getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Women farm everone train girls (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148065)

11271 09-07-2013 01:20 PM

Ill enter as a cowgirl

harperdiaper 09-07-2013 04:26 PM

I join as a Cowgirl but no public

harperdiaper 09-07-2013 04:29 PM

NVM I ment Duckling

rachyh 09-08-2013 01:11 PM

x

il be a cow or a sheep cos I like both

hypnosisguy 09-09-2013 04:22 AM

Sheep take your favorite lipstick and shove it up you pussy for the entire day. Do not masturbate or cum. If you're on the edge, stay there.

Play with your breasts every time you use a public restroom. There must be at least 5 minutes of breast play. When you pee, let a drop tinkle on your panties and keep them on all day without change. If you can grab yesterday's panties out of the laundry bin, even better.

Of course if you're doing the hypno files, please report on their progress.

FaexF 09-09-2013 10:54 AM

I'll enter as pussycat

masters_kitten 09-09-2013 11:18 AM

there are way to many animals compared to people controlling them lol does anyone even know what animals we have on the farm at moment?

we have chicken, sheep,cows , cowgirls, pussycats... what else do we have? x

Slave Leia 09-09-2013 11:20 AM

goats, ducklings
piggys

and maybe 1-2 others

hypnosisguy 09-09-2013 05:01 PM

Lots of cowgirls... a few cows... some chickens

Beaut 09-09-2013 06:14 PM

All of which aren't getting very much attention. :(

This thread looks very interesting, why does it have to die now?

messysissy 09-09-2013 06:33 PM

All the barn rats out their have to masturbate with an ice lolly but because your a rat we don't want the food to go to waste and you can have a taste of your ice lolly while masturbating.

Ducklings are going to play piss roulette. You need 5 glasses that are identical to each other and you will piss in two of them. And water in the other 3. Mix them up. Let them cool so the two ones with piss in aren't warm. The first glass you select you are to pour over your head, The second you will pour away, your third glass you will be drinking, your 4th will go down the drain and the remaining one will be poured onto your pants to make it looks like you've had an accident.

Cow girls are to tie their legs spread eagled to their bedposts. They are then to go on a public cam site, put on a blindfold and mask if you wish and masturbate. You are also to send a link to another female on this site who can share it with who ever she wishes.

Piggys are to go into a public place and find 5 members of the sex you are attracted to. You are then to ask them for their name and number. For everyone that says yes you are to pie yourself in the face with a whipped cream pie when you return home.

Hope to here some reports ladies.

masters_kitten 09-10-2013 02:31 AM

Thats why i asked lol might get more things for the girls of people know what animals there are :) x

hypnosisguy 09-10-2013 03:56 AM

The participants are just as guilty here though... they come and proclaim they are an animal, and that's the last we hear about it. When a task is given, nobody says if they did it or not. Hell I've taken time to make hypno training files for the animals, and not a single person with two private message exceptions has even told me they've listened.

masters_kitten 09-10-2013 04:08 AM

Well theres been no dares for chickens scince i joined so not as though i got a chance lol we need to try revive this lol get new animals who will report and more people involved x

Dareslaver 09-10-2013 04:26 AM

I'll join as a cowgirl