getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Dropping pics in Public! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=321606)

darkblue 09-11-2017 12:21 PM

1. You naked in stockings,
2. Pose: kneeling, pic taken from the side (like this),
3. mouth wide open,
4. Wearing something around your neck (a choker, collar, tied scarf, whatever you have lying around),
5. pull on you nipples,
6. Write SLAVE on the arm that shows to the camera,

Gizeh 09-11-2017 01:11 PM

New pic.
Sit stretched forward like this, maybe something like a pillow under your buttocks if you can not stretch far enough to show off your holes.Pic from behind of course.
Insert cucumber in pussy, eggplant in ass

torture123 09-11-2017 01:19 PM

That was a really good one all in one! New pic, kneeling down, spread legs, fingerig yourself

Imriel 09-11-2017 01:28 PM

1. kneeling down, spread legs, fingering yourself
2. taken when you orgasm

pepsilg 09-11-2017 02:51 PM

2. taken when you orgasm
3. "I'm cumming for you" on your belly

MrCrazy 09-11-2017 08:43 PM

2. taken when you orgasm
3. "I'm cumming for you" on your belly
4. nude, next to a traffic light

Bsaggington 09-11-2017 09:42 PM

New pic
1.) Sitting on a public toilet

NatureSlut 09-11-2017 09:56 PM

1. Sitting on a public toilet
2. Tie yourself somewhere to the toilet (With rope or Belts)

masterkeys 09-11-2017 11:17 PM

Ok that sounds good to go. Next one should have your naked butt being spread open

Mistress Brianna 09-12-2017 01:25 AM

Hmmmm great idea.
1. Naked butt spread open
2. Hair tied in girly pigtails, visible from behind.

MissPublic 09-12-2017 03:23 AM

Thx for all your ideas <3
I completed the first three pics written in this thread :o
In the park a kinda hot jogging woman caught me :o she slowed down and looked at my whole position and body and writing and everything *-* then she jogged away*-*

1. naked with ribbons on my nipples
2. fingering myself
3. "cock is king" written on my belly
4. kneeling with streched legs
5. "Would you fuck me?" written on both of my tights
6. picture taken in park - one pic in that place
7. new fake e-mail on back of the pics
8. e-mail also written on my boobs
9. wooden spoon handle in my ass

end, so 9 copies of this pic will be spread in public <3

1. naked in stocking
2. kneeling, pic taken from the side
3. mouth wide open
4. wearing a tied scard around my neck
5. pulling on my nipples
6. "SLAVE" written on shown arm

end, so 6 copies of this pic will be spread in public <3
no special place this time.. dont you want to put it in special places to expose me even more? :P

1. sit stretched forward as far as possible with cucumber in pussy and three carrots in my ass (sry eggplant didnt fit)

end, just one pic dropped in public ... i thought you would keep adding details to make more copies of the pic.
1 message with 10 details or 10 messages with 1 detail each? 10 messages are more i guess so be mean <3

Im going to spread those pics in public now. Ill take the next pics today probably

Magnetic 09-12-2017 07:42 AM

Here is your next pic:

Get completely naked and kneeling in front of a toilet and give yourself a swirly.

Next, take if possible all 50 pics (if not at least the ones that are left), burn them on a CD, and snail mail them to me. KiK or Skype me for my adress.

BigBadWolfy 09-12-2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnetic (Post 2955535)
Here is your next pic:

Get completely naked and kneeling in front of a toilet and give yourself a swirly.

Next, take if possible all 50 pics (if not at least the ones that are left), burn them on a CD, and snail mail them to me. KiK or Skype me for my adress.

it seems to me someone didnt read the post so i will continue the picture before this post

3. picture taken in a clothing store, leave one picture in that store under some clothes

sltusr 09-12-2017 12:51 PM

3. picture taken in a clothing store, leave one picture in that store under some clothes
4. "FUCK HOLE" written on your back with arrow pointing to ass (need help writing on back? find help in the clothing store/mall). Picture left on 5 car windshields in the parking lot of same store (I assume you will have to come back another day/hour)

Imriel 09-12-2017 01:23 PM

This might cross a limit, because pictures might get here, but it might also make it even more exciting. If you think it crosses a limit ignore this request.

4. "FUCK HOLE" written on your back with arrow pointing to ass (need help writing on back? find help in the clothing store/mall). Picture left on 5 car windshields in the parking lot of same store (I assume you will have to come back another day/hour)
5. The words "GET" and "DARE" on your butt cheeks, well visible (may be ignored if limit)