getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   25F Working As a Barista (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406675)

Akitawa 08-20-2021 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lola123 (Post 4477804)

I don't think I have time to go to the bathroom every ten cups. Maybe once over the course of a 5 or 6 hour shift.

No uniforms, so no apron

It would be obvious if I were humping a chair, but I could get away with grinding a plug up against a wall or cabinet

Sure then let me change the rule, count how many cup that you made and edge for every 10 cup in the end. If you decide to edge in any place that's isn't your house, you only need do half of the edges.

What's your work outfit?

Dice7 08-20-2021 01:47 AM

I don't know how busy you get so adjust the numbers accordingly. But flirt very obviously with every 5th customer you get no matter what age gender etc and work on the principle 'yes and' as in however they act towards your flirting be positive.

Example: 'you look beautiful today lola' 'thank you sir, your arms look amazing in that shirt'
'can I get your number lola?' 'yes, babe, what are you going to do with it?'

lola123 08-21-2021 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haunted (Post 4477864)
Replace close up selfie of pussy behind the counter for 35 points with: clamp clit for 5 minutes

Replace Edge behind the counter with: vibe inserted and on for 20 minutes: 90 points

Replace fuck dildo behind the counter with vibe inserted and on for 10 minutes at Max speed: 100 points.

Other discreet possibilities:

- when serving at a table, an extra cleavage and the right angle can make a customer Very happy and secure a good tip. I say that if don't make more in tips than your coworkers, you're not being a good slut. And bad girls should paddle their asses 100 times when they get home. Good sluts, on the other hand, should reward themselves humping their pillows naked in front of their windows, preferably while hancuffed.

Thanks for the modifications and for the extra dare!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mreow (Post 4477869)
Every 5 teas you serve, add 1 to your counter : that's the duration in minutes during which you'll fuck your ass in public toilets afterward :)

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akitawa (Post 4477989)
Sure then let me change the rule, count how many cup that you made and edge for every 10 cup in the end. If you decide to edge in any place that's isn't your house, you only need do half of the edges.

What's your work outfit?

Thanks, this is way more manageable!

Just any reasonable combo of pants and a top.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dice7 (Post 4477990)
I don't know how busy you get so adjust the numbers accordingly. But flirt very obviously with every 5th customer you get no matter what age gender etc and work on the principle 'yes and' as in however they act towards your flirting be positive.

Example: 'you look beautiful today lola' 'thank you sir, your arms look amazing in that shirt'
'can I get your number lola?' 'yes, babe, what are you going to do with it?'

Thanks! Added.

Free_raine 08-21-2021 12:56 AM

every time you need to pick up something light off the ground or a low shelf, you must bend down and flaunt your ass

ltakltak 08-21-2021 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lola123 (Post 4477804)

I don’t think I can risk potentially peeing myself in public. That would be social suicide.

Indeed it all depends on your own self control in this area. With a bit of training you can pull it off, but indeed you need to be confident to do so...

Haunted 08-21-2021 06:40 AM

Peeing yourself in public, when perceived as accidental, would be extremely embarrassing, but I can't say it's even close to social suicide. That is a much higher (lower) bar.

lola123 08-26-2021 02:24 PM

Thank you for the additional dare! I'll start bending over at the waist when picking up anything light ;)

I really don't want my reputation with my coworkers to be "the girl who peed herself." Even if they think it was accidental, lol.

I will happily take a punishment as an alternative.

Glivingston123 08-26-2021 02:51 PM

Buy some plastic panties and during the day you need to put in leftovers of peoples food and drink. (with plastic panties people wont see wet patches)

You need to fill it but not to the point people could tell you are putting things in your panties ;)

Good luck!

TaskCreator 08-26-2021 03:14 PM

What about going to work occasionally with no underwear and no bra?

Lyb 08-26-2021 03:27 PM

Wear a skirt and write slut on the back of your thighs so that you can't bend over too much otherwise someone will see. How far above the skirt you write depends on how courageous you are.

wear a crotch rope during a shift under or instead of your panties

lola123 09-10-2021 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glivingston123 (Post 4483536)
Buy some plastic panties and during the day you need to put in leftovers of peoples food and drink. (with plastic panties people wont see wet patches)

You need to fill it but not to the point people could tell you are putting things in your panties ;)

Good luck!

Really good and really building towards ultimate humiliation.

Just bought some plastic/period panties on Amazon ;)

I’ll put any leftover bits from food in there.

Do you have any idea for coffee grounds? Related category, but there would be way, way, too much filling if i tried with coffee grounds.

Just the idea of dumping leftovers in my panties is so crazy humiliating though. I will try to report back during my shift this morning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaskCreator (Post 4483551)
What about going to work occasionally with no underwear and no bra?

Too obvious. Hard nips are too prominent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyb (Post 4483556)
Wear a skirt and write slut on the back of your thighs so that you can't bend over too much otherwise someone will see. How far above the skirt you write depends on how courageous you are.

wear a crotch rope during a shift under or instead of your panties

Kabir 09-10-2021 09:32 AM

Add Two laxatives in your morning coffee, anything that you like to drink but you cannot shit the entire day, Moreover whenever you pee you have to apply lots of toothpaste in to your pussy. At the end of the day just before going to the bed you can shit and clean up nice, but before sleeping you have to rub lots of alcohol, preferably vodka on your pussy and ginger juice on your butt plug which will stay in your ass the entire night. Remember if you wake up in the middle of the night to pee or shit, you have to repeat the process of applying alcohol on your pussy and ginger juice on your buttplug. Let me know the experience the next day.

All the best.

21 M
Kik : hhm1711

Dice7 09-10-2021 09:33 AM

Any reports on how the dares are going?

lola123 09-11-2021 10:59 PM

I’m à little bit drunk right now, do I can’t get the best post up.

I have been doing bend at the waist though and it’s weirdly humiliating though kind of subtle. I find myself waiting for no one to be around before I pick anything up.

lola123 09-13-2021 02:36 PM

Bump. Open to more ideas/feedback.