getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Anything in the bathroom stall (female) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=116100)

megirl104 08-17-2012 06:53 PM

I'm waiting for a couple more

I'm waiting for 3 more dares, that way I can do a bunch of stuff at once.

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterwolf (Post 759054)
when are you starting your dares?

masterwolf 08-17-2012 06:57 PM

hmm, i'll give you another one. when everything is done, you must keep your panties in your pussy until you get home

megirl104 08-17-2012 06:58 PM

Okay ^_^ 2 to go

Two more dares then I'll get started.

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterwolf (Post 759059)
hmm, i'll give you another one. when everything is done, you must keep your panties in your pussy until you get home

Dravot 08-17-2012 06:59 PM

Well Ill add another as well, the panties go in your mouth (as much as possible) for the duration of the dares where it is possible.

megirl104 08-17-2012 06:59 PM

1 to go

Okay... Hopefully someone else has a dare ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dravot (Post 759063)
Well Ill add another as well, the panties go in your mouth (as much as possible) for the duration of the dares where it is possible.

megirl104 08-17-2012 07:07 PM

Okay, so this it so far

So as of right now, this is what I'm going to do...

Go to the bathroom and go into a stall. Take off all my clothes, put my panties in my mouth, and drop the clothes in the next stall. I have to face the toliet, bend over it, and edge five times. Then I flush the toleit when I finish. Then I crawl to the next stall and get my clothes.

At the end of the night, after all the dares are done, I'm going to go back to the bathroom, undress, pee through my panties, then get dressed and walk around outside for 20 min before going home.

MasterZp 08-17-2012 07:10 PM

Last dare

It seems this may be your last dare so here it is.

Find something hat would make a suitable paddle. Take it with you. After you have stripped naked, you are to bend over the bowl as instructed in the other dares, though not as far. Then you are to spank each ass cheek 30 times with your improvised paddle.

Then complete the other dares.

You should also write up a detailed report on how you fared here for all of us to enjoy.

megirl104 08-17-2012 07:12 PM

Belt?

I have a belt? Is that good enough for a paddle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterZp (Post 759074)
It seems this may be your past dare so here it is.

Find so
Ethic that would make a suitable paddle. Take it with you. After you have stripped naked, you are to Bend over the bowl as instructed in the other dares, though not as far. Then you are to spank each ass cheek 30 times with your improvised paddle.

Then complete the other dares.

You should also write up a detailed report on how you fared here for all of us to enjoy.

MasterZp 08-17-2012 07:19 PM

Belt

If its a leather belt then it should work, though may be a bit right space-wise if the stall is too small. Maybe look to use the handicap stall.

If you are wearing flip flops or thin sandals with a firm sole, that will also work.

megirl104 08-17-2012 07:20 PM

Sandal..

I'm wearing sandals that are kinda floppy, but have hard bottoms. I'll use that... Okay, I'm going!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterZp (Post 759082)
If its a leather belt then it should work, though may be a bit right space-wise if the stall is too small. Maybe look to use the handicap stall.

If you are wearing flip flops or thin sandals with a firm sole, that will also work.

rabster321 08-17-2012 07:22 PM

Dare

Put paper clips on your nipples when your done, they stay for the rest of the day. Leave you underwear in the stall. If it's still there tomorow you can take it home. :)

megirl104 08-17-2012 07:23 PM

Panties

I'm supposed to wear my wet panties home... can I leave them in the stall till the end of the night so I can do my other dare with them?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabster321 (Post 759087)
Put paper clips on your nipples when your done, they stay for the rest of the day. Leave you underwear in the stall. If it's still there tomorow you can take it home. :)

rabster321 08-17-2012 07:25 PM

And you aren't allowed to undress when you pee yourself meaning you have pants of some sort as well as ur pantys

megirl104 08-17-2012 07:25 PM

Just waiting for one reply

I'm just waiting for one reply... then I'm off

megirl104 08-17-2012 07:26 PM

Ooops, sorry, okay

Okay... this one is the worst part of the whole thing

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabster321 (Post 759090)
And you aren't allowed to undress when you pee yourself meaning you have pants of some sort as well as ur pantys