getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Punishing Azzy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=421277)

Dungeonmaster 01-15-2023 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azarialeigh (Post 4981970)
I was asked to ask you for your other edging idea as well, apparently I will have to do both of your ideas

Guess you are not gonna like that one.
It is to repeat the initial task from this thread and edge while you lick the floor.

It seems the task was very humiliating and hard for you. At least I suppose this is why it took you so long. Yeah, you know where the idea came from now.

Lyb 01-15-2023 12:59 PM

every 10s you must slap your clit. If you've not edged before the 10th slap you must wait 2mn with toothpaste on your pussy while kneeling in a corner and start again.

Have fun :D

Azarialeigh 01-15-2023 03:29 PM

Sunday funday

Well todays punishment, because we love punishment don’t we.

Azzy has a few rules in which she must obey.
1. Her orgasms are controlled by her dom, (currently she is in denial)
2. She is not allowed panties without permission
3. Her cunt will always be referred to as a cunt
4. Must post publicly her punishments and other reports to this thread
5. She will address her dom as Sir (capital S)

She will also obey all tasks her Dom gives her that are within her limits.
I fucked up, a few times when messaging I didn’t refer to Sir with a capital S.
So I was made to put hot sauces on my finger and fuck my ass with it, then satisfied with that, he just for my humiliation and pain and his own pleasure told me to put it on my clit as well. When I questioned him about it, I was told to put it in my cunt as well.
Then I was made to rub my clit till I edged.

Needless to say, I am now sitting on my couch in burning pain, with a wet cunt, and a sore clit and trying to type out this report.

If you message me on kik and call me a dumb slut I will send you a photo of my punishment 🥵

radag 01-16-2023 01:41 PM

Hmm sitting on the couch? That seems generous, I would have you on all 4s on the floor in front of him exposing yourself to him as much as you can. Perhaps as a reward you can have nipple clamps on.

Dareslut99 01-31-2023 07:39 PM

Any updates or anything new?

MisterDare 02-01-2023 06:18 PM

I feel like your master should introduce you to some good old fashion figging.

Azarialeigh 02-02-2023 09:25 AM

Punishment dump.

Life has been super busy lately, and my dom has let a few “friends” use/dare/punish me lately… (over the past 2 weeks) I don’t honestly remember everything I have been forced to do, but here are some of the highlights

My clothes were picked out, no panties and had to wedge my yoga pants all day.

I have had to remove my bra/thong numerous times at work, (seriously y’all come on)

Remove my thong and shove it in my pussy

Remove my thong and bra, put them in the toilet and wear them then the rest of the day.

Pee on the toilet seat

Lick a toilet seat

Strip naked in a public bathroom (in a stall)

Wear a plug at work, store, church

Wear my tack bra to the store church and work

Fuck basically every hole,

Edge at least 20 times

Smack my clit

Wear nipple suckers, clamps, bobby-pins, binder clips

Tape my boobs

Plastic wrap my boobs and stomach

Shave my cunt

Fuck my ass with my biggest dildo

Refrain from sex

And yes send so many fucking photos to strangers

Oh and write a terrible story on my fetlife page about a consensual fantasy

I am sure I am forgetting a lot, if you gave me one, and I didn’t post it here I am sorry, your welcome to post it as well

Hopefully I can get back to reporting soon

All my love Azzy!

Azarialeigh 02-06-2023 04:44 AM

Weekend report

Well I had another eventful weekend…

I was punished for honestly I believe for his own amusement, made to fuck my ass with my largest dildo while my nipples were clamped. It hurt so bad, I was begging to stop, he was not responding to my messages, so I kept going, my ass was so sore and raw.

He has also allowed me to play with a few “online friends”. I’ll give a few highlights of that as well, I stripped in my car, wrote lines, listened to some hypnotic recordings, licked a shoe (well both of them) pissed my panties, and put them in my mouth, and taped my boobs and smacked them.

I am going to make a separate post for my Sunday adventure stay tune!

Azarialeigh 02-06-2023 08:47 PM

Sunday/ funday

As promised Sunday,
I went to church, stuffed, plugged and wearing my tack bra… did I last all 4 hours no, so when I got home I had to do it all over again for 2 more hours… on and off all day, my cunt, ass and boobs were so sore

Then because well punishments arnt enough without more pain, I had to fuck my ass with my dildo covers in toothpaste as lube.

