!

-little alexis

pixie.dust 05-10-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallguy2241 (Post 3277922)
I would like one as well. Thanks for this.

Well, you are quite welcome, I hope you enjoy :)

I am not used to messy, but I will give it a solid try.

Take some cold apple pie or pudding and use this as lubrication for your edging session. Make sure to edge a minimum of 5 times and/or 10 minutes minimum.

If you accomplish this task... You may have a full robust orgasm.

Enjoy!

-little alexis

pixie.dust 05-10-2018 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InnoTheFox (Post 3277932)
Well how could I say no if it meant you got to spend more time denied?

OH, pet play, with any luck I will be able to switch the above rules to 6 hours as I can see my inevitable long-term denial otherwise.

Now, you like pet play... So... I want you to imitate your chosen animal for 30 minutes. You must walk like them, talk like them, play, eat, go to the bathroom and orgasm like them. So keep that in mind once you get to that orgasm.

If you want, send a Pic as it could be interesting, now be sure to have your orgasm in the necessary way. But you should lick up your ejaculant and act as if you just got a treat.

Hope you enjoy!

pixie.dust 05-10-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirah (Post 3277934)
Thanks for the dare 🧡 what do you mean by a sucker?

Like the candy you suck on

Please ignore the text, the image is a sucker.

Click here

Enjoy!

-little alexis

zyx987 05-10-2018 11:23 PM

I'd like a dare...

darkhail7 05-10-2018 11:29 PM

I would like a dare

pixie.dust 05-10-2018 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirah (Post 3277934)
Thanks for the dare �� what do you mean by a sucker?

I am at 5 days of denial, all posts beyond this one will be under the new rule (6 hours of denial or 1 ruined orgasm)

However, if I don't give your dare within 24 hours, it will be the 12 hours of denial.

-little alexis

OmoGuy 05-10-2018 11:43 PM

Oh wow, you're fantastic for making this thread. I'm gonna ask for a dare!

CumEater 05-11-2018 12:42 AM

I would like to recieve a dare, Please!! :)

Cake Battered 05-11-2018 01:19 AM

How could I refuse? I'd love a dare please. :)

Geekymathstudent 05-11-2018 03:10 AM

Yeah I'd love to be involved

kjhkj 05-11-2018 03:22 AM

I would love a dare

InnoTheFox 05-11-2018 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little.Alexis (Post 3277953)
OH, pet play, with any luck I will be able to switch the above rules to 6 hours as I can see my inevitable long-term denial otherwise.

Now, you like pet play... So... I want you to imitate your chosen animal for 30 minutes. You must walk like them, talk like them, play, eat, go to the bathroom and orgasm like them. So keep that in mind once you get to that orgasm.

If you want, send a Pic as it could be interesting, now be sure to have your orgasm in the necessary way. But you should lick up your ejaculant and act as if you just got a treat.

Hope you enjoy!

I can do this! As for a picture... Take a peek at your PM's (^^) thank you!