getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Help Me Be Better Than My Current Self (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=337128)

SairaB 03-22-2018 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sockless74 (Post 3217673)
I'm going to take the no bra and no underwear instructions a little further and say that you should be going without them all of the time. Even at school. The only time you should wear them is if someone asks you to wear them for a task or a sexy photo or something like that.

So I have stopped wearing bra and panties for 4 days now. No one exactly notices my panties missing but many people have noticed that I don't wear a bra anymore. My friends have asked me if all of my bras don't fit anymore. Once even my teacher called me up and asked me to wear a bra since my nipples were sticking out. One of my boy classmates even tried to touch my breasts but failed to.

Quote:

In addition, go sockless as well and get an ankle bracelet. Many girls overlook their feet and ankles, but you can make them look very cute by doing those two things.
Quote:

Wear two identical ones, one on each feet!

Besides, get two kitten bells and attach them to each ankle.
So I just got my anklet and kitten bells delivered to me yesterday and I wore them to school and a mall. In school it wasn't much of a problem since the pant covered the anklet and the bells, so it didn't make any noise. But in the mall I wore a skirt and the bells kept making noise and all the people turned back to look at me.

Quote:

You also need to learn to masturbate. I suggest posting a dare where you leave it open for 1 week and ask people to tell you how long to masturbate. Each person may add 1 minute per post and they must wait for someone else to post after them. You will add up all of the time they have given you and that is how much time you must spend masturbating every week from now on.
I will create a thread about this immediately.

Quote:

If you don't do it already learn how to apply makeup and do so daily. Also start painting your finger and toe nails.
I have started wearing makeup and painting my nails, and many have told me I look prettier.

Quote:

Start a journal here in your blog where you keep track of your progress and write your thoughts and feelings down. This if for you to look back at the changes that have happened to you and for others to follow your progress.
Okay I will start one immediately.

SairaB 03-22-2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everill (Post 3217679)
Some sleeping rules
  • You must be in bed by midnight
  • You must sleep naked
  • You must sleep with your ankles tied together and your wrists tied together
  • You are only allowed blankets or duvets when it's below 15 degrees C (60 F) in your room
  • You must be blindfolded

Other rules
  • You must edge once after getting up in the morning
  • You must practice anal for 10 minutes daily (fingering's fine)

I go to bed by midnight which is quite early for me, so it's difficult to fall asleep.
I tie my hands and legs by a ribbon, which is uncomfortable but also exciting. I blindfold myself using a cloth. This whole setup makes it difficult to free myself from, especially with my hands tied.

I practice anal everyday using a finger, in hope of stretching it enough for a plug.