Oh and my sore nipples clamped

Sunday was not a funday at all

Azarialeigh 02-10-2023 08:56 AM

Exposing Azzy

Well happy Friday to you all…
Yesterday I had to have both my cunt and ass filled/plugged for quite a long time while I was at work.

In stead of me sending a photo to anyone who responds with “dumb slut”
I will send you a link to an exposed site.

You will then be able to extend my exposure…

I don’t think I am allowed to post the link here on gd, but please feel free to message my kik Amongthorns22 and say “dumb slut” and I will send you the link

Azarialeigh 02-11-2023 07:31 AM

Are we having a happy Saturday….

So for no reason other than because ya know it’s fun to torment me,

I am currently at work with my nipples tied and braless, so my nipples are very perky and very noticeable thru my shirt, (and of course no bra)

And my dom also has my cunt stuffed with garbage,

This “dumb slut” also still has to give out her link to her exposed photo

So if you would like to have that link, or see a pic of my tits or cunt…
You know what to do….

Dareslut99 03-15-2023 08:16 AM

Any chance that link is still available dumb slut

Azarialeigh 04-25-2023 07:14 AM

It’s been a while

Hey there friends and fans of Azzy… I’ve been gone a while (real life shit)

But I have had a few punishments since returning that I haven’t yet posted about.

I asked my dom what I should have for lunch the other day the two choices were grilled cheese or Mac and cheese, he told me to make the grilled cheese.
When I went to get the bread I realized it was moldy. Without thinking I made the Mac and cheese instead. When dom asked me later how lunch was I told him the bread was moldy so I made the other meal instead he was angry I did not inform him of the change.
I was forced to put ice cubes down my bra and wait for them to completely melt, then had to stand in my cold wet bra and panties in an ice cold shower for 2 minutes. I was then allowed to shower normally (after removing my clothing) and then the last 2 minutes had to turn it to ice cold again.

The other thing was, twice now I was made to give out my Bluetooth vibe link. Even though I am in denial I was to post making it sound like I wanted orgasms (forced of course)

Both times I had numerous forced orgasms so much so my clit swelled and towards the end the orgasms were intense even painful.

As my dom has said, sluts should not receive orgasms as a reward. Orgasms are used for punishment. Denial is my reward

I’ll keep y’all posted what other trouble my sassy mouth gets me in :)

HoneyBlondie 04-27-2023 10:50 AM

Hot reports, Azzy!!! I wouldn't survive 20 minutes with such a big dildo all the way in my ass. Amazing that you endured that! And a tack bra with so many sports bras on top, pressing the tacks so deeply into your tits? Fuck, I could never :o

I know your Dom wanted you to use capital S when you adress him as "Sir", is he okay with you typing out "Dom" as "dom" in your posts or is your body about to suffer another punishment? I've seen you use uppercase D for that word sometimes, so there must be a part of you that has been taught to do that. Because I would obviously hate for him to have a reason to put you through something painful again. No I definitely wouldn't enjoy reading about that ;)

But ultimately, your Dom must be very proud to have such a playful, brave little slut.

Azarialeigh 05-01-2023 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie (Post 5084996)
Hot reports, Azzy!!! I wouldn't survive 20 minutes with such a big dildo all the way in my ass. Amazing that you endured that! And a tack bra with so many sports bras on top, pressing the tacks so deeply into your tits? Fuck, I could never :o

I know your Dom wanted you to use capital S when you adress him as "Sir", is he okay with you typing out "Dom" as "dom" in your posts or is your body about to suffer another punishment? I've seen you use uppercase D for that word sometimes, so there must be a part of you that has been taught to do that. Because I would obviously hate for him to have a reason to put you through something painful again. No I definitely wouldn't enjoy reading about that ;)

But ultimately, your Dom must be very proud to have such a playful, brave little slut.

Quite honestly, I don’t know if my Dom has even read any of my reports here.
He really only prefers I use Sir, or Master with proper punctuation when I am talking to him, and has never corrected me publicly when talking about him…
I don’t think I’m going to ask… lol

He does rather enjoy me being obedient, and rewarding me for such. However just between you and me, I think he enjoys punishing me much more.
Although he won’t admit it.