getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge Games (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Don't Let the Mods Say '0' (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=24758)

BettyBoop 05-16-2009 12:20 PM

6. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep and post-it notes.

fire 05-16-2009 12:25 PM

7. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes and a pen

I am getting so confused with the numbers lol

BettyBoop 05-16-2009 12:36 PM

8. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen and a pillow case.

My fault, I was copying and pasting the one before mine. :p

fire 05-16-2009 12:40 PM

lol
9. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case and an apple

Someone quick post the next before a mod can

BettyBoop 05-16-2009 12:45 PM

10. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, and apple and some tipex.

WOOP

LilAngel 05-16-2009 02:58 PM

11. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex and a bottle of pink nail polish.

(My computer is stuffing up and won't let me use purple, or add a smilie here.)

CoolGamrSms 05-16-2009 03:08 PM

11. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, and a candle.

LilDevil 05-16-2009 03:37 PM

13. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle and some chocolate.

Krystal 05-16-2009 10:56 PM

14. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate, and some cheese.

LilDevil 05-17-2009 12:31 AM

15. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate some cheese, and a giant stuffed toy :D

BettyBoop 05-17-2009 11:05 AM

16. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate some cheese, a giant stuffed toy and ink cartridges.

Dune 05-17-2009 11:16 AM

17. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate some cheese, a giant stuffed toy, ink cartridges and a ford focus

BettyBoop 05-17-2009 11:19 AM

18. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate some cheese, a giant stuffed toy, ink cartridges, a ford focus and disposable cups.

What a store!

CollaredBlondie 05-17-2009 11:40 AM

19. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate some cheese, a giant stuffed toy, ink cartridges, a ford focus, disposable cups and The Sims 2.

Pingu 05-17-2009 11:41 AM

20. I went to the store and bought a pair of socks and some buffalo wings, a Llama, a sombrero, a sheep, post-it notes, a pen, a pillow case, an apple, some tipex, a bottle of pink nail polish, a candle, some chocolate some cheese, a giant stuffed toy, ink cartridges, a ford focus, disposable cups, The Sims 2 and a penguin.